13 year old looksmaxxing stack

ok thanks gonna tell her when she gets back from work, thanks men im still scared but i will do...
Tell her that: there is a medicine that stops male Balding and I took it for 5 month but I didn't know it's dangerous for kids to take. Please take me to a doctor and I'm sorry I did that.

Say something like that bro and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086 and TrestIsBest
im scared to tell my mum because she doesnt know and my dad will rage but he lives somewhere else. i will tell her but im scared and idk what to say she will rage and might send me back to gniezno she will thinking im doing drugs, please what do i say so she knows its an accident. im gonna go to the doctors but im scared of my mums rage :(
give her id or some shit to me..i can talk to her for u but please u have to take a step

im gonna stop because now im scared
Good thing you decided on stopping with fin. But I think you still don’t understand why it decreases testosterone. You need to fully understand it, not just follow what we say out of fear.

Notice how only men go bald, women never have receding hairlines. That’s because Testosterone (The male hormone) is what causes balding on older men with a pre disposition to hair loss.

Finasteride inhibits your testosterone to stop the hairloss. In older men, it makes little difference since they are already fully grown and already look like a man.

Right now you are in puberty. The period that boys become men.If you inhibit your testosterone levels now, you will look like a short babyfaced twink for the rest of your life.

By inhibiting your testosterone levels during puberty, you are also inhibiting your bone and muscle growth. Right now is the most precious time to grow and you should take full advantage of it, not sabotage yourself!

There’s absolutely no reason you should be taking it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15086 and Baldingman1998
Good thing you decided on stopping with fin. But I think you still don’t understand why it decreases testosterone. You need to fully understand it, not just follow what we say out of fear.

Notice how only men go bald, women never have receding hairlines. That’s because Testosterone (The male hormone) is what causes balding on older men with a pre disposition to hair loss.

Finasteride inhibits your testosterone to stop the hairloss. In older men, it makes little difference since they are already fully grown and already look like a man.

Right now you are in puberty. The period that boys become men.If you inhibit your testosterone levels now, you will look like a short babyfaced twink for the rest of your life.

By inhibiting your testosterone levels during puberty, you are also inhibiting your bone and muscle growth. Right now is the most precious time to grow and you should take full advantage of it, not sabotage yourself!

fucking austic he is a low iq kid dont tell this shit to him ..he probably will not get a word and maybe he will fuck with something else..and jfl at ur autism of giving him advice to inject hgh...this nig will do something bad to his body cuz of u retards

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and johncruz12345
u r retard mf... @Alexanderr @her why u shold not allow kids on this site
"13 yo child prodigy scientist finds correlation of strength gains with finasteride. widely beleived to be a tranny drug, this scientist has proven otherwise and found the optimal golden ratio of fin with respect to another wonder drug ashwagandha (widely believed to have minimal effect too) to maximize muscle nuclei recruitment hence giving hope to other 13 yo

and for this, he will be awarded the nobel price"

nobel prize love GIF by SoulPancake

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, TrestIsBest and 4 others
so I'm been looksmaxxed since my brother told me about it, he is best looking in the family and found out about looksmassing age 14-15. i have been looksmaxxing for 4 months with a stack my bro and other people online helped me made and i am to turn 14 this winter. here is my stack to maxx looks, tell me what i need to add to improve it:

taken nearly 5 months now:
5 glasses milk everyday
lots of protein
ashwagandha
vitamin k everyday
vitamin d daily
zinc supplement
mk677 (my bro gets me)
finesteride (3 times a week)
peptides (bro gives me)
protein powder in protein shake with yogurt (every evening before bed)
melatonin to sleep for growth

pretty much i want to maxx out my growth to be effective in sports when i'm older, because i play a lot of sports currently. i want to keep up with people my age by maximising my growth.

please give recommendations to level up this stack . :p
mewing, chewing, zygopulling and bonesmashing
improve your frame too

No you fucking retard, Finasteride's MOA is not blocking Testosterone, it inhibits the conversion of Testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No you fucking retard, Finasteride's MAO is not blocking Testosterone, it inhibits the conversion of Testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase.
DHT is several times more androgenic (masculinizing) than Testosterone (but not nearly as anabolic).

DHT is several times more androgenic (masculinizing) than Testosterone (but not nearly as anabolic).
I explained in a way that he can understand. Either way, the point is dont do fin during puberty

Last edited:
I explained in a way that he can understand. Either way, the point is dont do fun during puberty
Yeah your conclusion is right but your explanation was completely false. If you wanted a kid to understand how much cents one dollar is worth, do you say it's 10 cents because it might be easier for him to understand than hundred?

so I'm been looksmaxxed since my brother told me about it, he is best looking in the family and found out about looksmassing age 14-15. i have been looksmaxxing for 4 months with a stack my bro and other people online helped me made and i am to turn 14 this winter. here is my stack to maxx looks, tell me what i need to add to improve it:

taken nearly 5 months now:
5 glasses milk everyday
lots of protein
ashwagandha
vitamin k everyday
vitamin d daily
zinc supplement
mk677 (my bro gets me)
finesteride (3 times a week)
peptides (bro gives me)
protein powder in protein shake with yogurt (every evening before bed)
melatonin to sleep for growth

pretty much i want to maxx out my growth to be effective in sports when i'm older, because i play a lot of sports currently. i want to keep up with people my age by maximising my growth.

