14M Rate me & give softmaxxing advice. Thanks :)

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver
20230616 184439
20230616 184605

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, copingtoohardrn, Deleted member 31497 and 37 others
Why are there literal kids on this dorum

You look 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, SubhumanCurrycel, Jam3s and 27 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 3virtues, Jam3s, Cutecel2001 and 3 others
actually this is sad i feel bad that children nowadays can't just enjoy the obliviousness to the real world and just have fun in their childhood bc it doesn't last forever. be happy and don't come back here for a few years at least

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jam3s, X D and 38 others
It's actually sad that some people at this age get bullied and come to this forum, i would say go and enjoy your life for now.

• +1
Reactions: rainzm, greywind, Deleted member 43822 and 18 others
20230616 151751

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48684 and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, deepfrieddog, RomanianZaddy and 1 other person
Very good for your age, enjoy your life bro, don’t waste your time asking mentally ill losers to rate your physical appearance

• +1
Reactions: bluk, VikingsMaxx, shalomnigga and 17 others
Get off

• +1
Reactions: rainzm, sportsmogger, lightskinbengali and 4 others
Close this website and don’t come back until ur 18

• +1
Reactions: bluk, UglyAsHell, WanderingBurro and 2 others
mods definitely need to implement this 18+ rule

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, bluk, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Supreme, WhollySharp and 12 others
This guy is just 1 year older than me https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.747591/
I know a lot of you are telling me to leave the platform and enjoy my life but I think my life can't be enjoyed if I'm a niggercel who looks almost half his age that no one wants to hang out with
dude you are 14 lmao you need to wait for genetics to do their job

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, lightskinbengali, UglyAsHell and 3 others
dude you are 14 lmao you need to wait for genetics to do their job
Ok if you say so.. but what advice would you give me now apart from my face so I can at least be HTN in the future

Ok if you say so.. but what advice would you give me now apart from my face so I can at least be HTN in the future
only genetics will decide that. Thats why people are asking you to go away. You look very underdevolped

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
you are literally a normal looking young man; Dont let this forum take you youngblood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vex, UglyAsHell, WanderingBurro and 4 others
This guy is just 1 year older than me https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.747591/
I know a lot of you are telling me to leave the platform and enjoy my life but I think my life can't be enjoyed if I'm a niggercel who looks almost half his age that no one wants to hang out with
Why? Because you’re only 14 and already ingested the racist bullshit on this site, calling yourself a “niggercel” and thinking your life can’t be enjoyed because of your skin color. In the long run you’ll be consumed by self hate and even if you look like a 10/10 it’ll be in vain. (Blackgymmax is a good example of a guy who did everything to ascend but is still miserable and self hating).
Like I said this isn’t good for your mental health. Leave before it gets worse and have pride in yourself, don’t take the racist stuff you see to heart (some of these posts against Indians, Black people, Asians, Jews are just trying to get a rise out of people, or wildly inaccurate, or trying to make people lose self esteem for something they can’t control) and spend time with your friends in real life. Nobody outside cares about the size of your maxilla or canthal tilt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, The Antichrist, oxymoron and 16 others
@Crusile any thoughts on this lost youngcel

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and AsGoodAsItGets
toddlers.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, oxymoron, Deleted member 31169 and 4 others
Start saving up for a rhinoplasty

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Niksy, UglyAsHell and 2 others
@Crusile any thoughts on this lost youngcel
@Crusile @Reconstitution

Bro, leave this forum. Play ball. Get athletic. Any sort of highly competitive team sport improves your hormonal valance and hence physicality and mental health as well as learning to work in teams, socialize and communicate with people which is a massive factor in career success.

Talk to people irl and make friends. You will grow up with a negative attitude towards life if you believe the bullshit here, since at this age, you are like a sponge. People don't hang out in groups of chads like a modeling photo shoot irl.

Read some books. Start investing into your talents.

Fix neck posture with McKenzie Chin Tucks (google it)

Mew properly (Check Mike Mew on yt) genetics will take care if the rest.

Use sunscreen.

If you mouth breath at night, use tape.

Get a high fade buzz cut

Copy and paste posts you find useful by using the search bar, into notes and log off.

Take action.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 29796 and 5 others
Besides selfies are going to distort your face.

Use the rear cam in front of a mirror around away 1.5-2m to get a more accurate representation.

Work with a myofunctional orthodontist if you have issues with your teeth.

Do neck curls without plates and with low weight plates as you progress very slowly to build a thicker neck and support your posture.

Check Alex Leonidas on yt for info on neck training. Go slow with right form to avoid injuries.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Respalier
Besides selfies are going to distort your face.

Use the rear cam in front of a mirror around away 1.5-2m to get a more accurate representation.

Work with a myofunctional orthodontist if you have issues with your teeth.

Do neck curls without plates and with low weight plates as you progress very slowly to build a thicker neck and support your posture.

Check Alex Leonidas on yt for info on neck training. Go slow with right form to avoid injuries.
Why? Because you’re only 14 and already ingested the racist bullshit on this site, calling yourself a “niggercel” and thinking your life can’t be enjoyed because of your skin color. In the long run you’ll be consumed by self hate and even if you look like a 10/10 it’ll be in vain. (Blackgymmax is a good example of a guy who did everything to ascend but is still miserable and self hating).
Like I said this isn’t good for your mental health. Leave before it gets worse and have pride in yourself, don’t take the racist stuff you see to heart (some of these posts against Indians, Black people, Asians, Jews are just trying to get a rise out of people, or wildly inaccurate, or trying to make people lose self esteem for something they can’t control) and spend time with your friends in real life. Nobody outside cares about the size of your maxilla or canthal tilt
ok thank you guys. I will find good advice and leave the forum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Traxanas, SubHumanHere and 5 others
How did you find this place?

