14, 6'0

A

aquaaxe

Iron
rate my front profile, side profile and eye area, and any tips to lose face fat or make my face look slimmer? closer eye picture so u can see the color better, everybody says my eyes are blue but i think they are grey. do i have any potential?

Attachments

• IMG_3516.jpg
    IMG_3516.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3518.jpg
    IMG_3518.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3519.jpg
    IMG_3519.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3521.jpg
    IMG_3521.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3003.jpg
    IMG_3003.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, JohnBaza and Tai Lung
"im not cheek biting bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Use1ess, Perfection and 16 others
looks like absoulte shit, subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cranticxx, Deleted member 48689 and notgraycel245969
dude you're 14 for crying out loud, and not hideous-looking. Just focus on having a good physique and NTmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, recessedd, Mosh12 and 3 others
rope i was 6'4 at 14

dude you're 14 for crying out loud, and not hideous-looking. Just focus on having a good physique and NTmaxxing
i started going to the gym recently + ive been doing boxing for a while, what is NTmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
i started going to the gym recently + ive been doing boxing for a while, what is NTmaxxing?
just being a normal likable guy who can easily make friends and doesn't come across as autistic or weird

just being a normal likable guy who can easily make friends and doesn't come across as autistic or weird
yeah i could say i have alot of friends and nobody really dislikes me

brutal skull+Pheno+Lips+Nose

yeah i could say i have alot of friends and nobody really dislikes me
what about girls? I feel dirty asking a 14-year-old this but do girls generally respond positively to you?

what about girls? I feel dirty asking a 14-year-old this but do girls generally respond positively to you?
yeah on valentines day i got asked out twice

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Gerardwayfan
yeah on valentines day i got asked out twice
so you have a lot of friends, good social life, work out, and girls your age show interest in you. Wtf do you need this place for?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
so you have a lot of friends, good social life, work out, and girls your age show interest in you. Wtf do you need this place for?
maybe cause it's all not true

i dont know ive been talking to one of them for a while but i didnt like her so i rejected her, i rejected the other one aswell since i never really talked to her

• +1
i wanted tips to work on my face fat since that seems to be my main issue

You look uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: ottomancel
Ntmaxx and get some pussy don't end up like me

• +1
Reactions: aquaaxe
Mtn, weak chin and jaw and bulbous nose. You seem skinny so your "facial fat" is due to your bone structure +/or your age. Tbh at least from this pictures this is not your main problem.

Mtn, weak chin and jaw and bulbous nose. You seem skinny so your "facial fat" is due to your bone structure +/or your age. Tbh at least from this pictures this is not your main problem.
any tips?

what do mtn, ltn , htn mean ive been seeing alot of those under posts

Okay if you know nothing about this just leave happily to not end uo like all this mentally ill dudes

good eyes. kind of shit everything else. ur sides solid and will look better as u get older and lean down

• +1
Reactions: aquaaxe
  • +1
i dont know ive been talking to one of them for a while but i didnt like her so i rejected her, i rejected the other one aswell since i never really talked to her
first step to inceldom, remember rejecting my crush at 13 cause videogames were more fun, didnt get any for the next 12 years

just tell a 14yr old kid that he is a subhuman and should kill himself theory

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
rate my front profile, side profile and eye area, and any tips to lose face fat or make my face look slimmer? closer eye picture so u can see the color better, everybody says my eyes are blue but i think they are grey. do i have any potential?
just eat healthy , mew and get out of here

most of us looked shit at 14

and 14 is not a good age to be here

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel, Deleted member 24770 and Tai Lung
Nice eye area but recessed so mtn and nice height u should get taller. Just talk to girls you will find one for urself u can get another mid white person like urself or a hot Asian girl if ur lucky. If you are NT, athletic, popular u can get hot girls as well

just eat healthy , mew and get out of here

most of us looked shit at 14

and 14 is not a good age to be here
Yeah JFL you only start maturing at like 15/16 and by like late 16 early 17 your face begins to set in imo

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
mtn good eye area
u look decent
and get off this forum lil nigga u don’t need it especially at your age cause u are still developing

brutal philtrum ahhh