14M rate me in unfrauded side and front profile

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
hey i'm new to the site i've been lurking for a bit so i decided to make an account

5'4" w out lifts and shoes 115 lbs currently natty bulking at 14 years old what would you guys rate me g?
i don't really struggle getting girls and i have a lot of friends at school, girls actually approach me at the mall n shiii but im open to advice fr
i can post more pics if u want but i think this is alright 4 now i don't have a shredded physique rlly i got a bit of fat on my face but im workin out and bulking should i get a fat remove surgery idk what its called but maybe one of u homies can lmk thx?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: redrum64389, Deleted member 14392, KING REIDYZ and 17 others
Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06 and sigmasss
Prettyboy
i think im carried by hair and soft features im not even gonna hold u my g
i have just been browsing this forum for a few weeks and i think i should get surgery
i dmed a few ppl and they told me to get a ton of shit but i dont know
i already have a lot of success at my school rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
i think im carried by hair and soft features im not even gonna hold u my g
Giga nt ion even know what that means tbh
i have just been browsing this forum for a few weeks and i think i should get surgery
i dmed a few ppl and they told me to get a ton of shit but i dont know
i already have a lot of success at my school rn
Yes bro you should get bimax then rhino and try out some fillers as well especially for the lips
Those girls are probably just dating you to troll you they only want chad and settle for nothing less
Notice how you don’t even kiss them hmm I wonder why 🤔 would that happen 2 chad?
You should try to achieve something similar to my pfp which is around ~6psl I think it’s achievable 4 u

Yes bro you should get bimax then rhino and try out some fillers as well especially for the lips
Those girls are probably just dating you to troll you they only want chad and settle for nothing less
Notice how you don’t even kiss them hmm I wonder why 🤔 would that happen 2 chad?
You should try to achieve something similar to my pfp which is around ~6psl I think it’s achievable 4 u
what is NT?
also ill try to look into that stuff and see, your profile picture looks kinda weird but ive never seen anyone like that irl
maybe i can save by the end ofthe year

• So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
what is NT?
Nt is something that chads and popular people have you are very high in it ion know what hold me back is haahahahahahhahahahahHhHhhaahahahahhahahah
also ill try to look into that stuff and see, your profile picture looks kinda weird but ive never seen anyone like that irl
maybe i can save by the end ofthe year
Yea bro try to get any money u can try to inheritance maxx by killing your parents anything 4 looks and stop showering since chad doesn’t need to and stop wiping your ass most chads like Chico don’t wipe their ass and still slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16133
can anyone answer me lmfao this forums like a ghost town for 2020 this shit should be a lot better

• So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
the beginning of the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 17676
i believe in you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I would get some bimax so you can get hooded eyes. Mabye some lip fillers. I would also cut weight to get hollow cheeks. You are htn rn, but all that would ascend you to giga chad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
I'd cum on your lips

• WTF
u wuz a young nigga in da game. Strap loaded with glock guns 45

u wuz da baby nigga of the hood repping 405 poppin pills n pretty boy tiktok videos

but then u lost yo wayz nd destroyed yo face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Chowdog, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
u wuz a young nigga in da game. Strap loaded with glock guns 45

u wuz da baby nigga of the hood repping 405 poppin pills n pretty boy tiktok videos

but then u lost yo wayz nd destroyed yo face
hey yo poopdog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 16133
James mogs 2-3 PSL guys in all of his states, even at a peak freakshow level. True born and bred Chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LimaDummy, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 20618
start bonesmashing and auswitch maxx :feelshmm:

• So Sad
yes

• +1
hey i'm new to the site i've been lurking for a bit so i decided to make an account
View attachment 1808210
5'4" w out lifts and shoes 115 lbs currently natty bulking at 14 years old what would you guys rate me g?
i don't really struggle getting girls and i have a lot of friends at school, girls actually approach me at the mall n shiii but im open to advice fr
i can post more pics if u want but i think this is alright 4 now i don't have a shredded physique rlly i got a bit of fat on my face but im workin out and bulking should i get a fat remove surgery idk what its called but maybe one of u homies can lmk thx?

