14 BIG AMERICAN CITIES AIM TO BAN MEAT, DAIRY, CARS BY 2030

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Donkeyballs, human304 and 1 other person
Many big cities all across the globe have signed it, in Canada Montreal Toronto and Vancouver have signed

‘0 kg [of] meat consumption,’ ‘0 kg [of] dairy consumption,’ ‘3 new clothing items per person per year,’ ‘0 private vehicles’ owned, and ‘1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.’

• Woah
Reactions: Gonthar
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Many big cities all across the globe have signed it, in Canada Montreal Toronto and Vancouver have signed

‘0 kg [of] meat consumption,’ ‘0 kg [of] dairy consumption,’ ‘3 new clothing items per person per year,’ ‘0 private vehicles’ owned, and ‘1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.’
Canada is so unbelievably cucked lol

• +1
Democrats are sheep. They will literally suck a dick to prove they are not homophobic. They will lick s Black man’s feet to prove they’re not racist. They’ll cook dinner for their wife’s boyfriend to prove they’re not misogynist. We are not the same species.

• +1
Guys there’s plenty of soy milk and processed soft foods in the shelves, this isn’t such a big deal.
At least we aren’t speaking German

• +1
Guys there’s plenty of soy milk and processed soft foods in the shelves, this isn’t such a big deal.
At least we aren’t speaking German
And the people who are anti vaccines and anti veganism call the people pushing these things on us ''Nazis'' and ask for ''Nuremberg 2.0'', we are so doomed I want my private island with cows and chickens let this world burn

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
And the people who are anti vaccines and anti veganism call the people pushing these things on us ''Nazis'' and ask for ''Nuremberg 2.0'', we are so doomed I want my private island with cows and chickens let this world burn
When you have your “private” island invite us. Like a looksmax version of “Reddit island”

• Love it