Every Looksmax I’ve tried to ascend so far RANKED

is mt2 safe

Good thread boyo:ogre:
I can tell you ascended hard

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
We all know you can only get so far without surgery, but some looksmaxxing methods definitely can make a difference. I’ve made this thread so that you can see which lookmaxxes helped me the most and least, hopefully helping you so that you don’t waste too much time or $$$.

I’m going to leave out the majority of water bs that even normies know unless it was a giga key into looking better.

For the past year and a half i have been lurking trying all sorts of things from this site to improve my appearance. I’ve tested out a lot of shi and spent a lot of money :feelswhy:

I’ll have 4 different sections for ranking.
botb section (what i believe works and wields good results)
mid+ section (maybe a small benefit from the methods in this section)
cope section (i personally don’t find these lookmaxxes useful or to do much good)
yet to try or unsure section (advice welcome!)
(going to leave everything marked as spoiler for easier navigation)

BEST OF THE BEST (A LOT OF WATER)
This shit is OP ASF. So cheap, So easy to use, literally just pin before you go outside and viola, you’ll be tanned asf within JUST A FEW DAYS. I remember i started using this around the same time as Clavicular, i had pinned for the 1st time just the day before his first MT2 post, and we’ve all seen how much that has ascended him on it’s own. As well as giving you mogger colouring, it gives you CONSTANT BONERS and when it comes to slaying mtbs after drinking 10 double jack and cokes, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED. Srsly if you’re white and not taking this are you even looksmaxxing?? People have been asking me how i’ve became so tan and i just tell them beta carotene :ROFLMAO:go waste ur time on that cope.
Giga water but has ALWAYS been one of the best ways to look better and we all know it, if you’re still eating food in 2024 wtf are you doing. Not gonna ramble on about potassium either you all should know
self explanatory, 95% you already know anyway. will make eyebrows appear more full and thick. DO NOT GO TOO DARK U WILL LOOK LIKE A FAG
View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650
once you’ve dyed them to look thicker you need to shape them because they’ll look like two squashed slugs on your face, i’m still not the best at this clearly:ROFLMAO:, but try and cut them to be as symmetrical as possible, this will make your face look overall more symmetrical since people look at your eye area more than anywhere else(y)
Dye them lashes DARK ASF, It will bring out the eye colours a LOT more, will also make the transparent eyelash hairs darker, allowing eyelashes to appear thicker. Curl them too, only slightly tho, either use vaseline or clear mascara to keep them up longer
This is a personal one but without jutting i’d still be khhv. Brutal sfs overbite gang:cool: learn to perma jut and only blackpilled mfs would be able to tell. Normies in real life have no idea
Self explanatory, we all know what they are. Everyone’s using them now, even bluepill normies. It’s genuinely becoming normalised so unless you’re the victim in your friend group, i’d be honest with your friends and tell them, because out of everyone they are most likely going to notice (y)
I’ve been doing this a while now, thought i had my own original idea then Norwood made a thread about it.:rolleyes: Droopy-eyelashcels should just cut the lashes where they flop over the outer canthus of the eye. The purpose of this being to try perceive a more positive tilt, in trade for your pfl. :geek:
if you do stay consistent with eye drops, they are effective. The sclera in ur eyes will brighten overtime and with the dyed eyelash combo, the colour of your eyes will stand out. I think i have C20 eye colour. What do you think.
View attachment 2969667View attachment 2969669
I’ve never really been insecure about my teeth, and i’ve had many compliments on them, all i’ve ever done is use this product a few times a few years ago and used it again about 3 months ago. I could make my teeth even whiter if i used it more often. No idea what the catch is to this and i promise you that this is all i’ve ever done for teeth. So yeah if you want an alternative to pneumo’s teeth whitening guide test out this product here. What i did was use the golden stick (extra strength) and use the mouth light for 30 minutes.

