15, 6ft, Give me a rate and things i can improve on

W

witjo

Iron
Title says it all, looking for actual ways to improve on my flaws, anything you boys got.

Attachments

• 91F6F41F-351C-4B7D-8353-79E465891731.jpeg
    91F6F41F-351C-4B7D-8353-79E465891731.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1BF7360A-B057-4E70-B60A-98EF035AE433.jpeg
    1BF7360A-B057-4E70-B60A-98EF035AE433.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 75
Already pretty good looking. Obviously get clearer skin. Experiment with hair styles. Thass it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LDNPari
Already pretty good looking. Obviously get clearer skin. Experiment with hair styles. Thass it.
Really? damn thats the first time ive heard that from someone that isnt my parents, any tips on clearer skin/how to get rid of freckles?

eye area is terrible, it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 1464
Negative canthal tilt ruins your eye area. Good hairline and hair. 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
  • JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
15 years old come back when your face develops more.

At 15 I'll focus on keeping myself clean - White teeth - Good Hairstyle - taking care of your skin (urgent for acne teens). I also suggest going to the gym at the age of 16-17. Girls like guys who are athletic not nerdy twinks. If possible try and be more extroverted if you're the type of guy who likes to keep by himself. Build connections and hopefully get Pussy from that. :)

That's pretty much it.

At 15 I'll focus on keeping myself clean - White teeth - Good Hairstyle - taking care of your skin (urgent for acne teens). I also suggest going to the gym at the age of 16-17. Girls like guys who are athletic not nerdy twinks. If possible try and be more extroverted if you're the type of guy who likes to keep by himself. Build connections and hopefully get Pussy from that. :)

That's pretty much it.

That's pretty much it.
Already got a gym/meal plan ready from tomorrow forward, kinda made this post to look back on

That's pretty much it.

By the way most teens look ugly until they finally start developing into their late teens and early 20's. Most likely you will see massive differences facially. I was extremely ugly as a teen and now look quite respectable.

Really? damn thats the first time ive heard that from someone that isnt my parents, any tips on clearer skin/how to get rid of freckles?
Don't eat so much cheese

Don't eat so much cheese
Dont have to worry about dairy, mom is vegan so ill be lucky if we get a gallon of milk that isnt almond. :(

Dont have to worry about dairy, mom is vegan so ill be lucky if we get a gallon of milk that isnt almond. :(

I don't see any freckles on your skin due to picture quality. But if anything freckles are unique and help you when it comes to being more attractive to the opposite sex. Just like I saw some hot ass Latina with freckles and blue eyes. So if you really do have them, don't worry about it so much unless it's oddly placed in your face.

NCT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Get almond eye surgery for nct

Title says it all, looking for actual ways to improve on my flaws, anything you boys got.
shorten the tail of your eyebrows and get a cantoplasty