15 year old Barron Trump is now 6 feet 7 inches tall

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
0xK72rp

How? His dad isn't anywhere near that he didn't strike me as a kid that played sport or ate well

C8a9657ff0685a3777942a1c0eeb9666

HOW?!

My 5 foot bastard 8 self is asking HOW?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6785
I'm 39 and 5'5, please help!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd and CursedOne
His mom was like 5’10 and trump’s peak height was 6’2 so there was no chance he’d be under 6’3. Being 6’7 just means he got “lucky” tall genetics. But he doesn’t look good at that height, most people don’t. The torso is the same size as his mom’s and his legs look like plastic straws. He almost looks like a leg lengthening patient. Being 6’7” isn’t, despite what heightcels here assume, a good thing

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lmao, CursedOne and 1 other person
His mom has tall relatives, on top of being tall herself.

His mom was like 5’10 and trump’s peak height was 6’2 so there was no chance he’d be under 6’3. Being 6’7 just means he got “lucky” tall genetics. But he doesn’t look good at that height, most people don’t. The torso is the same size as his mom’s and his legs look like plastic straws. He almost looks like a leg lengthening patient. Being 6’7” isn’t, despite what heightcels here assume, a good thing

Ok, but there is an explanation to those that surpass their parents, they either eat amazing or played basketball or some other form of sport

B5ece4192193fce6e02c02d2d2b92621 1

Are you telling me this soy pussboy played basketball throughout the years of masturbation discovery?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Deleted member 6531
Ok, but there is an explanation to those that surpass their parents, they either eat amazing or played basketball or some other form of sport

View attachment 1224457

Are you telling me this soy pussboy played basketball throughout the years of masturbation discovery?
Howtogrowtaller.com sounds legit

no it’s just fucking genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Tallwizrd, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
There is so much shit and hormones in american food.
There was even a study that concluded that boys in america started hitting puberty earlier due to their GMO infested products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Howtogrowtaller.com sounds legit

no it’s just fucking genetics

If you don't think genetics and physical activity impact then you'r a tool

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallwizrd
Both his mom and dad are tall, not complicated.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
No that's cap it's definitely a good thing, women will worship him at that height.

Estrogen

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
shame he didn't get melania's facial features

doesn't look good despite being insanely tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and Jason Voorhees
White people are genetically just taller on average.

The average white guy according to USA stats is nearly 5'10 while the average asian guy is 5'7.

Copers will say it's muh sport or muh diet.

South Asians have been short for 11,000 years according to one study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, CursedOne and volcelfatcel
White people are genetically just taller on average.

The average white guy according to USA stats is nearly 5'10 while the average asian guy is 5'7.

Copers will say it's muh sport or muh diet.

South Asians have been short for 11,000 years according to one study
I feel like the diet over several generations shit is true but I guess genetics play part, whites have higher % of Tallcel genes overtime i guess cus of better diet over several thousand years. Better hormonal profiles which give more HGH, less aromitization etc. matter as well

• +1
actually melania is a surgerycel- that's why barron doesn't look anything like her

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd and Deleted member 13409
My mom was 4'9 and my dad 5'5 and i grew to be 5'11 so it does happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
I feel like the diet over several generations shit is true but I guess genetics play part, whites have higher % of Tallcel genes overtime i guess cus of better diet over several thousand years. Better hormonal profiles which give more HGH, less aromitization etc. matter as well
Low lean muscle mass and height has been present for south asians for over 11,000 years and is unlikely to change.

Also it became worse with agriculture with height decreasing and therefore lean muscle mass as well.

• +1
Reactions: Tallwizrd and volcelfatcel
Low lean muscle mass and height has been present for south asians for over 11,000 years and is unlikely to change.

Also it became worse with agriculture with height decreasing and therefore lean muscle mass as well.

I wonder if these are all consequence of subhuman diets there. Veg diets are extremely common india since pretty much the start.
South asian subhumanity never ceases to amaze.

• +1
I wonder if these are all consequence of subhuman diets there. Veg diets are extremely common india since pretty much the start.
South asian subhumanity never ceases to amaze.
It's actually not really a consequence of vegetarian diet.

The research claims that south Asians have always been short, however agriculture decreased the height even further, the main reason however for the low lean muscle mass and height is therefore due to climate and how south Asians adapted to the climate.

This is why south Asians never make it into pro sport because they usually have lower lean muscle mass than other dudes of other races of the SAME height.

A 5'6 me or a 5'8 @MakinItHappen is likely to have lower lean muscle mass than some white dude who's 5'6 and some WEST African dude who's 5'8, if all variables were kept consistent (training, diet etc)

• +1
Also it's why south Asians are the richest ethnic group in the USA, because they're not allowed to venture into playing pro sport due to parents but even then 99% chance they won't make it compared to a black or white person.

That's why south Asians just study hard as fuck and constantly do well at school to get high paying jobs

@volcelfatcel

• +1
how south Asians adapted to the climate.
elab, i'm curious about this, i know south asian animals are also different to their same counterpart from another place of the world.

elab, i'm curious about this, i know south asian animals are also different to their same counterpart from another place of the world.
Since south Asia is close to the equator and therefore it's really hot , it is hypothesized that south Asians selected for shorter statures and therefore lower lean muscle mass becuas with generates less heat and increases the heat loss

The same trend is seen in other populations close to the equator as well like east africans who are short and lack lean muscle mass.

Basically lose heat faster if smaller

• +1
He is too tall which makes his awkwardness stick out more. I think I read it was BS about him being autistic but some of those kids get huge for some reason. Getting like 6'6 plus despite their parents not being anywhere near that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
his legs are so tall compared to his torso. framecel

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
No that's cap it's definitely a good thing, women will worship him at that height.
If he had good proportions and didn’t look borderline marfans than yes. As he looks now he doesn’t look good. He’d improve in SMV by losing 3 inches.

If you don't think genetics and physical activity impact then you'r a tool
Physical activity has almost no impact, generally boys who play sports actively are the ones who are already tall and robust for their age group so it’s at best chicken or egg and at worst survivor bias. That’s why Indian kids who play basketball from ages 4 to 18 will still end up 5’6” jfl

In fact doing too much activity as a youth that’s anaerobic can stunt your growth, at least that’s a common theory

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
his legs are so tall compared to his torso. framecel

A great attribute for sprinting all else being equal - the legs being a bigger part of your height. I think an engineer did the ratios and said most black sprinters would have a .15 second 100 meter advantage on average over the white sprinters due to that diffence with longer leg to height ratios all else being equal.. I bet Usain Bolt has a real good ratio for that.