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
this is what nuked my $$$ the most. And it’s because i have barely any knowledge about it. I still haven’t found a product that’s good for me, which is why i’ve not put skincare in the better section.
Now this shit does work, in fact, it works VERY WELL, BUT, I had to stop using it because it absolutely fucked the colour of my sclera. My eyes always go bloodshot and dark when i start to use this again. But the eyelashes 100% get longer and thicker, this is the one i used if you want to try
View attachment 2969789
I also stopped using it because i thought it was destroying my eye area. Turns out my eyes are just shit anyway :forcedsmile:.
jfl. I haven’t been doing this very long term to see un swollen results, but holy fuck does the swelling look good, just smash an hour or so before you go out and slay then hide away in ur room for the next few days when the bruises come through. Your chin will never bruise but be careful hitting your chin because that will chip away at your IQ with each hit :trepidation:
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry
Self explanatory, It is essential but the reason i didn’t put it in the better section is because you don’t really notice a change in your appearance from doing this you just prevent yourself from getting worse
I have tried so many different vitamins throughout the years but the only ones i really think are worth it are D3+K2, Vit C and potassium. Don’t have much expertise with vitamins i just be trying different shi all the time so let me know if there are any others that are actually worth taking.
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: <—- yummy vitamins
doesn't do much but gives a bit more noticeable definition in the face. Only temporary though, both cheap asf so that’s only reason its not in cope section

COPE SECTION
HOLY FUCK DID i descend after getting a perm. My hair has still not recovered.:cry: ‘Twas a BIG Mistake. Perm itself is not noticeable anymore because i did everything possible to weaken it but the hair damage has been done. My hair used to be so thick and healthy now its just wirey and i have to actually have it wet to look good. I’ve been using some K18 hair mask and hopefully it should fix up naturally on its own overtime
Seriously, not sure why pneumo praised this so hard before, did absolutely nothing for me and over the span of two weeks i had injected a full vial into each side of my face. Maybe i was doing it wrong tho idk. Think if i was going to try again id use aqualyx instead.
:lul::lul::lul:Does absolutely nothing, maybe if you’re an oldcel it might but yeah absolute giga cope
Did not work for me. Shit cost me like $200 too :forcedsmile:Literally does what a gua sha does. Might work better for older people though. View attachment 2969811
So messy and from what i’ve experienced just makes you an uncanny orange man. Looks fake asf and gay. Just take MT2
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:SOOOO COPE WHY DID ANYONE ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THIS
not gonna be as harsh on this one, tbh i think i didn’t try it for long enough, but regardless, didn’t notice anything change after using it for 2 months, i bought expensive ones too.
Cope for me literally did nothing

NOT TRIED, CURRENTLY TRYING OR GIVEN UP SECTION
my only other thread is about this $380 mask i bought, Only been using it about a week or two so i need more time before i decide if it’s really cope or not, so far nothing really seems different
Never ever been consistent with this. Not sure if it genuinely works in long term and unless you convince me otherwise i’ll probably never do it
Never been consistent with this, just bloats my face. One side of my face is way larger but i’m sure that was from sleeping on my side for years and not from chewing food on one side. Pretty certain it’s cope water bs anyway.
only recently bought these, apparently puts less strain on the eyes so in my mind less stress = less tired looking eyes?? :unsure:
Never tried this, it looks insane for debloating though from what i’ve seen.
I only really care about my face now and in the last few months especially i’ve lost so much muscle mass, i used to be a bloated coping gymcel and would rather go to the gym then see my ex girlfriend :forcedsmile:
never been consistent, would apply to lashes and brows sometimes
i bought quite a lot of this but still haven’t even began to use it, scared of the bloat!!

I will have definitely forgot something somewhere, but this is the majority of things i’ve tried. All that really matters is the first section anyway. I hope you can take something away from this thread. thanks for reading boyos:D:D
for supplements d3, magnesium bisglycinate, and zinc bisglycinate are really good for test

• Love it
We all know you can only get so far without surgery, but some looksmaxxing methods definitely can make a difference. I’ve made this thread so that you can see which lookmaxxes helped me the most and least, hopefully helping you so that you don’t waste too much time or $$$.

I’m going to leave out the majority of water bs that even normies know unless it was a giga key into looking better.

