15% bodyfat still bloated face

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Delusional narcissist
Im 15% bodyfat, i have abs if a i flex them in good lightning, pretty vascular, but my face is still chubby. Chubby cheeks, saggy nasolabial folds and my jaw is not angular. Wil going to 10% get rid of this problem?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, brutalmog, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
nobody knows go for it
if it doesnt get better at 12 i doubt it will at 10

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and moreroidsmoredates
Im 15% bodyfat, i have abs if a i flex them in good lightning, pretty vascular, but my face is still chubby. Chubby cheeks, saggy nasolabial folds and my jaw is not angular. Wil going to 10% get rid of this problem?
Probably not. Anything below 5% body fat will make you go into organ failure, as I’ve heard. I recommend you do some facial exercises and get a GUA SHA. You can find a cheap steel one on shein, which is more durable than those jade ones. Anyway,

The way Gua Sha makes your face appear more slimmer, sort of pushing the water out. Make sure to use some moisturizer so it doesn’t injure your face.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Boneless with bad fat distribution

Probably not. Anything below 5% body fat will make you go into organ failure, as I’ve heard. I recommend you do some facial exercises and get a GUA SHA. You can find a cheap steel one on shein, which is more durable than those jade ones. Anyway,

The way Gua Sha makes your face appear more slimmer, sort of pushing the water out. Make sure to use some moisturizer so it doesn’t injure your face.
thats 3%
and try reaching 8%, if that doesnt work, like the other guy said, just try to drain the muscular water from your face, and dont use creatine or water retaining supplements unless your an aspiring D3-D1 Athlete.

One word: Genetics

I'm 12.1 % and still look a bit bloated. It depends on how prominent your bones are cause there are fatties with lean faces and vice versa. Cut until you see the change.

Also, you may be allergic to something like I am. Take antihistamines if that applies to you.

Last edited:
it could also depend on the shape of his skull, making him seem or look bloated
Is your skull shape quite bulbous? If so then that might be why

you have no bones, it’s over

I'm 12.1 % and still look a bit bloated. It depends on how prominent your bones are cause there are fatties with lean faces and vice versa. Cut until you see the change.

Also, you may be allergic to something like I am. Take antihistamines if that applies to you.
What about hypertrophied buccinators?

thats 3%

and try reaching 8%, if that doesnt work, like the other guy said, just try to drain the muscular water from your face, and dont use creatine or water retaining supplements unless your an aspiring D3-D1 Athlete.
I quit creatine monohydrate 1,5 week ago, after taking it for 1,5 year. When will my creatine levels completely drop? And when will that show up in my face?. I also regularly suck in my cheeks, does that cause hypertrophied buccinators?

I quit creatine monohydrate 1,5 week ago, after taking it for 1,5 year. When will my creatine levels completely drop? And when will that show up in my face?. I also regularly suck in my cheeks, does that cause hypertrophied buccinators?
it also could be a muscle problem. but ive never heard of sucking in cheeks causing hypertrophy in buccinators

it also could be a muscle problem. but ive never heard of sucking in cheeks causing hypertrophy in buccinators
I think in combination with wrong swallowing it could lead to the appearance of a bloated face.

Recession
Water Bloat
Carb Bloat
Bad facial fat distribution
Hypertrophied Buccinator

Boneless trait

Tbh i have the same problem, i guess is more genetics, my mom used to always have them, i will try regardless

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Tbh i have the same problem, i guess is more genetics, my mom used to always have them, i will try regardless
Yeah always try, the only way to find out.

just mew bro