best ways to debloat face and hollow out cheeks?

tomm1453

tomm1453

Iron
navy body fat calculator says im 11%, on my body that seems about correct even tho i dont have much muscle mass im still very lean so i look athletic and look like i work out, but my face looks a few % higher like im 15-17% on my face, my face structure is average i think but when i clench my jaw i ascend and my cheeks go hollow and gonions get wider which i think is because of chewing, so im gonna carry on with that in hopes my resting state gets closer to my clenched state, but apart from that what can i do to make my cheeks more hollow?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i still highly doubt it
anything higher simply wouldnt make sense based on my body tho, i have visible abs and extremely vascular arms and hands, also shoulder and chest striations, if it is face fat then it could just be disgusting fat distribution but i dont think so because i once did zero carb for like a week and by the 3rd day my cheeks were so much more hollow, which makes me think its bloating/water retention but obviously zero carb is not a long term solution

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
lo salt to debloat, good pfp btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and tomm1453
Navy calc is shit, it says I’m like 14 when I’m more like 20

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
It’s a brand of salt

KCl makes up 66% which debloats you a lot.

Costs similar to regular salt
should i get it if i dont already use salt or is it only an improvement for people that use regular salt?

navy body fat calculator says im 11%, on my body that seems about correct even tho i dont have much muscle mass im still very lean so i look athletic and look like i work out, but my face looks a few % higher like im 15-17% on my face, my face structure is average i think but when i clench my jaw i ascend and my cheeks go hollow and gonions get wider which i think is because of chewing, so im gonna carry on with that in hopes my resting state gets closer to my clenched state, but apart from that what can i do to make my cheeks more hollow?
it's not accurate i will just lean down until my bmi is in 19-20 range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937 and tomm1453
then you're just boneless ig
i dont think so because like i said when i did zero carb my cheeks hollowed out and looked way better, i just dont wanna constantly do zero carb cuz its not good long term

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i dont think so because like i said when i did zero carb my cheeks hollowed out and looked way better, i just dont wanna constantly do zero carb cuz its not good long term
Anyone look more hollowed with 0 carbs/debloated it's normal if at a normal state you don't have definition and you're lean it's probably low bone mass , try to lean down more to 8% idk what to say even tho you'll feel like shit

Anyone look more hollowed with 0 carbs/debloated it's normal if at a normal state you don't have definition and you're lean it's probably low bone mass , try to lean down more to 8% idk what to say even tho you'll feel like shit
yeah i might just have to lean down more cuz 10-12% is literally my genetic set point, its borderline impossible for me to go higher than that and before puberty and gym i was like 8-10%, 15 bmi eating like 1k cals a day, so i can probably go high single digits and still feel fine, but i dont wanna do that yet because i dont wanna risk compromising bone and height growth

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Low sodium, high potassium

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and tomm1453
Do you believe it is possible to stay perma debloated

maximum you can do is 0 carb 0 sodium and cardio everyday but it's realistically unsustainable
How and 4:1 pot:sod ratio w proper water intake, I have heard that is quite effective

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
thanks bro, i thought salt increases bloating tho
sodium increases bloating. salt has sodium. lo salt doesn't.
lo salt has potassium, and that debloates.

lo salt + glass of water + drink for 1 hour slowly = you will be debloated.

in the long term just keep 4:1 potassium/sodium ratio

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
sodium increases bloating. salt has sodium. lo salt doesn't.
lo salt has potassium, and that debloates.

lo salt + glass of water + drink for 1 hour slowly = you will be debloated.

in the long term just keep 4:1 potassium/sodium ratio
i checked the losalt ratio its 170mg sodium to 450mg potassium in a serving (1.3g) which is a 1:2.6 ratio, gonna buy some but what else can i get potassium from to get to the 1:4 ratio

i checked the losalt ratio its 170mg sodium to 450mg potassium in a serving (1.3g) which is a 1:2.6 ratio, gonna buy some but what else can i get potassium from to get to the 1:4 ratio
the "lo salt" in my country doesn't have sodium lmao, search for "potassium chloride powder" then.
bananas for potassium are also very good.

