13 year old looksmaxxing stack

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Iron
so I'm been looksmaxxed since my brother told me about it, he is best looking in the family and found out about looksmassing age 14-15. i have been looksmaxxing for 4 months with a stack my bro and other people online helped me made and i am to turn 14 this winter. here is my stack to maxx looks, tell me what i need to add to improve it:

taken nearly 5 months now:
5 glasses milk everyday
lots of protein
ashwagandha
vitamin k everyday
vitamin d daily
zinc supplement
mk677 (my bro gets me)
finesteride (3 times a week)
peptides (bro gives me)
protein powder in protein shake with yogurt (every evening before bed)
melatonin to sleep for growth

pretty much i want to maxx out my growth to be effective in sports when i'm older, because i play a lot of sports currently. i want to keep up with people my age by maximising my growth.

please give recommendations to level up this stack . :p

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Silver, Deleted member 4946, ALP and 19 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and germanlooks
Jfl at taking finasteride, ashwagandha, mk667 and melatonin as a 13 years old
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Silver, Danish_Retard and 27 others
Taking Fin is also absolutely retarded at your age, you are inhibiting penis growth, brain masculinization and just general proper development. I think your best bet would be to stop taking everything in your stupid ass stack except the food related stuff. If your brother is responsible for this, he should be ashamed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, GigaAscender and 15 others
if i was on here at the age of 13 i’d be 6 feet under by now, fuark that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Br0 get off fin nooooooooooooooooow at least holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, cumbutamoren and 5 others
Taking Fin is also absolutely retarded at your age, you are inhibiting penis growth, brain masculinization and just general proper development. I think your best bet would be to stop taking everything in your stupid ass stack except the food related stuff. If your brother is responsible for this, he should be ashamed
so how much should i take? i need it for strength and when lifting in the gym...

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and AsGoodAsItGets
so how much should i take? i need it for strength and when lifting in the gym...
DHT enhances strength acutely, so I don't see why Fin would help you with that. Go for creatine and a calorie surplus for strength.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Always Stay You
just tell me what needs to be add because it works for me and i grow an inch this months

@Selinity is this your little brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Finasteride is good at your age, go for it
I would suggest adding Estradiol as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Inhale, Danish_Retard and 19 others
Is ur brother on here? Based brother ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Finasteride is good at your age, go for it
I would suggest adding Estradiol as well
Ok but what it does? and how much? i think the finesteride was had helped me to grow an inch in 3 months as well as zinc and playing basketball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, cumbutamoren and 8 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Ok but what it does? and how much? i think the finesteride was had helped me to grow an inch in 3 months as well as zinc and playing basketball
Being 14 is what made you grow dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, ElySioNs and 7 others
I feel like I'm being trolled, but if you're 13 don't take oral Finasteride...

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and TrestIsBest
This has to be a troll :lul:

Ok but why? and what should i use instead than...
NOTHING. Why the fuck would you inhibit one of the most important hormones during puberty? Are you trying to trannymax?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This has to be a troll :lul:

NOTHING. Why the fuck would you inhibit one of the most important hormones during puberty? Are you trying to trannymax?
im not trolling :cautious: i just started earlier than others because of it. and i don't understand what it inhibits because i have gotten stronger/taller when using it. so if it's that bad, what should i use instead for strength, physique and height? i need to do something to maxx.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
lol keep hating idc

when im not.

THIS is why this forum needs some kind of way to confirm that you're over 18 before registering. Too many autists and kids on here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Toth's thot, ElySioNs and 5 others
Your brother is an idiot for giving you Finasteride. I'm not gonna bother commenting on the rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, johncruz12345, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
im not trolling :cautious: i just started earlier than others because of it. and i don't understand what it inhibits because i have gotten stronger/taller when using it. so if it's that bad, what should i use instead for strength, physique and height? i need to do something to maxx.

Finasteride doesn't make you strong, if anything it can do the exact opposite by inhibiting DHT (important hormone for dick size, facial and body hair, bone structure, etc).

You should not be taking anything for strength other than creatine.

These are the supplements you should be taking:

Creatine
omega-3s
vitamin D
protein powder

Do a full body program 3 days a week. I recommend this program: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout it's the same program David Laid used back in the day and swears by. I've also used it.

Make sure you eat enough food and get enough protein, that will ensure you grow properly (both height and muscle).

Not so sure about mk677 at your age. Not sure if it's a looksmax or if it can fuck you up. Probably not smart to be taking.

The most important part is that you stop taking the fucking finasteride or you'll be fucked up for life. You'll probably end up committing suicide if you take that shit during puberty.

Finasteride is for hair loss, not something that will happen at your age.

I assume you are already mewing, if not, look into that.

What are these peptides you are taking?

