15 big nose

K

kayzmogsu

Iron
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
110
Reputation
28
Im 15 do you think my nose will look bigger or smaller when i grow up?
IMG 5004
 
babe just use your nose
 
  • +1
Reactions: salvitor ruso
Im 15 do you think my nose will look bigger or smaller when i grow up?
View attachment 5700130
Holy shit brah that thing is massive. Thankfully having a big nose isn’t that big of a deal as a guy tbh. I wouldn’t really think about it too much because there isn’t a whole lot you can do right now and it fits your archetype. I think the bigger problem is your mandible. It appears to be slightly recessed which makes your nose look even bigger. That’s the real problem not your nose.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kayzmogsu and fattofat
Holy shit brah that thing is massive. Thankfully having a big nose isn’t that big of a deal as a guy tbh. I wouldn’t really think about it too much because there isn’t a whole lot you can do right now and it fits your archetype. I think the bigger problem is your mandible. It appears to be slightly recessed which makes your nose look even bigger. That’s the real problem not your nose.
Yeah i know im doing braces to now
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne

Similar threads

jimmy12ap
Replies
12
Views
75
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron
abootlicker777
Replies
7
Views
34
jr49506
jr49506
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
34
Eggshells
Eggshells
I
Replies
6
Views
44
iblamemyacne1221
I
bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
8
Views
53
bruhbruhbruhhi
bruhbruhbruhhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top