13 year old yubo chick said this

I wish I could use yubo but I'm banned for age frauding. I got 300+ matches but no exciting messages, got only 2 nudes out of it if I remember correctly
how do you get banned for age frauding? are you in your late 20s with a full beard claiming 14 y.o.?

I cannot wrap my head around the fact that girls send nudes during their teens and i will never get to see them. I wont ever get to touch a naked jb
You can definitely get nudes from them online. I've done it since I was 13, it's a numbers game and a bit of patience. Yubo is probably the easiest way, I always did it on kik and Instagram though. You just gotta find the right girls.
how do you get banned for age frauding? are you in your late 20s with a full beard claiming 14 y.o.?
I said I was 19 in my bio but I registered as 17 y/o

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You can definitely get nudes from them online. I've done it since I was 13, it's a numbers game and a bit of patience. Yubo is probably the easiest way, I always did it on kik and Instagram though. You just gotta find the right girls.

I said I was 19 in my bio but I registered as 17 y/o
huh. that shit worked for me for a couple of years on tinder and especially Lovoo (where they allowed 16+ back then).

banged a bunch of 16 year olds between 20-23 :feelskek: by doing that, and never got banned

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Will need to chadfish though. Still wont ever get to touch one though:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
huh. that shit worked for me for a couple of on tinder and especially Lovoo (where they allowed 16+ back then).

banged a bunch of 16 year olds between 20-23 :feelskek: by doing that
:chad:

Will need to chadfish though. Still wont ever get to touch one though:feelsrope:
I got 80% of my nudes without showing my face nor having to chadfish. My strategy is to make them horny with texts so they don't rly ask to see you. I always sent cock pics tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
not really, funnily enough when i set my real age so i could only search for girls 18+ i would get like 5-6 matches a week at maximum.

slaying 16-17 year olds is so much easier because they don‘t see the 20 year olds chads that are just as willing to fuck them as i was and i looked young for my age anyways.

I got 80% of my nudes without showing my face nor having to chadfish. My strategy is to make them horny with texts so they don't rly ask to see you. I always sent cock pics tho.
based

for real dawg? How did you know they were teen foids then? It could have been a gay pedo:feelsohgod: but if this is legitimate then maybe i could do this too since I have a BAC and can BACmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and SoyGune
for real dawg? How did you know they were teen foids then? It could have been a gay pedo:feelsohgod: but if this is legitimate then maybe i could do this too since I have a BAC and can BACmaxx
They were real profiles and it was obvious from their nudes they were real girls

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune