14 (rate my softmaxx ascension plan)

OP is retarded

• +1
Reactions: DoII
For me its $1 a serving since I get it at costco but im taking it for extra cals + protein

Thx for the vitamin recos, is it better if I take it in gummy or pill form? I cant take pills if my life depended on it lol
capsules are way better, better absorption, no shit ingredients in them.

Almonds have antinutrients same with milk. They both mess with iron levels. Take d3 magnesium calcium and k2. Also teeth whitening strip's will be good.
wait why the fuck would milk have antinutrients? it’s purpose is literally to be drank by the cow’s offspring that makes no sense

Sleep as much as you can and run around, preferably play a sport like football 1 hour everyday

• +1
Reactions: thereisalwayshope
Very great thread bro but here are some things I would recommend you do
- heightmaxxing is absolutely vital at your age and you can really be huge if you start your heightmaxxing soon. its expensive and I understand you probably don't want to stick yourself with needles at 14 and does involve a lot of sacrifice jfl but I would highly recommend it unless you are already projected to be 6'0-6'4 @enchanted_elixir has a great thread on it
- hairmaxxing is huge tbh you want to find a good hairstyle that fits your face shape I would honestly go with that classic tiktok haircut Bryce Hal and Josh Richardson have, bet the girls your age would love that
- really don't need that much skincare its just very expensive and really non-essential unless you skin is absolutely horried rn
- do not fucking take finasteride at 14! 1.) you simply don't want to waste the money on it 2.) you definetly aren't receding at 14 3.) you will fuck up your hormones badly look up post-finasteride syndrome on YT or anywhere and you will see mfs who want to rope
- collagen supps are mostly BS and you probably already have great collagen since your 14 and multivitamins can actually be deterimental to your health since if you are eating a good diet you will be overdosing on shit you don't even need and you are probably jist wasting your money
- teeth whitening the best two things that won't hurt your teeth are hydrogen peroxide you can find this in a lot of toothpastes at any drugstore you go to or is most times the active ingredient in whitening strips whatever you prefer. I really don't recommend baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) or any toothpaste with (activated chacoal or charcoal extract as these will acutally fuck up your enamel and give you awful sensitivity)
- and the last point and most important point I know i'm going to sound blue-pilled saying this but you need to hit those socio-romantic milestones preferably before you get out of highschool. You really don't want to be a loner or loser in highschool as this will really fuck you up developmentally and can make you socially awkward and give you social trauma. Simply put yourself out there, talk to people, make friends if you are a loner or don't have any friends change that ASAP or it will really fuck up your social skills possibly for the rest of you life. If you already do have friends than thats great!
You seem smart af to know about the blackpill and lookism at 14 you are way ahead of the curve and good luck with the ascension!

• +1
Reactions: thereisalwayshope and shuka
wait why the fuck would milk have antinutrients? it’s purpose is literally to be drank by the cow’s offspring that makes no sense
Nutrients interact with eachother calcium for instance inhibits iron absorption

