15 year old using minoxidil for hairloss

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Hey guys. So it’s been very stressful for me this past year, I had a surgery in November 2017 and been in chronic pain/discomfort for almost a year and a half now. Can’t really enjoy anything so my stress is high and I’m LOSING MY HAIR. And it’s not the stress related hairloss but rather accelerated male pattern baldness.
Here is where I am before treatment
07F7AB60 756D 4B5F AB03 0F49379510CC

Other side looks the same, if not worse. As you can see I am beyond nw1. A year ago I had a perfectly dense, wavy, nw0. A round hairline. It used to COVER the two freckles on my head, and now you can see in just a year it has gone up and out almost 2 inches.

It’s already, at age 15, gone past the point of aesthetics and my hair is *objecively* going to look bad no matter how I style it. I shaved it off a few months ago and my ears are way too big for that, so now I’m growing it out and combing it to the right. This hairloss is what introduced me to looksmax because I was searching the internet up and down for a cure. Also my female attention has gone down to literally zero. Doesn’t help that I’m high inhib and depressed thanks to chronic pain.

My dad was almost completely bald at age 30 and before that it wasn’t exactly aesthetic either. High hairline with a widows peak, ouch. But while he grew up in the 80’s with almost no treatment, thankfully I have minoxidil, and dermarolling.

5DBFBE04 7E26 48AD A586 1FE4CB969236

I got the foam version because I don’t want this shit drooping down into my face. I’m also putting it on my eyebrows because I want to eyebrowmaxx.

So, will minoxidil work great on me because of my youthful energy? Will I have a dense NW1 in a few months? Or is it just another cope? We’ll have to see.

I’ll post updates in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Minox will probably age you even faster.

sad story

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Minox will probably age you even faster.
How lmao. Actually I’ve been using it for a week and my hair already feels thicker and wavier. It also doesn’t cause wrinkles that’s a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I don't see hairloss??? Mature hairline=/=nw1... Everyone's hairlines recede a bit because of puberty. Males are not supposed to have rounded hairlines retard. NW1 is defined as little to no hairloss anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and BornAgainChad
I don't see hairloss??? Mature hairline=/=nw1... Everyone's hairlines recede a bit because of puberty. Males are not supposed to have rounded hairlines retard.
Alright, so I don’t do anything and it continues to recede throughout high school and never stops until I’m a nw4 at 23 just like my dad was and have to shave it all off.

No thank you. Even if it doesn’t grow anything back I want to maintain where I am right now throughout high school. Not only are the temples receded but all the hairs around it are thinning and barely there.

What surgery??

Alright, so I don’t do anything and it continues to recede throughout high school and never stops until I’m a nw4 at 23 just like my dad was and have to shave it all off.

No thank you. Even if it doesn’t grow anything back I want to maintain where I am right now throughout high school.
You get balding genes from your mom's side. Minoxidil will just age your skin faster and make you an oldcel at 24 instead.

What surgery??
Scoliosis spinal fusion
AC0D9230 764D 484C A1C1 C5E1DAA5680B
2D6303CB 8BB8 49DD 81C4 C2AAB5198D37
82671597 0C0A 437C 8F03 03737EBCEA1B

The screws and rods hurt like a bitch, can’t enjoy anything. Also I have sciatica lmfao
You get balding genes from your mom's side. Minoxidil will just age your skin faster and make you an oldcel at 24 instead.
My moms side is bald too. Retard. Both of my uncles are completely bald on both sides lmfao. And again minox doesn’t age skin

How long till they come out?
They’re supposed to stay in there forever but
My doctor said he can remove them whenever I want because they served their purpose. I’m getting them out in February because I am busy until then. Also I don’t want to go to school on Valentine’s Day fuck that last year was terrible all these girls I liked getting kissed and flowers and shit fuck. Meanwhile I’m here getting cucked by screws and rods, I had so many girls before the surgery too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
They’re supposed to stay in there forever but
My doctor said he can remove them whenever I want because they served their purpose. I’m getting them out in February because I am busy until then. Also I don’t want to go to school on Valentine’s Day fuck that last year was terrible all these girls I liked getting kissed and flowers and shit fuck. Meanwhile I’m here getting cucked by screws and rods, I had so many girls before the surgery too.
Jesus bro that sounds shitty. Luckily I went to an all boys high school

