15, 5’10, Rating/Improvement

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
Hello everyone,
I wanted to come on here for an honest rating and a guide on what my pros and cons are. Be as brutal as honest and tell me how I can surpass LTN - MTN to HTN. Hardmaxx or not I have the money and I’m ready to spend it in order to look better. Which surgeries or procedures could make me look better and if so how much better would I look. I’m aware of my horrible jaw symmetry and my lack of jaw but I don’t know what surgery would improve that. Sorry for the zesty last picture btw I just thought I looked decent there, don’t know what made me think i looked decent there but it’s whatever.
How can I ascend from LTN?

Attachments

• IMG_4716.jpeg
    IMG_4716.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4718.jpeg
    IMG_4718.jpeg
    575.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: vamptriad, Jeww, EzikoIsHere and 2 others
Hello everyone,
I wanted to come on here for an honest rating and a guide on what my pros and cons are. Be as brutal as honest and tell me how I can surpass LTN - MTN to HTN. Hardmaxx or not I have the money and I’m ready to spend it in order to look better. Which surgeries or procedures could make me look better and if so how much better would I look. I’m aware of my horrible jaw symmetry and my lack of jaw but I don’t know what surgery would improve that. Sorry for the zesty last picture btw I just thought I looked decent there, don’t know what made me think i looked decent there but it’s whatever.
“LTN” 😭😭😭 and ur a fagott

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Badg96Lover and Lmao
Ur not a LTn and ur zesty ahh face s
I’ve went to multiple looksmaxxing communities and they’ve told me I’m a strong ltn low mtn

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I’ve went to multiple looksmaxxing communities and they’ve told me I’m a strong ltn low mtn
Can u send better pictures these are kinda hard to work with yk

• +1
Reactions: aber
That last pic is so gay what are you doing man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Badg96Lover and UZB_Strebl
could everyone stop pointing out how gay I look and just fulfil my request please.

lol ive seen your face alot on dc

Insecure autistic homo or bait, call it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: wadley123
No surgeon is going to perform on a 15 year old, you are a MTN and the bare minimum height. That's all you need as a teen on top of being NT, go buy some drugs or do some normal teenage shit instead of autistically worrying over jaw asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Schizo Tappy
Insecure autistic homo or bait, call itView attachment 2802272
No surgeon is going to perform on a 15 year old, you are a MTN and the bare minimum height. That's all you need as a teen on top of being NT, go buy some drugs or do some normal teenage shit instead of autistically worrying over jaw asymmetry.
I’m talking for the future, like what surgeries could benefit me in the future.

None, stop being an insecure autist. Live life
i wish I could. Even tho I have friends and despite me having a normal life I still think about my looks more than anything. I’ve always grown up really ugly and now when I found out that I could make myself look better in anyway I wanted to do it

i wish I could. Even tho I have friends and despite me having a normal life I still think about my looks more than anything. I’ve always grown up really ugly and now when I found out that I could make myself look better in anyway I wanted to do it
Nothing anyone says here can change your mindset. Just stop being gay and grow out of this phase

Strong LTN stop making zesty faces otherwise a bbc might enter your anus unannounced

High mtn, ur like me, just be funny/nt and you will slay.

Hello everyone,
what the actual fuck am i looking at 😭

Why you sticking your tongue out for other men you fucking faggot

eh ur kinda a faggot and ur hair is oddly greasy but overall ur not terrible looking