gigell

gigell

Left the forum
1) Aromasin whole puberty , Letz during cycle

2) Mk 677 + CJC Dac

3) Test E + Maestron or anavar or dht gel

Likely to cost 500 bucks a month

Vitamins: Zinc , Creatine , D3 , K2 , vit c , collagen , magnesium

I have a good base if I fix my asymetry , get bones and improve eye area I would ascend

Im not gonna play around im actually gonna take roids to ascend me maybe MK677 + CJC is enough

trying to make money rn

Using for height , frame , bones in face

Only problem parents , fucking helll.Truly over for me

some guy grew 6 inches with mk
Results with test , fixed his recessed chin:
x

I can hide these substances in a drawer with a key but some need cold , i will make a separate thread on asking people how to hide shit.

Idk how to get roids but i think I would need a dealer in my city. Unless somehow they smuggle them. Or go to the biggest guy in the gym. And say im 18 delayed puberty twink and need juice

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SkullDynamics, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Fucking hell my generation is gonna mog me so hard, early puberty and finding this forum at the end of puberty has ruined me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mike21, niqfan625 and 18 others
org test subject

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, milfmagnet08, kebab and 18 others
Fucking hell my generation is gonna mog me so hard, early puberty and finding this forum at the end of puberty has ruined me
im in 3.8 tanner stage , gotta take action rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, dsheppa, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
how a 14 years old find this site dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, SkullDynamics, EvCu65 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, jagmogs1000 and 2 others
Being an cel at that age and exposed to bp situations early in life
thats sad. I would say i wish i could go back at 15 and to just be healthy, exercise and sun as much as i could, eating a lot of food and sure i was reaching the adequate nutrients intakes, going full social and trying to fit and focusing on my happiness, not going for orthodontic treatment, sleeping well every night at the same hour, not playing video games, nose breathing, eating tough foods, making sure i had the correct hormonal levels and good posture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Ruakh, aspiringexcel and 7 others
thats sad. I would say i wish i could go back at 15 and to just be healthy, exercise and sun as much as i could, eating a lot of food and sure i was reaching the adequate nutrients intakes, going full social and trying to fit and focusing on my happiness, not going for orthodontic treatment, sleeping well every night at the same hour, not playing video games, nose breathing, eating tough foods, making sure i had the correct hormonal levels and good posture.
I do pretty much all these things but I have braces with some type of elastic , will make a thread scared will retract me my maxilla is mid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and poopoohead
I do pretty much all these things but I have braces with some type of elastic , will make a thread scared will retract me my maxilla is mid
elastics retract the maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5'7 zoomer
It’s a different type , i said I will make a thread.
well i believe braces itself are already a problem. I used only braces from 15 to 19 and ifeel it enlogated the face, but if your teeth are crocked its probably beneficial aesthetic wise. In my case i didnt had crocked teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and 5'7 zoomer
what is considered early puberty

• JFL
what these things you wrote about below the pics of ur face?

• JFL
LMAO YOU ARE A RETARD FOR THINKING YOU CAN HIDE THAT SHIT FROM YOUR PARENTS.

TRIED HIDING MK FROM MY PARENTS AND THEY FOUND OUT WITHIN 2 MONTHS.

AND YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN FREEZE CJC WHILE HIDING IT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and faithlesscel
LMAO YOU ARE A RETARD FOR THINKING YOU CAN HIDE THAT SHIT FROM YOUR PARENTS.

TRIED HIDING MK FROM MY PARENTS AND THEY FOUND OUT WITHIN 2 MONTHS.

AND YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN FREEZE CJC WHILE HIDING IT?
Just because you are bad at hiding stuff from your parents doesn’t mean everyone is

• JFL
well i believe braces itself are already a problem. I used only braces from 15 to 19 and ifeel it enlogated the face, but if your teeth are crocked its probably beneficial aesthetic wise. In my case i didnt had crocked teeth.
i have crooked teeth + overbite this is the only way unfortunately, will consider bimax after it if needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and aspiringexcel
destroy and entirely erase your hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
op do not a single fucking one of those things jfl

• JFL
i have crooked teeth + overbite this is the only way unfortunately, will consider bimax after it if needed
sad reality. Only way to fix it without elastics seems to be with bimax. I also have an overjet cause i didnt want to end treatment with elastics and retract my maxilla even more.

