15 y.o 184-185cm ; rate me

M

m1q

Iron
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Posts
8
Reputation
3
Guys, please don't laugh—I know I look really stupid in the photo where I'm pulling my hair back; when I stretch my forehead with my hand, the area around my eyes looks really dumb, and it looks like I'm furious. Also i took those mirror photos with inverted filter (just like on back camera not on mirror) , I noticed a terrible asymmetry on the right side of my face (where the eye looks narrower), want to listen your tips to ascend and rates. Iam rating myself : HLTN-LMTN
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6355.jpeg
    IMG_6355.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6356.jpeg
    IMG_6356.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: J7X and Erdafritnib
Bro its not that serious ur fucking 15 go have fun eat healthy do some sports sleep early learn how to dress better try different hairstyles and stop saying shit like i look stupid no ur not its what the looksmaxx industry wants u to think so u can get tehir products just do the things i said then u will be good
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude, m1q and Erdafritnib
Ltn but you're blessed in terms of height
 
  • +1
Reactions: m1q
Guys, please don't laugh—I know I look really stupid in the photo where I'm pulling my hair back; when I stretch my forehead with my hand, the area around my eyes looks really dumb, and it looks like I'm furious. Also i took those mirror photos with inverted filter (just like on back camera not on mirror) , I noticed a terrible asymmetry on the right side of my face (where the eye looks narrower), want to listen your tips to ascend and rates. Iam rating myself : HLTN-LMTN
3/10
lltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: m1q and Erdafritnib
Bro its not that serious ur fucking 15 go have fun eat healthy do some sports sleep early learn how to dress better try different hairstyles and stop saying shit like i look stupid no ur not its what the looksmaxx industry wants u to think so u can get tehir products just do the things i said then u will be good
Youngcels should be given a proper guide, idk why master ain't doing that
 
And ur hairline is a bit recessed Mine is like that too i use some herbal oil u can doo that too if u have a store where u live that makes them for you idk what u call those stores in ur country but we call them aktar and they do things like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Guys, please don't laugh—I know I look really stupid in the photo where I'm pulling my hair back; when I stretch my forehead with my hand, the area around my eyes looks really dumb, and it looks like I'm furious. Also i took those mirror photos with inverted filter (just like on back camera not on mirror) , I noticed a terrible asymmetry on the right side of my face (where the eye looks narrower), want to listen your tips to ascend and rates. Iam rating myself : HLTN-LMTN
ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Bad philtrum, bad upper eyelid, bad lips
Good skull, good jawline, good ramus, good eye shape
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
илюха че посоветуешь чтобы импрувнуть внешность? я не знаю как лучше вообще стать
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Youngcels should be given a proper guide, idk why master ain't doing that
Master no want no kid using bad thing to be more handsome and think he ugly while he need to live his life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
And ur Side is pretty good btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Guys, please don't laugh—I know I look really stupid in the photo where I'm pulling my hair back; when I stretch my forehead with my hand, the area around my eyes looks really dumb, and it looks like I'm furious. Also i took those mirror photos with inverted filter (just like on back camera not on mirror) , I noticed a terrible asymmetry on the right side of my face (where the eye looks narrower), want to listen your tips to ascend and rates. Iam rating myself : HLTN-LMTN
Omd bro the small mouth is so perfect for a expander
 
  • +1
Reactions: m1q
Bad philtrum, bad upper eyelid, bad lips
Good skull, good jawline, good ramus, good eye shape
thank you for the rate, what should you do to remove my flaws? like remove asymmetry of my eyes etc
 
илюха че посоветуешь чтобы импрувнуть внешность? я не знаю как лучше вообще стать
Ты тоже чтоли сидишь посты на английском хуяришь но при этом русский?

Убери отеки с лица, над глазами поработай ну и верхняя губа мне показалось слабоватой, не знаю можно ее исправить или нет
 
Ты тоже чтоли сидишь посты на английском хуяришь но при этом русский?

Убери отеки с лица, над глазами поработай ну и верхняя губа мне показалось слабоватой, не знаю можно ее исправить или нет
да я просто год или два назад сюда заходил и писал пост на английском, тк не знаю достаточно ли тут русского коммьюнити чтобы на русском писать посты
 
thank you for the rate, what should you do to remove my flaws? like remove asymmetry of my eyes etc
You can improve your hairstyle and eyebrows, As for your lips, you need to do some research because I don't know about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: m1q
да я просто год или два назад сюда заходил и писал пост на английском, тк не знаю достаточно ли тут русского коммьюнити чтобы на русском писать посты
Ну у меня вот такая же мысль была когда я ток зарегался, что русских маловато, щас уже побольше стал замечать русских постов
 
Guys, please don't laugh—I know I look really stupid in the photo where I'm pulling my hair back; when I stretch my forehead with my hand, the area around my eyes looks really dumb, and it looks like I'm furious. Also i took those mirror photos with inverted filter (just like on back camera not on mirror) , I noticed a terrible asymmetry on the right side of my face (where the eye looks narrower), want to listen your tips to ascend and rates. Iam rating myself : HLTN-LMTN
lltn, ur height is saving ur smv
 

Similar threads

LowInhibNiger
Replies
9
Views
104
all4gia
all4gia
Egorsiska30
Replies
5
Views
91
anaverageman
anaverageman
oushee
Replies
7
Views
98
unfixable
unfixable
sandersq
Replies
0
Views
38
sandersq
sandersq
Egorsiska30
Replies
5
Views
62
justinAnomaly
justinAnomaly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top