14M 6ft pls rate honest

G

Googusthegreat

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
16
I’m 14 turning 15 and I wanted to know if I could fix my nose in anyway, any advice on my face is greatly appreciated. Is it worth it to bs my radix or is that gonna fuck up my proportions.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    635.9 KB · Views: 0
I’m 14 turning 15 and I wanted to know if I could fix my nose in anyway, any advice on my face is greatly appreciated. Is it worth it to bs my radix or is that gonna fuck up my proportions.
bs wont save radix hard max when ur older + slightly small ramus
 
Yo I appreciate, is there any way to fix my nose without rhino, I’ve kinda been coping with the fact that I’m gonna like grow into or smth. The worst part is i had a perfect nose before puberty. Is there any chance like the cartilage in my nose shrinks with time or smth lmao
 
i would rate you ltn, 1 rhino away from mtn. you got high dimo tho, and try to raise your hyoid
Oh shi my fault I forgot to tag you, I had a couple more questions for u to answer, the ones I didint tag u in
 
nigga tryna fix one of his literal bones literally fused into his skull lmao. what are we saying gang obviously rhinoplasty is the only thing you can do
 
nigga tryna fix one of his literal bones literally fused into his skull lmao. what are we saying gang obviously rhinoplasty is the only thing you can do
Brooo why is life so unfair I had a perfect nose before. Why does this even happen
 
Brooo why is life so unfair I had a perfect nose before. Why does this even happen
its not that bad bro and rhino is pretty cheap, couple months of minimum wage if you dont spend your money, unless you live in a third world slum
 
its not that bad bro and rhino is pretty cheap, couple months of minimum wage if you dont spend your money, unless you live in a third world slum
Alr appreciate, thankfully my parents are well off and I live in a 1st world. But what age should I get rhino as my parents r chill and said if u 18 we will pay for it. My biggest concern is that its gonna get even bigger as time passes cuz i dont want to wait 4 yrs until im 18
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
Alr appreciate, thankfully my parents are well off and I live in a 1st world. But what age should I get rhino as my parents r chill and said if u 18 we will pay for it. My biggest concern is that its gonna get even bigger as time passes cuz i dont want to wait 4 yrs until im 18
it wont get bigger lol just wait 4 years.
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
12
Views
56
muxi
muxi
pavukhh
Replies
11
Views
89
mynameisbob
M
bonenerd
Replies
3
Views
29
foidslayer2006
foidslayer2006
M
Replies
8
Views
82
tesertrue
tesertrue
pkyuki
Replies
0
Views
30
pkyuki
pkyuki

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Googusthegreat
Back
Top