please give recommendations to level up this stack . :p
stop taking all this random shit. At least wait a few years... @Gargantuan @Alexanderr please consult with Seargent how to stop little kids from entering this site. They're so low IQ and autistic they are guaranteed to fuck up their lives from the advice here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Baldingman1998, AscendingHero and 1 other person
stop taking all this random shit. At least wait a few years... @Gargantuan @Alexanderr please consult with Seargent how to stop little kids from entering this site. They're so low IQ and autistic they are guaranteed to fuck up their lives from the advice here
Tbh I think this site would've actually helped me out big time as a kid but then again, I'm not retarded

No you fucking retard, Finasteride's MOA is not blocking Testosterone, it inhibits the conversion of Testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase.
You think a 13 year old would understand what the fuck you are saying

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TrestIsBest
Easy to find job?? I thought it was harder here
Manual labour bums ygm. These polaks are poor dirty motherfuckers who are desperate for money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You think a 13 year old would understand what the fuck you are saying
A non-retarded 13 yo that did some further reading, yes. But I guess that doesn't apply to OP :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
How’d I miss this cageworthy thread? JFL. :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and TeenAscender
it might be too late but

DONT FUCKING TAKE FINASTERIDE ARE YOU RETARDED THAT IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING YOU CAN DO AT THIS AGE, AS BAD AS INJECTING LITERAL ESTROGEN

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
Tell her that: there is a medicine that stops male Balding and I took it for 5 month but I didn't know it's dangerous for kids to take. Please take me to a doctor and I'm sorry I did that.

Say something like that bro and good luck
jesus christ this is the worst place for a 13 year old to be, this site is filled with sociopathic incel shutins who will literally spoonfeed this poor kid shit advice to ruin his life and communicate w him w little to no remorse.

wish kids had sentience earlier on an actual IQ, like i respect the prudence regarding w pubertymaxxing and heightmaxxing but like dont listen to incel heroes on this forum.

@TrestIsBest long story short as an older teen whose also been heightpilled whose done careful research, dont fuck w anything that inhibits ur sex hormones. I reccomend watching Leo and Longevity. look at the basics, HGH and AI (realize AI/aromatase inhibitor is neurotoxic and if you are to take it MICRODOSE that shit)

and with all this pubertymaxxing shit, approach all information with the mindset that all information is shitty lies out there to sabotage you, and you need to think out and research EVERYTHING. with unregulated drugs, the potential for downside and ruining your life is much MUCH more probable than the upside. thats why the concept of biohacking your body to maximized height is not mainstream.

edit: you dont need to take exogenous hormones, the advice of healthy diet, vitamin d, and k2 mk4 is non cope good advice. playing sport and a good diet high in raw/high protein animal products is always good. maximize sleep. cookie cutter advice but its safe and it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
fucking hell 5 months of finasteride at 13 the age where masculine development is at its highest. You done fucked up

I hope you learned your lesson, and I hope your brother is educated and responsible to help you make better choices. pubertymaxxing is legit but be careful.

fucking hell man, 5 months, Im legitimately irl shocked and scared for you

i reccomend you check out dyorotic2's pubertymaxxing guide alongside with your brother, and research.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and SubhumanCurrycel
fucking hell 5 months of finasteride at 13 the age where masculine development is at its highest. You done fucked up

I hope you learned your lesson, and I hope your brother is educated and responsible to help you make better choices. pubertymaxxing is legit but be careful.

fucking hell man, 5 months, Im legitimately irl shocked and scared for you

i reccomend you check out dyorotic2's pubertymaxxing guide alongside with your brother, and research.
Tanner stage 3 is when most of the genital and dick development occurs that’s like 12-15 years old depending on when you start puberty and is primarily driven by DHT for a short but intensive period.

Nuking DHT at this age is literal penile suicide and not even temporarily like losing hardness of erections but like actual tissue development.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Tanner stage 3 is when most of the genital and dick development occurs that’s like 12-15 years old depending on when you start puberty and is primarily driven by DHT for a short but intensive period.

Nuking DHT at this age is literal penile suicide and not even temporarily like losing hardness of erections but like actual tissue development.
nigga needs to hop on anavar tbh, but honestly im thru w giving advice when he took 5 months of fucking finasteride. trt at 13 yrs old jfl (dont take this advice seriously)

im gonna ascend my lil bro so hard with pubertymaxxing compounds, stg any guy would be so lucky to have me as their older brother

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

ayo bro so if u went thru chemo 3 years ago is it possible to get ur hair back or is that not possible cuz u need totally new stem cells?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Please get the fuck off finasteride asap.

Your dick will stop growing, and you end up with a micropenis.

The rest is based

ayo bro so if u went thru chemo 3 years ago is it possible to get ur hair back or is that not possible cuz u need totally new stem cells?
I’m not sure if it has much to do with stem cells (in my case at least) there are chemo drugs associated with permanent stem cell damage but stem cells are an “on/off” they are either producing hairs or they aren’t meaning certain drugs can cause permanent hairloss but they’ll just be bald not thin hair.

From my scalp biopsy done by my dermatologist it’s pathology is consistent androgenic alopecia likely accelerated by chemo. What he explained to me was he speculated that the chemo drugs compromised my hair follicles (it’s what causes them to fall in the first place) and somewhere during the recovery phase they were susceptible and underwent miniaturisation through DHT.

I just have to ride out as much classic norwooding treatment and hope I can thicken up my donor region for a transplant. My side hairs are effected but not nearly as much as my mid scalp hairs

looks min tbh

He probably died

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998, ALP and 1 other person