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Very great thread bro but here are some things I would recommend you do
- heightmaxxing is absolutely vital at your age and you can really be huge if you start your heightmaxxing soon. its expensive and I understand you probably don't want to stick yourself with needles at 14 and does involve a lot of sacrifice jfl but I would highly recommend it unless you are already projected to be 6'0-6'4 @enchanted_elixir has a great thread on it
- hairmaxxing is huge tbh you want to find a good hairstyle that fits your face shape I would honestly go with that classic tiktok haircut Bryce Hal and Josh Richardson have, bet the girls your age would love that
- really don't need that much skincare its just very expensive and really non-essential unless you skin is absolutely horried rn
- do not fucking take finasteride at 14! 1.) you simply don't want to waste the money on it 2.) you definetly aren't receding at 14 3.) you will fuck up your hormones badly look up post-finasteride syndrome on YT or anywhere and you will see mfs who want to rope
- collagen supps are mostly BS and you probably already have great collagen since your 14 and multivitamins can actually be deterimental to your health since if you are eating a good diet you will be overdosing on shit you don't even need and you are probably jist wasting your money
- teeth whitening the best two things that won't hurt your teeth are hydrogen peroxide you can find this in a lot of toothpastes at any drugstore you go to or is most times the active ingredient in whitening strips whatever you prefer. I really don't recommend baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) or any toothpaste with (activated chacoal or charcoal extract as these will acutally fuck up your enamel and give you awful sensitivity)
- and the last point and most important point I know i'm going to sound blue-pilled saying this but you need to hit those socio-romantic milestones preferably before you get out of highschool. You really don't want to be a loner or loser in highschool as this will really fuck you up developmentally and can make you socially awkward and give you social trauma. Simply put yourself out there, talk to people, make friends if you are a loner or don't have any friends change that ASAP or it will really fuck up your social skills possibly for the rest of you life. If you already do have friends than thats great!
You seem smart af to know about the blackpill and lookism at 14 you are way ahead of the curve and good luck with the ascension!
Tysm bro :heart:

Not sure what my projected height is, but my dad is around 6'2 and im around 5'8 and a half, still consuming a lot of calcium protein and doing cardio etc..

Right now I feel like my hair is one of my biggest falios, still struggling to find a good hairstyle, might go for a wolfcut or something since girls are into that.

Im not rlly balding rn but I can see the pattern and my hairline slightllyyyy pushing back + my dad is bald soo... I might take finasteride in my late or early twenties if im not bald yet

Ill definitely look into teeth whitening + hydrogen peroxide

I have a couple of friends and in a better social/mental situation as I was a year ago but it definitely could be improved. I used to be really socially awkward (still am kinda) and aiming for more friends etc.

Also (lastly), do you recommend me starting volufiline for lips + undereyes

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
Nutrients interact with eachother calcium for instance inhibits iron absorption
yh that’s true but not necessarily an antinutrient, that’s just because those two minerals interact that way

Tysm bro :heart:

Not sure what my projected height is, but my dad is around 6'2 and im around 5'8 and a half, still consuming a lot of calcium protein and doing cardio etc..

Right now I feel like my hair is one of my biggest falios, still struggling to find a good hairstyle, might go for a wolfcut or something since girls are into that.

Im not rlly balding rn but I can see the pattern and my hairline slightllyyyy pushing back + my dad is bald soo... I might take finasteride in my late or early twenties if im not bald yet

Ill definitely look into teeth whitening + hydrogen peroxide

I have a couple of friends and in a better social/mental situation as I was a year ago but it definitely could be improved. I used to be really socially awkward (still am kinda) and aiming for more friends etc.

Also (lastly), do you recommend me starting volufiline for lips + undereyes
very cool 👍
- yes volufiline will def help with small lips but I've heard some hearsay of people saying its permanent so just be careful
- yes should also work for you undereyes not so much as reducing sceleral show but more in getting rid of eyebags and dark circles
and yes good luck on the ascension def make a thread in a couple months to a year I'm excited to hear the updates

• +1
Most of these i've been doing for 2+ months and others have been recently implemented

Skin -
Cerave Moisturizing Cleanser (day only)
COSRX salycic acid cleanser (night)
COSRX snail muncin essence 96% (day and night)
Eclat Vitamin C serum (day)
IUNIK centella calming gel cream (moisturizer for day + night)
Ordinary Niacinamide Serum (night)
Ordinary Hyaluranic Acid Serum (day)
RoundLab SPF 50 Sunscreen

Lifestyle/Diet -
- cutting out or limiting all processed foods, avoiding seed oils and added sugars, minimizing sodium intake
- eating 2-4 eggs a day, more yogurt, almonds, high % dark chocolate, milk, chicken, bananas, 4+ Liters of water, strawberries, 2 Carrots a day
- high protein diet
- supplements : collagen multi peptides, gummy multivitamin (i only take it on some days)
- playing sports, consistenly aiming for 1hr of physical activity a day or 10k+ steps

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha
10k steps and 4+ L of water like I listed in Lifestyle/Diet

Hair -
currently im not sure what im doing just letting it grow out, using paraben-sulfate free shampoo + conditioner (thinking about washing once or twice a week?

