13, 6’4 (took hgh) arabcel is it over?

I think that i probably facepulled, icehooded, mewed and did sm shit to achieve what i have?
post unfrauded front and side or this is all tales

My mom’s 5’11 no shoes and 6’1 with shoes and my dad’s 6’5 with no shoes and 6’7 with shoes and same goes for me
why did you took gh you were destined to be tall

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
I knew a guy who took hgh at 14, he was 5'2 and is now 6'6 at 16. I got excited about his results since that's crazy but then what I realised was that his dad was 6'3 and his mother was 5'7
Well yeah we want it fast because we’re introduced to this mindset early so it would make sense for us to do whatever we want to reach a goal despite of our age

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Well yeah we want it fast because we’re introduced to this mindset early so it would make sense for us to do whatever we want to reach a goal despite of our age
Thing is whenever a nigga with average height parents does it he doesn't tend to get past 6'2, 6'3 at best

post unfrauded front and side or this is all tales
elaborate how my front is “frauded” and here’s a picture i found of my side
8CFAB989 6C0F 47F1 AC5C 62D265D4363A

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Thing is whenever a nigga with average height parents does it he doesn't tend to get past 6'2, 6'3 at best
It’s fine bro aslong as he’s in the 6 foot range he’s good even if he’s 5’11 or 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
why did you took gh you were destined to be tall
I wanted it quick, not to leave out i was introduced to this mindset at 10! And i started genuinely doing it at 11 and half

I wanted it quick, not to leave out i was introduced to this mindset at 10! And i started genuinely doing it at 11 and half
This is giga larp

Jfl at "blackpilled at 10 bro looksmaxxing and using hgh at 11"

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, madmofo, johnrocksaints and 1 other person
elaborate how my front is “frauded” and here’s a picture i found of my side
View attachment 2498589
its not frauded but the before and after literally tells us nothing considering you're making a retarded expression in the first pic and a psl aspie stare in the second

also this is not a side jfl are you actually braindead

Lanklet tales
I’m serious women tend to lie about everything, if a 5’10 men said he was 6 foot she’d take him immediately without even noticing that he’s lying

This is giga larp

Jfl at "blackpilled at 10 bro looksmaxxing and using hgh at 11"
No i made it obvious i took hgh at 12 i only started doing basic softmaxxes at 11 and half not to leave out i was mature early

its not frauded but the before and after literally tells us nothing considering you're making a retarded expression in the first pic and a psl aspie stare in the second

also this is not a side jfl are you actually braindead
i hope you realize that the before picture was the BEST picture of me when i was younger

i hope you realize that the before picture was the BEST picture of me when i was younger
that just means you didnt take any accurate pics retard. why make a thread when you dont show proof of ascension

this thread is ass and unless you show me pics of the hgh we can all assume that's larp too

tldr: you grew up and softmaxxed like all teenagers do at your age. nothing special in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: madmofo
Dad 6’5 and mom 5’11
Not sure how much your HGH stack contributed to your height seeing as with parents that tall you should become a monster.

that just means you didnt take any accurate pics retard. why make a thread when you dont show proof of ascension

this thread is ass and unless you show me pics of the hgh we can all assume that's larp too

tldr: you grew up and softmaxxed like all teenagers do at your age. nothing special in the slightest
“You grew up and softmaxxed like all teenagers do” pure copium you realize i changed structures and keep ignoring the fact that i still haven’t hit puberty…

6’4?? At 13??? You’ve already won now get off of here

“You grew up and softmaxxed like all teenagers do” pure copium you realize i changed structures and keep ignoring the fact that i still haven’t hit puberty…
proof that you changed facial structure?

Not sure how much your HGH stack contributed to your height seeing as with parents that tall you should become a monster.
tbh i stopped taking hgh by the time i reached 6’3

I think that i probably facepulled, icehooded, mewed and did sm shit to achieve what i have?
Mewing is just correct tongue posture that guides your development to your genetic potential. But yeah probably made some difference

I doubt i’ll ever be a model because i don’t know where to start
Just email random stores that model maybe polo Ralph Lauren or something xd

You've definetely hit puberty, you're 6'4 dude. No child that hasn't entered puberty is that tall, unless you're gonna be the tallest man in the world

• +1
Reactions: madmofo
You've definetely hit puberty, you're 6'4 dude. No child that hasn't entered puberty is that tall, unless you're gonna be the tallest man in the world
literally lmao

nigger stop coping you can literally see it in the picture
you're wearing glasses making a different expression in the first pic

ratios cant be measured at all. without similar pics its impossible to say that anything changed at all

you're wearing glasses making a different expression in the first pic

ratios cant be measured at all. without similar pics its impossible to say that anything changed at all
I’ll find one if i can

I’m still squeaky though

bruh youre 13 get off this site,these kids man

Bad lips,cuck thin eyebrows,short small chin
And most definetly a horrible frame

Decent eyes hair and nose
Go through puberty and then ask again.
As off now you look like a girl which is alright at your age

Also dont abuse hgh so much,wouldnt want you to bald at 18

bruh youre 13 get off this site,these kids man

Bad lips,cuck thin eyebrows,short small chin
And most definetly a horrible frame

Decent eyes hair and nose
Go through puberty and then ask again.
As off now you look like a girl which is alright at your age

Also dont abuse hgh so much,wouldnt want you to bald at 18
“Horrible frame” “bad lips” “short small chin”
6AA07EBD 38E9 4E91 9558 C511001595D7

4F787091 546C 4970 9EF6 FF24D1609249

“puberty” add my discord jawmax and i still didn’t hit puberty
You have facial hair, tf you mean you didn't hit puberty?

• +1
Reactions: madmofo and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Was a 5'7 manlet at 13. What these kids are eating right now? Damn.
how tall are u now?

I'm 5'7'' (171 cm) at 14M. (will be turning 15 this November)

When did u get ur height spurt?

I’m still squeaky though
Regardless, if your puberty has just begun just continue mewing, and most important keep your good posture. Can't stress this enough, your bones and scapula in your back will grow the way your posture is right now if it's bad. Muscles are easily manipulated but bones are not after puberty, so take this to correct all the bad habits you know of and let puberty do its thing. Also mandible/ramus grows till 18, most significant growth was shown in a study to be between 16-18. So you have a lot of time man, also, my cheekbones really started to pop a few months ago and I'm in late teens.

what dosage did you use? pharma or non pharma? where did you get it from? what were the monthy expenses?

“Horrible frame” “bad lips” “short small chin”
View attachment 2498662
View attachment 2498665
I hate arguing with stupid kids
IMG 3017

I was going easy on you but your ego annoys me
So let me tell you again.
You have a small garbage chin that looks like shit from the side
And you have disgusting ugly lips with big lower lips that give you a monkey mouth with ashy upper lips that have a shitty shape
Drop the stupid ego you are not good looking and you are a kid

also funny how you are showing me how skinny you are by proving that you are an ectomorph?
Wheres the frontal shot?Im not gonna laugh at your small shoulders,you wanted to know if its over after all

Average, but incel in the west cause of brown ethnic pheno. You might have more luck in EE if you want to get a white woman. Here is s slavic ginger stacey pic to boost your dopamine.
IMG 9995

//SubSigma

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
no you did not take enough HGH to grow that much in a year without destroying every tendon in your body

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Ragnar