120 IQ is ideal

this idea that very intelligent people are all outcast nerds is pure cope

There is literal scientifical research pointing moderate correlations between high IQ and sociability problems

Ofc its Cope to think that ALL very intelligent people are nerds but nobody thinks like that anyways

120 is ideal because you can do pretty much any job, even be a rocket scientist, computer programmer, etc. but still be NT and relate to all people. Higher IQ might bring more benefits in some very specific fields, but your emotional intelligence and ability to communicate with people will suffer significantly, you will see all the other people as very dumb, you won't be able to relate with them, and they will think you're an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Uglybrazilian
120 is ideal because you can do pretty much any job, even be a rocket scientist, computer programmer, etc. but still be NT and relate to all people. Higher IQ might bring more benefits in some very specific fields, but your emotional intelligence and ability to communicate with people will suffer significantly, you will see all the other people as very dumb, you won't be able to relate with them, and they will think you're an autist.
You'll refuse 140? :forcedsmile:

I'm 130 and it didn't bring me any benefits, I would give 10-20 points of my IQ just to be more NT, sociable and talkative, this is more important when interacting with people.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Why would you want 140 IQ jfl
120-130 is already enough to have success and you wont be at a big risk of being an antisocial loner

High IQ is a nerd cope tbh, nerds cope with IQ because chad gets all the women and happiness while being average IQ but good looking and sociable

The outcasts need to cope with something to feel superior so thats why mensa exists

High IQ is a nerd cope tbh, nerds cope with IQ because chad gets all the women and happiness while being average IQ but good looking and sociable

The outcasts need to cope with something to feel superior so thats why mensa exists
You think small. be good looking, 140iq, and NT ;)

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
  • +1
Reactions: bandit
You are decently smarter than average pretty much everywhere but still not high enough to feel like an outcast introverted loner nerd

Depending on your looks level and sociability you'll have a very succesfull life
300000 IQ is ideal. With that you can get anything you want.

70iq post
You don't know what IQ is, nor do you know the social dynamics of how shit works in an urban society, that's for sure. If IQ was genuinely valued by society, you'd see more people with 150+ IQ's in positions of power. In terms of numbers, i'm quite confident that there are more people with a 150+ IQ, than there are even homosexuals in the entire world.

Yet when you look at people running corporations, typically the IQ range is between 105-115, and that's being generous, sometimes you find some exceptions in the 120-130 range, but that's very uncommon.

If IQ was valued by society, having an IQ test, would be something actively given and measured consistently over your childhood, and young adult life, to measure out the averages of the results, to find a true IQ score, and that IQ score, if high, would be your gateway to scholarships, job positions, etc etc.

It's not, you cannot give your IQ results to an employer, and just expect them to start worshipping you, and having an IQ that high doesn't magically allow you to succeed, especially if you live in an either an extremely dysgenic and primitive society, if you happen to be a third worlder for example, or live in a corrupt and hypergamous society, if for example you live in a big ass city in the west, such as London, L.A, Paris, etc.

If you have a shit family, no connections, no friends, whatever it may be, your IQ means nothing. That doesn't mean genetically it means nothing, obviously I would argue, mate selecting for IQ, should probably be the number 1 thing that exists in the species, but that doesn't happen either.

You retards really underestimate just how dysgenic and corrupt our society is. IQ hasn't mattered for a long time, definitely not within any of our lifetimes, that's for damn sure. Now of course, someone with a high IQ in a position of power, is going to get a lot more done, and innovate more, and just be overall a much more positive entity or being, but that's assuming they can even get there.

IQ is pretty much your processing power, your ability to problem solve, remember things, and recognize patterns. None of that matters, if society fucking rejects you to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
At 130 it starts to hurt you, 145 is already nobel prize tier, these people can't appear fully NT, they will be exposed as frauds by low IQ normies instantly

At 130 it starts to hurt you, 145 is already nobel prize tier, these people can't appear fully NT, they will be exposed as frauds by low IQ normies instantly
cope Richard Feynman won the nobel prize n physics and was known for being an extrovert and generally very NT

cope Richard Feynman won the nobel prize n physics and was known for being an extrovert and generally very NT
Gigacope his IQ was actually 125 which is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
They aren't outcasted, they can just enjoy their own company more so the need for sociability is lessened:
" An intellectual man in complete solitude has excellent entertainment in his own thoughts and fancies, while no amount of diversity or social pleasure, theatres, excursions and amusements, can ward off boredom from a dullard."
"And, as a rule, it will be found that a man is sociable just in the degree in which he is intellectually poor and generally vulgar. For one's choice in this world does not go much beyond solitude on one side and vulgarity on the other. It is said that the most sociable of all people are the negroes; and they are at the bottom of the scale in intellect."
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Gigacope his IQ was actually 125 which is ideal
I doubt that IQ test was very accurate, he was one of the smartest people ever, if it was then IQ is cope for measuring intelligence at higher levels

I just took an iq test and got 101 jfl. Ffs I'm just an average nobody
Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar
More proof online IQ tests don't work, you should be getting like 80 IQ if it's IQ relative to proportions of the population with 100 being the average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I doubt that IQ test was very accurate, he was one of the smartest people ever, if it was then IQ is cope for measuring intelligence at higher levels
Maybe he was, IQ tests aren't as accurate as right wingers like to believe

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 6273
Not sure if youre trolling or low iq. what iq test? where? with who? you had a talk?
Nigga, you never heard of IQ tests, how do you think people know what IQ they got?
I've got officially tested in high-school and by the Army, besides many IQ tests I've taken myself, from books or websites.

If you want to get an "official" IQ number you could go to a psychologist, Mensa or other high-IQ society, but guess what - they have pretty much the same tests, puzzles and problems you need to solve, in fact if you do these tests repeatedly you start to get better at them, and your "IQ" will seem to increase.

130 mogs, after that you're an aspie

motivation & confidence seems more valuable than IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
IQ is cope. It tries to test the ability to recognize patterns and memorize things. The problem is you can just memorize the types of patterns and get a high score on any IQ test that way, fully relying on your memory. So really IQ tests do not evenly test pattern recognition and memory. For this reason they are pretty much garbage, for anybody with a gigamemory who has lost the ability to forget can just study these types of patterns then get a high result. This can most easily be seen with mathematicians, who actually do study relations between abstract objects.

Actual intelligence should only be measured by your life achievements. Everything else is cope in regards to measuring intelligence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Funny thing is that he is pretty low IQ for a nobel prize winner on the physics field

IQ is cope. It tries to test the ability to recognize patterns and memorize things. The problem is you can just memorize the types of patterns and get a high score on any IQ test that way, fully relying on your memory. So really IQ tests do not evenly test pattern recognition and memory. For this reason they are pretty much garbage, for anybody with a gigamemory who has lost the ability to forget can just study these types of patterns then get a high result. This can most easily be seen with mathematicians, who actually do study relations between abstract objects.

Actual intelligence should only be measured by your life achievements. Everything else is cope in regards to measuring intelligence.
Your life achievements cant be used to measure your intelligence tbh since there is other factors like looks, sociability, physical prowess, your social position at birth etc

Your life achievements cant be used to measure your intelligence tbh since there is other factors like looks, sociability, physical prowess, your social position at birth etc
By life achievements, I mean your intellectual creations: art that you made, theories and ideas that you came up with, solutions that you came up with to problems, etc.

Many historical reasons and simply chance

Im sure it wasnt because of IQ since there is many other countries with similar or higher IQ levels such as France, Germany, China etc

Reducing everything to IQ is low IQ
It was all down to iq tho. The differences in development from white countries was due to different chance and scenario but Africa would still be livin in mud huts n dat if they were left untouched by whites. (not saying that as an insult I genuinely think that)

It was all down to iq tho. The differences in development from white countries was due to different chance and scenario but Africa would still be livin in mud huts n dat if they were left untouched by whites. (not saying that as an insult I genuinely think that)
That depends on many things also
Not all sub saharan africans lived in mudhuts and not all whites lived in castles, despite solid IQ differences among those groups, for example aztecs had a pretty advanced society (engineering wise it was way more advanced than most nordic societies at that time) even tho indios are low IQ on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189