13 m 5’8 170lbs

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
Packed on some weight last time I posted a ratings thread, I’m trying to bulk up for the first half of the summer because I have a sort of skinny fat build but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I might just cut + workout to see how far I can go with just newbie gains. Thoughts?
IMG 2167

• So Sad
Reactions: 14vic
cut, being fat will make you look even shorter

or lean bulk if bulking

u look 30 at 13 ur race (subspecies) ages so fast u will die b4 60 (i hope)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Lookologist003 and leanmaxx74
How do u have a moustache at 13 nigga. Ur done growing

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Youㅤ and halloweed
Packed on some weight last time I posted a ratings thread, I’m trying to bulk up for the first half of the summer because I have a sort of skinny fat build but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I might just cut + workout to see how far I can go with just newbie gains. Thoughts?View attachment 2975669
13 going for 35 @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Lookologist003 and Youㅤ
Packed on some weight last time I posted a ratings thread, I’m trying to bulk up for the first half of the summer because I have a sort of skinny fat build but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I might just cut + workout to see how far I can go with just newbie gains. Thoughts?View attachment 2975669
Dont listen to the racist incells, u look good for 13 now delete ur account and come back once ur puberty is over.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
Dont listen to the racist incells, u look good for 13 now delete ur account and come back once ur puberty is over.
puberrty over already for it

"racist incells ":feelskek:

at least big nose says : ur a good goy have a mazel tov ! what a pathetic cuck ! :lul:

Get a grip. But no wonder a dubble digit iq manlet like you would say such things to a 13 year old.
my iq more like double urs

welcome to my ignore faggot may the small hat man give u a life of misery ...

• JFL
Reactions: beniman
finally one person who understands how puberty works,so many 16 year olds with moustaches coping in here wont accept this statement lol

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and Youㅤ
my iq more like double urs

welcome to my ignore faggot may the small hat man give u a life of misery ...
Double mine? Pretty sure theres even a study(s) that shows most racists have lower iq then the typical man.

IMG 3752

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yet another case of precocious puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
u look 30 at 13 ur race (subspecies) ages so fast u will die b4 60 (i hope)
Low t cumskin can’t fathom a mustache lmao

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Had it since I was I was like 7, same thing for most of my family, it’s just dht+test, I’ve been piling it for like 6 months to look thinker but I can’t even brush it it’s so thin jfl, doctor said I’ll grow to around 5’11 - 6’2 so I’m not too worried

Bro this is the fifth 13 year old ive seen on looksmax this week. This shit is creeping me out im legit leaving this trash ass website soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and smallman
Bro this is the fifth 13 year old ive seen on looksmax this week. This shit is creeping me out im legit leaving this trash ass website soon
kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and dervw4cenks