For the past year and a half i have been lurking trying all sorts of things from this site to improve my appearance. I’ve tested out a lot of shi and spent a lot of money :feelswhy:

cope section (i personally don’t find these lookmaxxes useful or to do much good)

This shit is OP ASF. So cheap, So easy to use, literally just pin before you go outside and viola, you’ll be tanned asf within JUST A FEW DAYS. I remember i started using this around the same time as Clavicular, i had pinned for the 1st time just the day before his first MT2 post, and we’ve all seen how much that has ascended him on it’s own. As well as giving you mogger colouring, it gives you CONSTANT BONERS and when it comes to slaying mtbs after drinking 10 double jack and cokes, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED. Srsly if you’re white and not taking this are you even looksmaxxing?? People have been asking me how i’ve became so tan and i just tell them beta carotene :ROFLMAO:go waste ur time on that cope.
Giga water but has ALWAYS been one of the best ways to look better and we all know it, if you’re still eating food in 2024 wtf are you doing. Not gonna ramble on about potassium either you all should know
self explanatory, 95% you already know anyway. will make eyebrows appear more full and thick. DO NOT GO TOO DARK U WILL LOOK LIKE A FAG
View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650
once you’ve dyed them to look thicker you need to shape them because they’ll look like two squashed slugs on your face, i’m still not the best at this clearly:ROFLMAO:, but try and cut them to be as symmetrical as possible, this will make your face look overall more symmetrical since people look at your eye area more than anywhere else(y)
Dye them lashes DARK ASF, It will bring out the eye colours a LOT more, will also make the transparent eyelash hairs darker, allowing eyelashes to appear thicker. Curl them too, only slightly tho, either use vaseline or clear mascara to keep them up longer
This is a personal one but without jutting i’d still be khhv. Brutal sfs overbite gang:cool: learn to perma jut and only blackpilled mfs would be able to tell. Normies in real life have no idea
Self explanatory, we all know what they are. Everyone’s using them now, even bluepill normies. It’s genuinely becoming normalised so unless you’re the victim in your friend group, i’d be honest with your friends and tell them, because out of everyone they are most likely going to notice (y)
I’ve been doing this a while now, thought i had my own original idea then Norwood made a thread about it.:rolleyes: Droopy-eyelashcels should just cut the lashes where they flop over the outer canthus of the eye. The purpose of this being to try perceive a more positive tilt, in trade for your pfl. :geek:
if you do stay consistent with eye drops, they are effective. The sclera in ur eyes will brighten overtime and with the dyed eyelash combo, the colour of your eyes will stand out. I think i have C20 eye colour. What do you think.
I’ve never really been insecure about my teeth, and i’ve had many compliments on them, all i’ve ever done is use this product a few times a few years ago and used it again about 3 months ago. I could make my teeth even whiter if i used it more often. No idea what the catch is to this and i promise you that this is all i’ve ever done for teeth. So yeah if you want an alternative to pneumo’s teeth whitening guide test out this product here. What i did was use the golden stick (extra strength) and use the mouth light for 30 minutes.

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
this is what nuked my $$$ the most. And it’s because i have barely any knowledge about it. I still haven’t found a product that’s good for me, which is why i’ve not put skincare in the better section.
Now this shit does work, in fact, it works VERY WELL, BUT, I had to stop using it because it absolutely fucked the colour of my sclera. My eyes always go bloodshot and dark when i start to use this again. But the eyelashes 100% get longer and thicker, this is the one i used if you want to try
View attachment 2969789
I also stopped using it because i thought it was destroying my eye area. Turns out my eyes are just shit anyway :forcedsmile:.
jfl. I haven’t been doing this very long term to see un swollen results, but holy fuck does the swelling look good, just smash an hour or so before you go out and slay then hide away in ur room for the next few days when the bruises come through. Your chin will never bruise but be careful hitting your chin because that will chip away at your IQ with each hit :trepidation:
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry
Self explanatory, It is essential but the reason i didn’t put it in the better section is because you don’t really notice a change in your appearance from doing this you just prevent yourself from getting worse
I have tried so many different vitamins throughout the years but the only ones i really think are worth it are D3+K2, Vit C and potassium. Don’t have much expertise with vitamins i just be trying different shi all the time so let me know if there are any others that are actually worth taking.
doesn't do much but gives a bit more noticeable definition in the face. Only temporary though, both cheap asf so that’s only reason its not in cope section

COPE SECTION
HOLY FUCK DID i descend after getting a perm. My hair has still not recovered.:cry: ‘Twas a BIG Mistake. Perm itself is not noticeable anymore because i did everything possible to weaken it but the hair damage has been done. My hair used to be so thick and healthy now its just wirey and i have to actually have it wet to look good. I’ve been using some K18 hair mask and hopefully it should fix up naturally on its own overtime
Seriously, not sure why pneumo praised this so hard before, did absolutely nothing for me and over the span of two weeks i had injected a full vial into each side of my face. Maybe i was doing it wrong tho idk. Think if i was going to try again id use aqualyx instead.
:lul::lul::lul:Does absolutely nothing, maybe if you’re an oldcel it might but yeah absolute giga cope
Did not work for me. Shit cost me like $200 too :forcedsmile:Literally does what a gua sha does. Might work better for older people though. View attachment 2969811
So messy and from what i’ve experienced just makes you an uncanny orange man. Looks fake asf and gay. Just take MT2
not gonna be as harsh on this one, tbh i think i didn’t try it for long enough, but regardless, didn’t notice anything change after using it for 2 months, i bought expensive ones too.

my only other thread is about this $380 mask i bought, Only been using it about a week or two so i need more time before i decide if it’s really cope or not, so far nothing really seems different
Never ever been consistent with this. Not sure if it genuinely works in long term and unless you convince me otherwise i’ll probably never do it
Never been consistent with this, just bloats my face. One side of my face is way larger but i’m sure that was from sleeping on my side for years and not from chewing food on one side. Pretty certain it’s cope water bs anyway.
only recently bought these, apparently puts less strain on the eyes so in my mind less stress = less tired looking eyes?? :unsure:
I only really care about my face now and in the last few months especially i’ve lost so much muscle mass, i used to be a bloated coping gymcel and would rather go to the gym then see my ex girlfriend :forcedsmile:
i bought quite a lot of this but still haven’t even began to use it, scared of the bloat!!

I will have definitely forgot something somewhere, but this is the majority of things i’ve tried. All that really matters is the first section anyway. I hope you can take something away from this thread. thanks for reading boyos:D:D
any product recommendations for dying your eyelashes?

any product recommendations for dying your eyelashes?
IMG 1422

Only use this on lashes though. (Way too dark for eyebrows) (y)

Try minoxidil for more eyebrow growth

• +1
will try eyebrow dye looks promising good thread man

• Love it
maybe because to achieve a fucking centimetre of expansion you need to use external forces? i plan on getting MARPE eventually anyways. also i’m not mewing, i’m using as much force as i can with my arms, probably about 70-80 pounds as that’s what i tricep push down, and molding an unsutured malleable bone.
You contradicted yourself.

Mewing is external force and “thumbpulling” which in itself is retarded as you’re not continuously applying the same pressure to the bone, and even if you were you would need internal forces.

If you expanded your palate you would have a big gap between your two front teeth.

You contradicted yourself.

Mewing is external force and “thumbpulling” which in itself is retarded as you’re not continuously applying the same pressure to the bone, and even if you were you would need internal forces.

If you expanded your palate you would have a big gap between your two front teeth.
i’m not even going to argue with you, mewing is a force of 12N maximum, thumb pulling is several 10 fold stronger

i’m not even going to argue with you, mewing is a force of 12N maximum, thumb pulling is several 10 fold stronger
Why do doctors then recommend MSRPE or MSE for palate expansion?
Why don’t they just say to thumbpull like you the retarded one?
I feel sorry for your parents for bringing in such a dumb child into the world

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and N1666
Eyelash trimming idea is interesting, not seen that one before but theoretically should work.

It’s like how I pluck the inner edges of my eyebrows out to try and fraud extra ICD and IPD - try that one if you’re an ESRcel.

I also pluck out my widows peak because my hairline is low anyway. Makes me look slightly younger.

Always pluck, never shave - or you’ll have some ridiculous and obvious stubble in the areas you’re trying to fraud.

• +1

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

What about grass fed collagen supplement?
Is oral 2g vitamin C mixed with water good?
What about oral minox? Ive heard that grows eyelashes and eyebrows too
Latisse?
Whitening strips?

• Hmm...
Cutting weight is only halo if you're fatcel. If you are skinnycel and cut weight you will be a twink
Yeah frame matters, you have to change how you gymcel to make your frame look better.

• +1

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

Theres so much scary and unsafe news articles about MT2,
Do you inject it or spray it?
I really wanna try it but it's hard to wanna do it when everywhere is saying it causes liver and kidney damage and increased cancer risk

@Clavicular
Long read so understood if dnr but just wanted to show my effort (y)

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

Chads.org but read and good thread

• Love it

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

never owned minoxidil but thinking abt it for eyelash growh, i only hear good things abt it. what minoxidil product did you buy?

• +1
never owned minoxidil but thinking abt it for eyelash growh, i only hear good things abt it. what minoxidil product did you buy?
This one bro but i have no idea if it actually helps, i’ve barely used it.
IMG 1440

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
This one bro but i have no idea if it actually helps, i’ve barely used it.
View attachment 2977416
then why would u put it in your list if you've barley used it, i'm sure it still takes a good ammount of time to grow your hair no? anywho you should try it more i only hear good things about minoxidil

then why would u put it in your list if you've barley used it
Because if you actually read it i put the minox in the not tried, given up section (y)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and countcereal
a
dying at this rubbish thread. I legit think women do more to ""looksmax"" than this. go get surgery
all women do it put makeup stop being a bluepilled cuck simp nigger

• +1

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

How do you jut?

• +1
How do you jut?
I put my lower teeth just slightly behind top teeth, so all my teeth besides front ones are lowkey seperated (frauding facial height), you get used to it overtime, now i do it all the time without thinking. Got to be careful to not jut to far otherwise looks like you have an underbite.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and moreroidsmoredates
w

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

water

I put my lower teeth just slightly behind top teeth, so all my teeth besides front ones are lowkey seperated (frauding facial height), you get used to it overtime, now i do it all the time without thinking. Got to be careful to not jut to far otherwise looks like you have an underbite.
Yeah i used to give myself an underbite, but it made me look retarded and worse. I didn’t knew how to jut properly.

Do you keep your mouth slightly open or do you keep it closed?

• +1
Do you keep your mouth slightly open or do you keep it closed?
Closed. And yes sometimes i’ll take a side profile pic with my usual jutt and i end up looking like a goblin shark. Honestly tho i would rather look like a retarded jaw jutter than a recessed sfs beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, cromagnon and moreroidsmoredates

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

Do you derma stamp

You are doing more than females.
Quite amazing to me a man would need do all that shit.

You are doing more than females.
Quite amazing to me a man would need do all that shit.
Literally on a forum where men try to improve their looks. If you think this is a lot you should see the amount other users do. Btw i only do things in the first section, this is showing everything i’ve tried and i don’t do everything i’ve listed. (y)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, meowingtwentyfour7 and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, cromagnon and menas

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

Bump

• Love it
Mirin rhe cheekbones

• Love it
Why do doctors put screws inside your palate instead of just telling you to mew when wanting to expand the palate? I feel bad for your parents who birthed such a dumbass
“Why do doctors xyz..”

That’s how they get paid

>”lemonbottle”
>dnr

jfl, 0 iq loser no wonder it didnt work:lul:

>”lemonbottle”
>dnr

jfl, 0 iq loser no wonder it didnt work:lul:
I literally put lemonbottle in the cope section (y)
Also haven’t u injected lipolab and claimed that to have worked? So what’s the issue that i tried LB?
Don’t understand the aggression :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and maxxmclooks
I literally put lemonbottle in the cope section (y)
Also haven’t u injected lipolab and claimed that to have worked? So what’s the issue that i tried LB?
Don’t understand the aggression :hnghn:
lemonbottle is bs, it doesnt have any ingredients that actually work

caffeine doesnt destroy fat cells, only damages them, after which they will recover

i apologize my aggression

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

alright thread, chewing (pretty sure with canines and premolars) is great during development make sure to add that for us youngcels.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Mogs me

• Love it

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION

What eye drops are you buying