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
yeah try different things. water + potassium chloride works very good for me
what about the chloride content tho, the powders i can find are usually about 50/50 potassium and chloride so if youre getting 4000+mg of potassium then youre getting too much chloride as well

yeah try different things. water + potassium chloride works very good for me
update: just found this very good paper https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK234935/ about sodium, potassium and chloride, the most clear and descriptive paper ive found so far

to summarise it:

sodium:

minimum of 115mg assuming literally 0 activity, if we account for activity, sweating etc safe minimum of 500mg, which we all likely get so no need to worry about not getting enough

maximum: safe limit of 2400mg sodium, however theres no benefits of increasing sodium intake so just keep as low as possible without going under 500mg (potentially stay above 1000mg on workout days tho) tbh you wont really have to make any effort to control sodium intake as long as you dont eat processed foods and shower everything in salt, then your probably at 500-2000 anyway

potassium:

minimum: absolute minimum of 1600-2000mg (this keeps the 4:1 ratio assuming you have the 500mg sodium minimum) however potassium has increasing benefits with consumption so a more ideal minimum is 3500mg (which would allow for slight more sodium needed for exercise)

maximum: 18,000mg is the threshold for hyperkalemia for an average adult (literally impossible unless you eat multiple tablespoons of potassium powder) however a more practical maximum is to just stick to the 4:1 ratio with sodium and try not to go over 5:1, which is pretty hard to do anyway (also you excrete potassium in urine so even if you go 5:1 or 6:1 youre not gonna have any problems, bare in mind the 18,000mg maximum would be a ratio of at least 7.5:1 even if youre consuming the maximum sodium amount)

chloride:

minimum: a ratio of 1.5-2:1 of sodium+potassium:chloride is optimal, so if youre ingesting 1000mg sodium + 4000mg potassium then 2500-3600mg chloride would be the optimal range

maximum: only known cause of hyperchloremia is dehydration, so similar to potassium if you stay hydrated you will just excrete any unneccesary amounts, however long-term excessive chloride has similar adverse health effects to sodium, so try to keep under the chloride RDA of 3100mg

conclusion:

a realistic ideal plan would be 1000mg sodium, 4000mg potassium, and 2500mg chloride. the sodium can be obtained from 1g salt (giving 500mg of sodium and 500mg of chloride) and the remaining 500mg coming from food eg 80g cheese would give 500mg more (ideally you dont have any processed food or added salt so nothing else to account for). the potassium can be obtained from 4000mg potassium chloride powder (giving 2000mg of potassium and 2000mg of chloride), and the remaining 2000mg can be from 2 medium bananas (800mg) and 2 avocados (1200mg) these foods together only give approximately 25mg of sodium so they wont disrupt the ratio. and for chloride the adequate amount has already been obtained from the salt and the potassium cloride powder

im gonna make this into a post aswell cuz i put too much effort into this to not share the knowledge

• +1
bro thats too much scientific shit lmao. i just tried different things and found what works best for me.
i dont understand why the quantity of chrolide is relevant.

the conclusion makes sense, try it.

yeah but why getting chloride is bad? you just want to avoid sodium to debloat
take a look at this product: https://www.amazon.com/Now-Supplements-Potassium-Certified-Essential/dp/B00028M02Q
i didnt say getting chloride is bad but all electrolytes have ideal ratios they need to be in for optimal functioning, thats why the 1:4 rule exists for sodium and potassium, but ideally they also need to be balanced with chloride (as well as calcium and magnesium but those arent as important for debloating)

• +1
any tips to maintain that?

it says am 5 percent because my waist is gigasmall only 70cms
That’s why I say it’s shit, it’s the same case for me, also my neck is pretty thick that also lowers it depending on the circumstances

anything higher simply wouldnt make sense based on my body tho, i have visible abs and extremely vascular arms and hands, also shoulder and chest striations, if it is face fat then it could just be disgusting fat distribution but i dont think so because i once did zero carb for like a week and by the 3rd day my cheeks were so much more hollow, which makes me think its bloating/water retention but obviously zero carb is not a long term solution
Pic?

Most people underestimate bodyfat%

No high lactose dairy, eat wholefoods, don't eat sugar or limit it massively, don't eat carbs on most days, no seed oils or processed foods

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies