120 IQ is ideal

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
You are decently smarter than average pretty much everywhere but still not high enough to feel like an outcast introverted loner nerd

Depending on your looks level and sociability you'll have a very succesfull life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Beetlejuice, Looks234 and 9 others
You are decently smarter than average pretty much everywhere but still not high enough to feel like an outcast introverted loner nerd

Depending on your looks level and sociability you'll have a very succesfull life

150 +/- 5 is an ideal , you're probably gonna end up being a neurosurgeon or running 3 tech companies.

Ok how can I get an extra 30 points?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Entschuldigung, RoundHouse and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
I just took an iq test and got 101 jfl. Ffs I'm just an average nobody
Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, mewcoper, 6’1cel and 1 other person
Uglybrazilian

:feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

absolutely this

i have an iq of 124 (112-136 iirc in 4 criterias) tested with WISC-IV

i’ve always been the smartest in class while not being seen as nerdy

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, ChadFucksYourOneitis and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
think i am sub 100

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 5189, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
150 +/- 5 is an ideal , you're probably gonna end up being a neurosurgeon or running 3 tech companies.
but you’re gonna be the autistic nerd no one likes that ends up killing himself despite being a multi-millionaire

i’d rather be a careless broke chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Uglybrazilian
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5189
Beaner means Mexican? I'm not from the US so I don't know the jargon
Yes, I have a bit more Euro than most of us but my Mayan ancestry stunted my IQ a bit, I got farmer instincts.

You dont wanna be the autistic loner nerd, you wanna be the smart charismatic guy like that nigga from the wolf of wall street

You dont wanna be the autistic loner nerd, you wanna be the smart charismatic guy like that nigga from the wolf of wall street
preferably what ever is furthest away from being Brazillian

most high iq people are not autistic loner nerds what the fuck are you on about

look at people like richard rosner who had an iq that reached 190+. He was a bouncer and talks about his slays

• Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate
Who even cares we are literally the smartest race in per capita invention
Thats because industrial revolution happend in England first, not because of IQ

This is insane cope, There are many people well above 120iq who have no problems with social interactions, not to mention there's alot of variability in regards to IQ and success, lower IQ scores tend to predict failure but higher iq scores don't necessarily translate to success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
most high iq people are not autistic loner nerds what the fuck are you on about

look at people like richard rosner who had an iq that reached 190+. He was a bouncer and talks about his slays
You are wrong

This is insane cope, There are many people well above 120iq who have no problems with social interactions, not to mention there's alot of variability in regards to IQ and success, lower IQ scores tend to predict failure but higher iq scores don't necessarily translate to success.
There is a correlation between High IQ and sociability problems tho(according to reasearchs), you should know that since you are high IQ yourself

Last edited:
im sure its just a coincidence and that big empire too
Its literally a matter of chance tbh there is many other countries with similar IQ averages.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Looks234
Its literally a matter of chance tbh there is many other countries with similar IQ averages.
yeah all tending to be on the higher end of the IQ spectrum

I'll take 140 anyday :)

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
There is a correlation between High IQ and sociability problems tho(according to reasearchs), you should know that since you are high IQ yourself
yeah but not a strong correlation

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
And why did it happen in England first?
Many historical reasons and simply chance

Im sure it wasnt because of IQ since there is many other countries with similar or higher IQ levels such as France, Germany, China etc

Reducing everything to IQ is low IQ

where did you get yours from nigga

99 is just adjusting for niggers and pakis
Iq is standardized to 100 usually for whites in the population especially when doing multiethnic iq tests.
Screenshot 20210523 185840 1

Screenshot 20210523 190034 1

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 4106
I have less than that, I became an introvert nerd, many here must fit that.