12cc of fillers

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
20240402 212921

20240402 212902

"You dont need jawline broooo...you need confidence":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, 5.5psl, mvp2v1 and 3 others
fuark i need this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, VladimirtheGreat and PointOfNoReturn
Niggas here hate fillers
LTB ascends to Stacy with a few mm of fillers while they plan out how to save up the next two years for bsso

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl, Mrxshmallow and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, got.daim, VladimirtheGreat and 1 other person
check them in motion. many look uncanny.
i know im planning on getting implants in one year, but fuck fillers looks magic

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
he overdid it and it’s gonna look like shit in two weeks

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, got.daim, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Enjoy getting cancer

he overdid it and it’s gonna look like shit in two weeks

I’d definitely like to see the result after say, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year.

12ml of fillers is getting on for so much that implants become cost effective.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, Mrxshmallow, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
I'm going to get fillers before I get implants just to see how it looks. This clinic is really good amazing results.

Bimax+implants over fillers.

Bimax+implants over fillers.

Bimax and fillers aren’t comparable.

It’s implants vs fillers only.

And even then it’s only on the jaw and MAYBE for UEE because infraorbital implants with saddle make the orbit more compact which tear trough fillers simply cannot do as they can only add projection.

Not much evidence of long term jaw angle filler results unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Mrxshmallow and moreroidsmoredates

And even then it’s only on the jaw and MAYBE for UEE because infraorbital implants with saddle make the orbit more compact which tear trough fillers simply cannot do as they can only add projection.

Do infra implants help with nct?

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Do infra implants help with nct?

Nope, doesn’t really affect the canthus positions. Luckily I have mogger PCT and just suffer from scleral show and UEE so the solution are primarily implant based.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and smallman
Nope, doesn’t really affect the canthus positions. Luckily I have mogger PCT and just suffer from scleral show and UEE so the solution are primarily implant based.
Is cantho the only solution?

12cc? Mofo was better getting implants, 1cc of filler in my area is $800 so this shit would probably cost $9600. The ROI on implants is so much better lmao. Besides the ROI being ass on fillers they also age like shit.

12cc? Mofo was better getting implants, 1cc of filler in my area is $800 so this shit would probably cost $9600. The ROI on implants is so much better lmao. Besides the ROI being ass on fillers they also age like shit.

In UK you can get 1ml filler for £120 so it’s less clear cut. If you only need tiny adjustments then fillers make sense. I will get fillers to fake gonial eversion after I get bimax with widening. Especially with the masseter dehiscence risk of implants.

the issue with fillers is that they always migrate and you actually have to find them to dissolve them which is practically impossible

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and got.daim
the issue with fillers is that they always migrate and you actually have to find them to dissolve them which is practically impossible

I’ve seen decent long term filler stability in foids.

The key seems to be using extremely conservative amounts.

Fillers are a scalpel, implants are a hammer. Most of us on here need a hammer.

Even in the case of 12ml, fillers are still value for money considering implants would have to be in multiple places. And we know that one implant unit is more expensive. The only issue is migration though.

Niggas here hate fillers
LTB ascends to Stacy with a few mm of fillers while they plan out how to save up the next two years for bsso
the filler bloat will be unreal. Mine still hasnt gone away and its been 3 years. Lying kikes said it would go away

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and PointOfNoReturn
I’ve seen decent long term filler stability in foids.

The key seems to be using extremely conservative amounts.

Fillers are a scalpel, implants are a hammer. Most of us on here need a hammer.
fillers can be a hammer as is seen in your post. I see your point about them being more effective in small amounts but even then i wouldn’t do it, you should always go for the real thing, either fat grafts or osteotomies(implants if bone is fucked). as far as females using filler successfully long term, can you provide some examples?

nobody here will actually get surgery or implants they might as well get fillers.

That shit is ridicilously expensive to keep up. Like lets just assume thats 5k, in 10 years thats 50k just to keep up.