chad incel

• WTF
You was going to be chad if you didn't do any surgery:feelsuhh:

• WTF
are you fucking serious nigga i couldve been a chad? also no surgeryy
You already had somehow decent maxilla and mandible development, only thing cucked you was your nct, good that you fixed it. If you didn't get any surgery than you bonesmashed i guess, useless for me cause most of the results from it is swelling

You already had somehow decent maxilla and mandible development, only thing cucked you was your nct, good that you fixed it. If you didn't get any surgery than you bonesmashed i guess, useless for me cause most of the results from it is swelling
brooo was my nct and uee really that bad? also i didnt say no surgeyr but noit admit

brooo was my nct and uee really that bad? also i didnt say no surgeyr but noit admit
Uee wasn't bad and neither nct was, with them you had a prettyboy look and you were gl(imo for a 14yo boy you had a good look) but i prefer neutral ct or positive one alongside a tiny uee, your eyes had better appeal in the past but now they are much more aesthetic, I think they are cool now

Everyone is ignoring you boyo, the people that don’t can sense the shitpost as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Uee wasn't bad and neither nct was, with them you had a prettyboy look and you were gl(imo for a 14yo boy you had a good look) but i prefer neutral ct or positive one alongside a tiny uee, your eyes had better appeal in the past but now they are much more aesthetic, I think they are cool now
thanks bro i just feel like befofre is what women wanted and now i cant be that u just cant get on that levfel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and It'snotover
Everyone is ignoring you boyo, the people that don’t can sense the shitpost as well
its not a shitpost its a time capsule im reliving this moment in time and retracing my steps

thanks bro i just feel like befofre is what women wanted and now i cant be that u just cant get on that levfel
I know bro, i must admit that your old version had a better appeal to jb and better mass appeal in general, now you are more intimidating and unfortunately this don't help you with foids

the lore of a pretty boy to incel,this forum sometimes truly brings out the worst in you.u are the dark mark on this forum.hopefully u can still ascend

Pretty boy slayer 5.25 psl

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I know bro, i must admit that your old version had a better appeal to jb and better mass appeal in general, now you are more intimidating and unfortunately this don't help you with foids
shit bro am i really that low trust? why do all girls get scared when tey see me its like thye enter fight or flight

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
the lore of a pretty boy to incel,this forum sometimes truly brings out the worst in you.u are the dark mark on this forum.hopefully u can still ascend
i cant its not possible to look that way again

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Pretty boy slayer 5.25 psl

shit bro am i really that low trust? why do all girls get scared when tey see me its like thye enter fight or flight
Yeah bro you remind a lot to ramirez, your eyes pct and lowset positive tilted eyebrows looks aggressive but i like your eye area imo. The problem is that foids especially jb wants pretty boys eyes. Even my mother says that she doesn't like hooded eyes cause they are a meme and that they make you look like angry, and that's exactly what i want to achieve jfl.

You need surgery, those cheekbones are pathetic

• So Sad
Yeah bro you remind a lot to ramirez, your eyes pct and lowset positive tilted eyebrows looks aggressive but i like your eye area imo. The problem is that foids especially jb wants pretty boys eyes. Even my mother says that she doesn't like hooded eyes cause they are a meme and that they make you look like angry, and that's exactly what i want to achieve jfl.
dakmn yes that exact word is what i hear from foids "angry"

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Honestly.
Only your recessed midface, needed forward correction.
The rest looks really good.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wtf man. Youre just 14. You have your puberty around the corner
With what base you already have you gonna grow up to be a fine dude. Just stay and eat healthy.

• +1
View attachment 1808210

Get jaw cheek lip fillers and hunter eye surgery to look like Richard Ramieri

• +1

I would get some bimax so you can get hooded eyes. Mabye some lip fillers. I would also cut weight to get hollow cheeks. You are htn rn, but all that would ascend you to giga chad.
congrats. you both are famous now

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and House Lannister
No way he didn’t get surgery

stfu

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
He sounded so normal at the start jfl

i show speed lightmode