Eye Area -
rosemary oil/castor oil (i usually switch between them) for eyebrows and eyelashes
0.5mm dermaroller + the above every other day

Style -
wearing baggier clothes and following with the current style trends

Scent -
native deodorant, method men bodywash
good colognes (such as ysl y edp, JPG LmLp, Montalle arabians tonka, and some others)

Teeth -
I dont know what the fuck to do with teeth theyre kinda yellow right now

Height -
cardio, protein, high calcium, stretching, etc

Other stuff im doing -
sleeping on back, silk pillowcases

Thinks ill MOST LIKELY use/do in the future -
GYM and neck training
FreshLook Illuminate Contacts (apparently reduces scleral show?)
Supplementing Magnesium, D3, K2, Zinc
Finasteride
Retinol
Volufiline (really looking into this)
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
Sounds like a great plan. For yellow teeth you can most likely not whiten them professionally yet so if your country has any effective at home whitening strips then get those. Otherwise just deal with it ig. But the rest sounds great. For hair make sure to have a messier longer hairstyle like a fringe or middle part and stay below 15% bodyfat

• +1
Most of these i've been doing for 2+ months and others have been recently implemented

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- cutting out or limiting all processed foods, avoiding seed oils and added sugars, minimizing sodium intake
- eating 2-4 eggs a day, more yogurt, almonds, high % dark chocolate, milk, chicken, bananas, 4+ Liters of water, strawberries, 2 Carrots a day
- high protein diet
- supplements : collagen multi peptides, gummy multivitamin (i only take it on some days)
- playing sports, consistenly aiming for 1hr of physical activity a day or 10k+ steps

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -
currently im not sure what im doing just letting it grow out, using paraben-sulfate free shampoo + conditioner (thinking about washing once or twice a week?

Eye Area -
rosemary oil/castor oil (i usually switch between them) for eyebrows and eyelashes

Style -

Scent -
good colognes (such as ysl y edp, JPG LmLp, Montalle arabians tonka, and some others)

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
Send pic

imagine worrying about all this shit at 14 lmao just go play with your legos

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- high protein diet

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -

Eye Area -

Style -

Scent -

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
good luck brother

• +1

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- high protein diet

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -

Eye Area -

Style -

Scent -

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
pretty good definitely hit the gym and get something to whiten your teeth

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- high protein diet

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -

Eye Area -

Style -

Scent -

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
dnr no pics

Kindergarten.org never disappoints

Ur using too much actives. At that age, vitamin c would be enough. Too much actives will destory moisture barrier and destroy collagen.

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- high protein diet

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -

Eye Area -

Style -

Scent -

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
Autism

cjc dac+mk is ideal

this is likely gonna be my stack without huperzine but berberine, l-arginine, and im also gonna buy a beet root supplement plus a blood glucose monitor to make sure I dont get diabetes
gonna replace the chyrsin with aromasin
25 mg Mk instead of 50

View attachment 2827974
this is likely gonna be my stack without huperzine but berberine, l-arginine, and im also gonna buy a beet root supplement plus a blood glucose monitor to make sure I dont get diabetes
gonna replace the chyrsin with aromasin
25 mg Mk instead of 50
seems good for your age. when ur older i would make the switch to peptides + mk

• +1

Skin -

Lifestyle/Diet -
- high protein diet

Jawline -
mewing ?
falim gum
gua sha

Hair -

Eye Area -

Style -

Scent -

Teeth -

Height -

Other stuff im doing -

GYM and neck training
Finasteride
Retinol
Tretinoin
MSE
Rhino
i could have found a better ascension plan on tiktok you fuck twat