15 with the bone age of 17 want to heightmaxx

GreenRay88

GreenRay88

Bronze
I’m 15.5 and 5,10 bone age of A 17 year old although their still open (got them checked) my mom is 5,1 and dad is 5,5 I took pharma grade hgh from 13-14 went from 5,5-5,8.8 in a year and a half. You might say that I’ve reached my genetic limit but the thing about that is my dad and mom are from a pretty shit country and they didn’t get the same access to food as I did nor the same quality of food 2 of my dads cousins are 6ft and their sons are tall too.
I want to run an ai with pharma grade hgh running 16iu a day is it possible for me to reach 6ft?

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
It is possible

And don't run 16iu nigga, it's the equivalent of 8 iu, genuinely.

Watch mpmd video on how to max out Gh levels in humans and you'll find incredibly diminishing returns in dosages.

But you can get aromasin and hgh on ugfreak.to (y)

It is possible

Watch mpmd video on how to max out Gh levels in humans and you'll find incredibly diminishing returns in dosages.

Have you used the site before? Also how much do you think I should run sounds retarded but I don’t have a problem blasting regardless of the health risks as I’m trying to hit more then 6ft

• +1
Have you used the site before? Also how much do you think I should run sounds retarded but I don’t have a problem blasting regardless of the health risks as I’m trying to hit more then 6ft
Get a blood sugar monitor

Take 6.25mgs aromasin EOD, then go up to every day when you have a tolerance (after 2 weeks)

8ius per day shouldn't fuck you up too bad, 1iu preworkout, 2iu post workout, 6iu before bed

Physique halo turns any lanklet into a gigamogger

Run glucosamine, Melatonin, vit D 10000iu, and multimineral as well as zinc on its own

You can make it to 6ft bhai :Comfy:

• +1
And yes I order aromasin and my friend orders a bunch of roids from them.

I'll be ordering hgh as well when I get my paycheck

• +1
Get a blood sugar monitor

Take 6.25mgs aromasin EOD, then go up to every day when you have a tolerance (after 2 weeks)

8ius per day shouldn't fuck you up too bad, 1iu preworkout, 2iu post workout, 6iu before bed

Physique halo turns any lanklet into a gigamogger

Run glucosamine, Melatonin, vit D 10000iu, and multimineral as well as zinc on its own

You can make it to 6ft bhai :Comfy:
I took 9IU daily every night when I was 13 and 14 and was fine can I pm you or give you my discord?

• +1
It is possible

Hi

• JFL
how did you get and run pharma gh at 13
My mom worked in hospital and was friend with the doctor prescribing it and I used to be obese then lost a lot of weight in a rapid amount of time they gave me and my sister a HGH test to see if we had low HGH since my sister was under her height and weight and they found we both had low HGH but mine they said was most likely from the rapid weight loss so the doctor gave me and my sister HGH and yea .

• Woah