How did you find this place?
people always bully me because of the way i look so i looked for places to improve myself so i can be attractive

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, zeshama, oxymoron and 16 others
This guy's already self hating, brutal

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Respalier and Mewton
@Respalier

he doesnt look low psl so he'll be alright honestly, but he should gtfo forum and avoid looks theory tiktoks.

Soft maxing is pretty straightforward for children, just chew gum, eat high protein, play sports. There is nothing else to learn

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Respalier
INHIBIT ESTROGEN

INJECT TEST

FIX UR DIET

SLEEP 9h

don’t listen to copers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 24444
people always bully me because of the way i look so i looked for places to improve myself so i can be attractive
yes so u have to improve it trust me i wish people didn’t cope like this

how does a nigger kid find this website

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Nick.Harte, mortis and 8 others
yes so u have to improve it trust me i wish people didn’t cope like this
Its probably just his size which will naturally fix itself through puberty, tho. Injecting test during puberty is extremely retarded, and 9hr of sleep is water

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, saiya_online and Respalier
Its probably just his size which will naturally fix itself through puberty, tho. Injecting test during puberty is extremely retarded, and 9hr of sleep is water
Should hop on AI

Bro you look good don't let fuckers at school fuck up your mental healthy you have so much potential don't listen to haters. I suggest you really stop coming to this forum for advice until you are 18+ and even then you should be careful.

Advice for you at your age is pretty much to play sports, get enough sleep and good food and develop your frame and all around enjoy your life.

Search for "maximizing your genetic potential" on youtube and you'll find videos from Golden era bookworm, if you begin gymcelling and sprints to maximize your frame you will be ahead of 99% of your peers.

Search for Doctor Mike Mew to learn how to mew and have correct head and tongue posture and that's pretty much it for a guy so young.

I get where you are from when you said you get made fun of for your looks, I was also bullied by fuckers at my school when I was your age for being a fat fuck, I began gym celling at around your age and now I frame mog most people, you just have to trust the process.
My face also began to get more robust just after I was past 18 so with looks you gotta give it time. This is pretty much the only advice you need little bro, get off this website and focus on developing as a well rounded human and try to have fun.

Good luck to you bro !

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
No he needs to watch charisma on command and play NT video games
He needs to go outside and be active not videogames, he'll gain more T playing sports

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Respalier, SubHumanHere and 1 other person
Luckily in this case op is saved by actually looking like a child.
He shouldn't be on here either but slides under the radar owing to being further down the puberty road.

I'm sorry but the mods need to address this and fix a lower age limit of like 17 or 18 on here but ig they're too busy catching life threatening alt accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 29155, Respalier and 4 others
Way too young to be here. Ur brain is still developing and this site wont help you.
Get locs and delete your account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871, UglyAsHell, Respalier and 2 others
INHIBIT ESTROGEN

INJECT TEST

FIX UR DIET

SLEEP 9h

don’t listen to copers
I am easily the best judge of character on this forum ig everyone on my ignore list is a deranged subhuman like this dude telling a 14 yo to inject test lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, UglyAsHell, Respalier and 3 others
Luckily in this case op is saved by actually looking like a child.

He shouldn't be on here either but slides under the radar owing to being further down the puberty road.

I'm sorry but the mods need to address this and fix a lower age limit of like 17 or 18 on here but ig they're too busy catching life threatening alt accounts
I think it sadly needs to be addressed that hypergamy is getting more brutal at younger ages. Young "JBs" online can hop on TikTok and dm cute boys across the country. They would rather message a cute boy online than actually date a irl boy from school that doesn't fit their criteria.

UUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Bored Chimp GIF by BBC Earth

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Ruakh, mortis and 8 others
He needs to go outside and be active not videogames, he'll gain more T playing sports
he said he has low friends but yes he should do both. also khan academy maxx

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
actually this is sad i feel bad that children nowadays can't just enjoy the obliviousness to the real world and just have fun in their childhood bc it doesn't last forever. be happy and don't come back here for a few years at least
Fuck off faggot when I joined at 14 no one told me to ducking leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jam3s, theRiderEffect, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
I think it sadly needs to be addressed that hypergamy is getting more brutal at younger ages. Young "JBs" online can hop on TikTok and dm cute boys across the country. They would rather message a cute boy online than actually date a irl boy from school that doesn't fit their criteria.
No lmfao this is madeup/false.

I am easily the best judge of character on this forum ig everyone on my ignore list is a deranged subhuman like this dude telling a 14 yo to inject test lol
Yeah that's why we told him to get out of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Fuck off faggot when I joined at 14 no one told me to ducking leave
These fucking old faggots don't understand how bad hypergamy is spread jfl. It's like the boomer wojack meme, they don't understand that young girls watch how their older sisters and women act and will replicate it. Forum has gotten too soft after Schery roped.

• +1
Reactions: Jam3s, bloomercel, Deleted member 28916 and 2 others