• JFL
Just because you are bad at hiding stuff from your parents doesn’t mean everyone is
LMAO HES GONNA BUY A PRIVATE FREEZER AND THEN STORE HIS SHIT IN THERE??
U RETARDED OR WHAT

• JFL
sad reality. Only way to fix it without elastics seems to be with bimax. I also have an overjet cause i didnt want to end treatment with elastics and retract my maxilla even more.
If maxilla can be retracted why is the reverse not true about advancing it? I’m already an adult btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel and gigell
You can't be incel at 14.

• +1
  • JFL

2) Mk 677 + CJC Dac

I have a good base if I fix my asymetry , get bones and improve eye area I would ascend

Im not gonna play around im actually gonna take roids to ascend me maybe MK677 + CJC is enough

trying to make money rn

Results with test , fixed his recessed chin:View attachment 2421584View attachment 2421583x
View attachment 2421575

View attachment 2421568View attachment 2421570View attachment 2421571

I can hide these substances in a drawer with a key but some need cold , i will make a separate thread on asking people how to hide shit.

Idk how to get roids but i think I would need a dealer in my city. Unless somehow they smuggle them. Or go to the biggest guy in the gym. And say im 18 delayed puberty twink and need juice
uour body will be destroyed in two years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, EvCu65 and 2 others
You can't be incel at 14.
Idk if I really am , already have been bullied and been is many bp situations which led me to Lookism. Currently I’m one of the most gl in my class me and think two guys are at the same level. Girls like me and complement my hair but I’m not happy , I everday I see my face in mirror in shit and I know I can be better and get more respect and validation. That’s why I’m considering test bc everyone who went during teens got a mogger jaw . If only I had more bone already I would not be here

• JFL
Idk if I really am , already have been bullied and been is many bp situations which led me to Lookism. Currently I’m one of the most gl in my class me and think two guys are at the same level. Girls like me and complement my hair but I’m not happy , I everday I see my face in mirror in shit and I know I can be better and get more respect and validation. That’s why I’m considering test bc everyone who went during teens got a mogger jaw . If only I had more bone already I would not be here
Your father is failing you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and EvCu65
pm me face im 16 so were both teens i wont leak it

• JFL
I'm gonna check your account in 4 years and see your progress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, EvCu65 and 1 other person

2) Mk 677 + CJC Dac

trying to make money rn

Results with test , fixed his recessed chin:View attachment 2421584View attachment 2421583x
View attachment 2421575

View attachment 2421568View attachment 2421570View attachment 2421571

i already take more than you,i would suggest taking dht not test,here are my bloods with only hgh+aromasin i currently take rad too and will start dht too

Attachments

• uufcufcufc.jpg
    uufcufcufc.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and gigell
mk and cjc are a cope, take igf-1 LR3 instead

• JFL
bludy on his way to become a bald chink manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, vinotinto2026, faithlesscel and 1 other person
op do not a single fucking one of those things jfl
we have to take risks in life man im thinking about my future kids, i need a stacy to make my kids never experience the bp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 5815 and gigell
i already take more than you,i would suggest taking dht not test,here are my bloods with only hgh+aromasin i currently take rad too and will start dht too
What type of DHT Gel , Pill , Injection ?

And what compound ?

• JFL
OP please do not follow through with this
Rn maybe you'll grow a few inches faster than the other boys but your growth plates are gonna shrivel up and so are your balls once you reach the age of 18.

Don't take steroids at tanner stage 3.8, that shit is a horrible idea and will ruin you in the long term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, aspiringexcel, vinotinto2026 and 1 other person
Randomop, I am mirin you so hard if you go through with this. True looksmaxer

• +1
  • JFL
OP please do not follow through with this
Rn maybe you'll grow a few inches faster than the other boys but your growth plates are gonna shrivel up and so are your balls once you reach the age of 18.

Don't take steroids at tanner stage 3.8, that shit is a horrible idea and will ruin you in the long term
At what stage then

• JFL
Randomop, I am mirin you so hard if you go through with this. True looksmaxer
If I truly ascend I will be in the hall of fame of Looksim. Now imma go make my 4th money thread because the only thing I need is money.

• Love it
  • JFL
At what stage then
Don’t listen to him, just make sure you research pct. You can change your craniofacial structure since your so young.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Don’t listen to him, just make sure you research pct. You can change your craniofacial structure since your so young.
What about just cruising whole puberty and when it finishes I get off

• +1
  • JFL
we have to take risks in life man im thinking about my future kids, i need a stacy to make my kids never experience the bp
Yes , and we have to start mogging people to not get embarrassed and sad

• Love it
  • JFL