I hope you're a troll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Celexawer, Dorado and 2 others
please i beg u dont allow kids here @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Sergeant JFL I LOST BRAI N CELS..THESE 13 YEAR OLD NIGS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HORMONES ARE
JFL AT THIS SHIT @Salludon @SexuallyAbusive @AsGoodAsItGets @MarkCorrigan @SOS-Sonic @goat2x @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AcneScars :feelsuhh::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4946, AcneScars and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel, Ryan and 1 other person
The virgin "I'm 22 but I'm scared of finasteride :soy:"
VS
The chad "I'm 13 and popping fin, who cares :chad:"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Silver, Deleted member 17429 and 16 others
The virgin "I'm 22 but I'm scared of finasteride :soy:"
VS
The chad "I'm 13 and popping fin, who cares :chad:"
nigger dont decieve this low iq chimp btw..he will think u r serious and will fuck his life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
nigger dont decieve this low iq chimp btw..he will think ur serious and will fuck his life
He's gonna have great hair, that's for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chadferguson and AsGoodAsItGets
Exactly don't take fin dude that's autism

Stop taking the MK it's probably fake + increase Cortisol by a ton after a while

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, AsGoodAsItGets, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
He's gonna have great hair, that's for sure
He's gonna have a small dick and depression. Inhibiting 5-ar is pure autism at his age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, AsGoodAsItGets, Looks234 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and AsGoodAsItGets
Creatine
omega-3s
vitamin D
protein powder
All cope except Vitamin D but he can get that via bare chested sun exposure between 11-2:00

He's gonna have a small dick and depression. Inhibiting 5-ar is pure autism at his age
tbh this is the reason why this site owner jews shold not allow kids..kids are extreamly low iq they will fuck their lifes

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
All cope except Vitamin D but he can get that via bare chested sun exposure between 11-2:00
Protein powder will help him get enough protein, as his mother probably isn't making too many protein rich meals.

omega-3s are important for the brain.

It's hard to get enough vitamin D through diet and sun exposure alone.

For strength? Do you even know what fin does retard?
his strength would have increased naturally and he would have taken fin those days too hence he concluded it was due to fin..jfl i was like that too ..when i hit puberty i used to masturbate alot and in those days i also increased in height so i thought i increased cuz of masturbation...jflll:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 15086 and 3 others
omega-3s are important for the brain.
That's Jewish propaganda

It's hard to get enough vitamin D through diet and sun exposure alone.
Not really tbh
Just have good sun exposure without cloths at peak UV-B

Protein powder will help him get enough protein, as his mother probably isn't making too many protein rich meals.
Maybe but he can just make meals himself
Plus the Amino-Acid profile of whey is not good and shouldn't be relied on as a main protein source. Too much Methionine and Tryptophan

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That's Jewish propaganda

Not really tbh
Just have good sun exposure without cloths at peak UV-B

Maybe but he can just make meals himself
Plus the Amino-Acid profile of whey is not good and shouldn't be relied on as a main protein source. Too much Methionine and Tryptophan

fish oils are cheap and don't do any harm, so why not take them.

I personally need to supplement with vitamin D or I'll be deficient.

I didn't suggest for him to get all his protein from protein powder, but it's a good and cheap protein source for when you need that little bit of extra protein. If he gets 70g of protein from his meals and then supplements another 40g, nothing wrong with that if it lets him hit that protein threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fin at 13 bro im like this forums finasteride/dutasteride pusher but fuck thats low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, johncruz12345 and AsGoodAsItGets
>MK 677
Awesome!
>Vitamin D3/K
Good!
>Fin
Wtf? Why you doing it? This stop you Testosterone.....
If you care about baldness you should remember in puberty testosterone the main hormone

Main rule of puberty - more HGH and Testosterone and less estrogen. Take exemestane and HGH and when you will be 18 you will say thank you to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Baldingman1998 and Dorado
Finasteride doesn't make you strong, if anything it can do the exact opposite by inhibiting DHT (important hormone for dick size, facial and body hair, bone structure, etc).

You should not be taking anything for strength other than creatine.

These are the supplements you should be taking:

Creatine
omega-3s
vitamin D
protein powder

Do a full body program 3 days a week. I recommend this program: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/jason-blaha-ice-cream-fitness-5x5-novice-workout it's the same program David Laid used back in the day and swears by. I've also used it.

Make sure you eat enough food and get enough protein, that will ensure you grow properly (both height and muscle).

Not so sure about mk677 at your age. Not sure if it's a looksmax or if it can fuck you up. Probably not smart to be taking.

The most important part is that you stop taking the fucking finasteride or you'll be fucked up for life. You'll probably end up committing suicide if you take that shit during puberty.

Finasteride is for hair loss, not something that will happen at your age.

I assume you are already mewing, if not, look into that.

What are these peptides you are taking?

I hope you're a troll.
Its called DSIP and it helps with muscle growth during recovery time

please i beg u dont allow kids here @Gargantuan @Lorsss @Sergeant JFL I LOST BRAI N CELS..THESE 13 YEAR OLD NIGS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HORMONES ARE
JFL AT THIS SHIT @Salludon @SexuallyAbusive @AsGoodAsItGets @MarkCorrigan @SOS-Sonic @goat2x @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AcneScars :feelsuhh::lul::lul:
fucker