14yo (FULL STACK)

Ibl4meinfras

Ibl4meinfras

accept that it’s over
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Posts
1,355
Reputation
1,210
Little backstory:

Newly 14
Currently on GHK, BPC157, TB500
(GLOW)


MY STACK:
16ius GH daily
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Melanotan 2
GLOW

ANCILLARIES
Metformin 250mg (will bump to 500mg maybe if needed)
Omega 3 fish oil
Magnesium glycinate
Zinc
Copper
D3
K2
Ashwaganda
TOPICALS:
15% Azelaic acid

Hydrocortisone 1%
Volufiline
Eyelash serum
Castor oil
Anti scar cream


I’ve already ordered the metformin and have gotten everything except the gh and arimidex, waiting for WWB to come back from Chinese holidays so I can place an order.

I’ve been dreaming of being on gh for so long and it’s finally coming true




MORE ACTION TAKING IM DOING:
Have a vial of lemonbottle I never used, still good till 2028. Can do that once I’m done with gh cycle.


Why I’m doing what I’m doing:
My main flaw has been my height (currently around 5’6, I’ve actually been growing a lot recently, but I used to be hardstuck 5’3)
 
  • +1
Reactions: dnr.niglet
Please bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: dnr.niglet
ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ibl4meinfras
Little backstory:

Newly 14
Currently on GHK, BPC157, TB500
(GLOW)


MY STACK:
16ius GH daily
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Melanotan 2
GLOW

ANCILLARIES
Metformin 250mg (will bump to 500mg maybe if needed)
Omega 3 fish oil
Magnesium glycinate
Zinc
Copper
D3
K2
Ashwaganda
TOPICALS:
15% Azelaic acid

Hydrocortisone 1%
Volufiline
Eyelash serum
Castor oil
Anti scar cream


I’ve already ordered the metformin and have gotten everything except the gh and arimidex, waiting for WWB to come back from Chinese holidays so I can place an order.

I’ve been dreaming of being on gh for so long and it’s finally coming true




MORE ACTION TAKING IM DOING:
Have a vial of lemonbottle I never used, still good till 2028. Can do that once I’m done with gh cycle.


Why I’m doing what I’m doing:
My main flaw has been my height (currently around 5’6, I’ve actually been growing a lot recently, but I used to be hardstuck 5’3)
What I would’ve done if I wasn’t a stupid gymcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ibl4meinfras
DNR + ITS SHIT + YOURE A DUMB FUCKING NIGGER + ROPE
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

Ibl4meinfras
Replies
3
Views
9
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
peptidehater22
Replies
3
Views
39
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
gandylite.
Discussion updated stack
Replies
1
Views
27
Wk12org
Wk12org
BatemanNigga
Replies
24
Views
217
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
ICR
Replies
14
Views
83
Roara
Roara

Users who are viewing this thread

  • price.
  • Emmyt
  • polarpop
  • Gudlifer
  • dnr.niglet
Back
Top