Hello guys can you rate my eye area?

I m well over 30+BF in this photo 130kg at 186cm (I have muscle mass to so it's around 25+bf) am I cooked or is there any hope for my jaw area and cheekbones? last photo is ultra fraud lol (basically I did symmetry app so my face is fully symetric). and how much would you rate me and is there any hope for improvment to MTN?
on the first pic I imagined when u say " im gonna rape u "

Your eye spacing could be better and your medial canthus could be more downtuened no other flaws
eye spacing is good, I mean its exactly one eye between eyes, I m kinda fat so my face is big and it may appear as not good but trust it's good. Thx for ur opinion I agree with dowturned canthus but I m kinda lucky I donot have more downturned because I would fr look like child molester

on the first pic I imagined when u say " im gonna rape u "
no way that it's that bad lol fuck me dayum so my only choice is to get to know some girl from my friend circle or maybe Get lucky? what about Hookups and clubs? Doesnot height and frame matters more there? I have 56 cm width shoulders and I m 186cm in height am I cooked?

eye spacing is good, I mean its exactly one eye between eyes, I m kinda fat so my face is big and it may appear as not good but trust it's good. Thx for ur opinion I agree with dowturned canthus but I m kinda lucky I donot have more downturned because I would fr look like child molester
You should look like a true slayer, not a child molester, you idiot.

You should look like a true slayer, not a child molester, you idiot.
I know lol that. But how? I do not look like one now, fortunately. I also have pretty good personality, always joking around, I m not toxic and manipulative or anythyng like that. Total opposite of what I look but How could I look like true slayer what should I improve other than loosing weight to 10%bf

I know lol that. But how? I do not look like one now, fortunately. I also have pretty good personality, always joking around, I m not toxic and manipulative or anythyng like that. Total opposite of what I look but How could I look like true slayer what should I improve other than loosing weight to 10%bf
I dont care about your personality

• +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway
I dont care about your personality
frl I do not understand, I know that you do not care about it, but just asked you if you had any reccomendations, but still thanks for making time to answer me

no way that it's that bad lol fuck me dayum so my only choice is to get to know some girl from my friend circle or maybe Get lucky? what about Hookups and clubs? Doesnot height and frame matters more there? I have 56 cm width shoulders and I m 186cm in height am I cooked?
if u want to hook up u gotta make the girls believe u not gonna kill them afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway