14 year old need face raiting i am 6'3 girls mistake me as 17

U

Ucide

Iron
Girls mistake me as a 17 - 18 year old when I meet up with them which is good for me since girls like older guys so I just go along with it I got head a couple of days ago but this white girl (she is 16) and it didnt really affect me im still on the fence if I can slay girls my age/ a little older
Im aware my height carrys me since it is a good halo but im wondering if im ugly or normie how can I ascend? I feel like i have a lower trust face last night i was walking cause I saw this stacy I have a crush on went outside to some bush party so I went to see if she was nearby then these two girls saw me and they went down the street on the grass area like they didnt trust is it that im ugly? or have a low trust face my rep at school isnt good either i made a horrible joke 2 years ago and it still lingers on me today lol but can any of you help me on what I can do? please and thank you and if you are gonna call me curry go ahead lmao kids used to think I was asian before my bones grew.
BA867D90-C670-457D-8A4B-FC8DC83D3720.jpg

dark GIF

oh shit my other photo didnt load in
here it is
BA867D90 C670 457D 8A4B FC8DC83D3720

pls look at my other image in the video my face had a orange hue due to the sun lighting on my cam!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Muh average height is 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Dr. Bludy, BoredPrince and 4 others
20230415 200133

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 27544 and 3 others
it's...

• +1
Reactions: Ucide
chad smv at 14

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410, SubhumanCurrycel, poopoohead and 1 other person
mtn deathnic

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 24221
I would've mistaken you as 23 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and Ucide
Girls mistake me as a 17 - 18 year old when I meet up with them which is good for me since girls like older guys so I just go along with it I got head a couple of days ago but this white girl (she is 16) and it didnt really affect me im still on the fence if I can slay girls my age/ a little older
Im aware my height carrys me since it is a good halo but im wondering if im ugly or normie how can I ascend? I feel like i have a lower trust face last night i was walking cause I saw this stacy I have a crush on went outside to some bush party so I went to see if she was nearby then these two girls saw me and they went down the street on the grass area like they didnt trust is it that im ugly? or have a low trust face my rep at school isnt good either i made a horrible joke 2 years ago and it still lingers on me today lol but can any of you help me on what I can do? please and thank you and if you are gonna call me curry go ahead lmao kids used to think I was asian before my bones grew.
BA867D90-C670-457D-8A4B-FC8DC83D3720.jpg

View attachment 2153448
dark GIF
kinda wild how much of a halo height is for some people but it doesnt work with me i guess

Incel in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
14 years post marriage maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
You look like a retard by sucking in your cheeks. Get a pencil moustache like the one in my AVI.

You have potenial. I recommend that you gymmax in order to reach it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ucide
above average

• +1
You look like a retard by sucking in your cheeks. Get a pencil moustache like the one in my AVI.

You have potenial. I recommend that you gymmax in order to reach it.
On it 🙏🏻

Learn punctuation

IQ off the charts
I’m actually a genius it’s been proven it’s just that I don’t wanna use punctuation on a looks maxxing forum for a post that is irrelevant sorry man

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I’m actually a genius it’s been proven it’s just that I don’t wanna use punctuation on a looks maxxing forum for a post that is irrelevant sorry man
JFL you aren't fooling anybody in the slightest

I’m not going to jfl I’m going clean my dick after the head I just got
You speak like a mexican maid. Also, if you got any pussy you wouldn't be posting in the ratings section

You speak like a mexican maid. Also, if you got any pussy you wouldn't be posting in the ratings section
I recorded her giving me head lmao she offered me to stick it in but I’m saving that for marriage I’m here to boost my looks? And look better man not argue take care 👌🏻✅

I recorded her giving me head lmao she offered me to stick it in but I’m saving that for marriage I’m here to boost my looks? And look better man not argue take care 👌🏻✅
Right. I'm sure you're a "genius" and it's been "proven" as well.

• +1
Dumb stupid

do you not know how to take pics.
take a new one where you looks straight at the camera so I can judge better.
you look worse by not looking straight

do you not know how to take pics.
take a new one where you looks straight at the camera so I can judge better.
you look worse by not looking straight
My bad man

Your chance to dominate 14 jb

also are you sucking your cheeks?

As long as you are not white man then you can fuck all the white women.

Amerimutt theory 101