Jesus bro that sounds shitty. Luckily I went to an all boys high school
Ur lucky. At 15 most girls have kissed a guy and gone through all that, maybe the ugly ones havent, and some even lost there virginity. There’s one Asian landwhale who has 4-5 bodycount, my friend lost his virginity to her even though I told him not to. Meanwhile I’d say about 75 percent of dudes have never kissed a girl yet at 15. Most of the time one dude has multiple girlfriends at once and pretty much all girls are open to cheat on their boyfriends lol. Like it’s pretty much open house on everyone at all times, nobody is loyal even if they’ve been dating for like 2 years. And yes, this is white america btw not Mexico or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ur lucky. At 15 most girls have kissed a guy and gone through all that, maybe the ugly ones havent, and some even lost there virginity. There’s one Asian landwhale who has 4-5 bodycount, my friend lost his virginity to her even though I told him not to. Meanwhile I’d say about 75 percent of dudes have never kissed a girl yet at 15. Most of the time one dude has multiple girlfriends at once and pretty much all girls are open to cheat on their boyfriends lol. Like it’s pretty much open house on everyone at all times, nobody is loyal even if they’ve been dating for like 2 years. And yes, this is white america btw not Mexico or some shit.
That sounds pretty depressing man. I'd hate to be dating someone who isn't loyal

You're fighting a losing battle, but atleast you have good coloring and some decent bones to cope with being bald. If I lost my hair I'd book a trip to rope city immediately.

You're fighting a losing battle, but atleast you have good coloring and some decent bones to cope with being bald. If I lost my hair I'd book a trip to rope city immediately.
I’m definitely going to be bald by 35 but I just don’t want to be bald in my 20s. That’s your prime. And once you’re like 30 everyone expects you to be bald.

I dont see any hairloss maby a mature or weaknhairline but thats it

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Deleted member 281
Good that you're tackling this early. The sooner the better. Keep us updated.

If you maintain with minox for a few years until you can take dut or fin, I think you'll be okay. Someday (hopefully in the near future) we'll be able to successfully replicate our own hair in a lab and after a few weeks of multiplication, have it sent to a hair transplant surgeon. Good on you for being this self-aware at 15, I only wish you the best, buddy boyo.

If you maintain with minox for a few years until you can take dut or fin, I think you'll be okay. Someday (hopefully in the near future) we'll be able to successfully replicate our own hair in a lab and after a few weeks of multiplication, have it sent to a hair transplant surgeon. Good on you for being this self-aware at 15, I only wish you the best, buddy boyo.
Thank you. Everyone on here seems to have nw 0/1 and don’t know what it’s like having to cover up your receding hairline. If I can maintain until 19, then I can get on finasterids which will maintain/grow even harder, meaning I can keep this hair until 25 and who knows, by then there might be another option on the market I could move to after I become immune to fin and minox.

Thank you. Everyone on here seems to have nw 0/1 and don’t know what it’s like having to cover up your receding hairline. If I can maintain until 19, then I can get on finasterids which will maintain/grow even harder, meaning I can keep this hair until 25 and who knows, by then there might be another option on the market I could move to after I become immune to fin and minox.
I have a high hairline naturally, I'm around a NW1.5ish. Tbh, normies won't tell you're even balding until you reach about a NW3 or a big bald spot on your crown, whichever comes first. Foids aren't able to tell, just us autists on looksmaxx.

I have a high hairline naturally, I'm around a NW1.5ish. Tbh, normies won't tell you're even balding until you reach about a NW3 or a big bald spot on your crown, whichever comes first. Foids aren't able to tell, just us autists on looksmaxx.
The subconscious reshaping of your face makes a big difference.