15-17 natural transformation

> solo 600 pruebas. ¿Te das cuenta de cuánta aromatización provoca? sí, aceleró la fusión de la placa de crecimiento jfl. ¿Hace esta dosis durante todo el año o qué? Deberías haber comenzado con una prueba de 300 y luego haberla aumentado gradualmente. obtener tanto de la menor cantidad posible de mierda de tipo
Ahora estoy solo en 600 mg de prueba como crucero, definitivamente me hice más grande que las fotos, pero es una sorpresa que mostraré en un año, mi entrenador está planeando
1500 mg de prueba de cyp
300 mg de tren
400 mg de primo
600 mg de deca
50 mg diarios de anadrol
ese será mi próximo ciclo una vez que tenga todo bien
[automerge] 1624601877 [/ automerge]
> solo 600 pruebas. ¿Te das cuenta de cuánta aromatización provoca? sí, aceleró la fusión de la placa de crecimiento jfl. ¿Hace esta dosis durante todo el año o qué? Deberías haber comenzado con una prueba de 300 y luego haberla aumentado gradualmente. obtener tanto de la menor cantidad posible de mierda de tipo
ahora estoy solo en 600 mg de prueba como crucero, definitivamente me hice más grande que las fotos, pero es una sorpresa que mostraré en un año, mi entrenador está planeando 1500 mg de prueba de cyp
300 mg de tren
400 mg de primo
600 mg de deca
50 mg diarios de anadrol
ese será mi próximo ciclo una vez que tenga todo bien[/automerge]

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
Bodybuilding is not something that gets girls bro lol
If you want to bodybuild go ahead but don’t expect it to get you female attention

when girls say they like big guys what they mean is tall, lean and wide framed, not roid muscle abominations like bodybuilders
At 5’6” you’re better off just staying lean and prettyboymaxxing
do u consider me prettyboy ?

• JFL
Reactions: N1c and BrownBoy
Can be done properly. Incredibly difficult for average gym goer. But it can be done without major issues. It's very unlikely that you'd manage to do it correctly though.
He's using google translate to read through the responses. I'll stick with my original statement.

50lbs of muscle in 2 years naturally jfl at this liar
Ikr and the fact that people here actually believe that it is natural to go from being in a skinny fuck like him to that ripped is just laughable. Dude even closed his growth plates at 15 and is forever going to be a manlet now.

Ikr and the fact that people here actually believe that it is natural to go from being in a skinny fuck like him to that ripped is just laughable. Dude even closed his growth plates at 15 and is forever going to be a manlet now.
i just started eating tons of food, whatever kind of food, reach my protein intake, trasining 4-6 times a week, i started at 98 lbs and i finished weighing 165 lbs leaner, is just a matter of time, why u dont believe i was natural at that point

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i just started eating tons of food, whatever kind of food
i started at 98 lbs and i finished weighing 165 lbs leaner
You ate shit and gained 50+ lbs of pure contractile tissue :lul: who tf is believing this bs :lul: You are fucking aspie, can't speak ffs and you want me to believe you did it in 1.5 years like just gtfo here

He's using google translate to read through the responses. I'll stick with my original statement.

How much of a subhuman can you be? Doesn't speak English in fucking 2021, lives in that disguting third world shithole known as meshitco, is fucking 5'6'', lol, you better learn English and go back to usa because if you have to wageslave your future in meshitco will be grim, you will be working +10 hours a day as an university graduate for 250 usd a month.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
How much of a subhuman can you be? Doesn't speak English in fucking 2021, lives in that disguting third world shithole known as meshitco, is fucking 5'6'', lol, you better learn English and go back to usa because if you have to wageslave your future in meshitco will be grim, you will be working +10 hours a day as an university graduate for 250 usd a month.

lol i speak englihs well but thats not my computer and have anauthomathic translator, i hate it but is not my computer sorry

• JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy
i doubt hes using any proper precautions/ais/sensible doseages. if he was taller it might be more understandable but it seems to me he's just stunted any possible chance he had at growing taller.

yeah, I'm being immensely cautious with my usage, current protocol is as follows : test e 125mgs 2x weekly (bumping up to 150 2x weekly soon) Aromasin 5x a week @ 12.5mgs, Arimidex 3x weekly @ 0.56 mgs, hcg 250iu 2x weekly, MK677 25mgs nightly as my main protocol. i also have some letro on hand to switch out with arimidex when I run out of it.
Why tf u use aromasin and arimidex together jfl

You ate shit and gained 50+ lbs of pure contractile tissue :lul: who tf is believing this bs :lul: You are fucking aspie, can't speak ffs and you want me to believe you did it in 1.5 years like just gtfo here
i was skinny as fuck thats why i gained too much mass

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
i was skinny as fuck thats why i gained too much mass
Who the fuck are you fooling :lul: No skinny twig gets that big that fast and just by judging you from this thread you def can't do it naturally JFL

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
it's possible as a teenager if you eat right, and I think there was some fat gained as well

i
it's possible as a teenager if you eat right, and I think there was some fat gained as well
i got leaner before i barely had visible abs, now weighing 68 lbs heavier im leaner, stronger, bigger, i eat much more, etc

what is your training program bro, that's an insane transformation
also do you supplement ? I mean whey creatine and other shit not roids

what is your training program bro, that's an insane transformation
also do you supplement ? I mean whey creatine and other shit not roids
push pull leg, just eat food, your protein intake and rest