15 years ago sleeping with 100 girls made you a legend. Now thanks to dating apps, there are probably millions of guys in the US who have achieved it

RICO

RICO

Equinox

15 years ago sleeping with 100 girls made you a legend

now thanks to dating apps, there are probably millions of guys in the US who have achieved this once remarkable feat

some of the people lurking right now are probably past 100 or close

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, FailedNormieManlet, Beetlejuice and 12 others
I’ve had sex with like 15 women and I’m 21.

We’re living in incredible times

New York City is 55% female and that should not be a challenge for anyone

Cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, spark, Toth's thot and 3 others

Over 11 over the last year and not proud. I have issues and nothing makes me happy. I invest about 2hrs per day in dating apps and every new girl is like a small drug trip or dream.

Imagine trying to live a month without a pc, laptop, tablet or phone.
I don't think many of you here would make it a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onfiresems and DivineBeing
It's a really wild time. Above-average guys can be giga slayers at the press of a button.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
I feel like I will never be able to have a real connection with women because I can't bring myself to view them as fully equal and now that I've fucked so many of them interacting with them is like using a vending machine, I just put in my coins and push the right buttons and i'll get what I want quickly and conveniently.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
if you are average you can easily get 100 bodies by 30. thats like 10 girls a year should be doable

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, oldcell, Germania and 3 others
yet some people here are 50 year old gypsy virgins with 10k hours......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, n0rthface, Toth's thot and 9 others

Ok chad

only if you're a taller dude. bodycount potential slightly increased for the 80th percentile, massively increased for the 95th percentile, and massively decreased for everybody else

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lmao, RICO and 3 others
only if you're a taller dude. bodycount potential slightly increased for the 80th percentile, massively increased for the 95th percentile, and massively decreased for everybody else
yep I'm getting spinal fusion, LL and knock knee surgery because of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO, Deleted member 13332, ropemax and 1 other person
yep I'm getting spinal fusion, LL and knock knee surgery because of this
Where you get ll?
I want to jump from inferior subhuman 5ft11 to at least 6ft1-2

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RICO and DivineBeing
Where you get ll?
I want to jump from inferior subhuman 5ft11 to at least 6ft1-2
Betz for Femurs. Will go for 8-9cm

But I'm considering doing Tibias after Knock Knee surgery with LON as well for $20k somewhere.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Deleted member 13332
It's a really wild time. Above-average guys can be giga slayers at the press of a button.

Still will never be able to compete with even an average woman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: spark, Lmao, RICO and 2 others
View attachment 1499441

now thanks to dating apps, there are probably millions of guys in the US who have achieved this once remarkable feat

slayers.org

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RICO
Something that really made me question my tinder results was seeing the "UnderbiteAscension" guy on lookism post a video of him fucking a girl (badly) and claim that he fucked 20 girls in the space of a year from tinder.
He was American albeit but it still led me to believe I could slay more from tinder if I focused on it.
I went on a run where I just went clubbing every week once college finished and slayed 20 girls that year.
Then the following year I had no college to think of and had lots of free time so ended up slaying 20 girls from clubs and 20 from tinder

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and RICO

U must be at least Chadlite then.

Social media and dating apps don't make much difference for most men, even somewhere like NYC, I reckon less than 2% of men are regularly getting hookups.

If a guy has a bodycount of even 50 today he is extremely high value

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Preoximerianas and RICO
pretty accurate. But, at the risk of being painfully obvious, the vast majority of guys don't live in NYC, they live in female deserts.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
If you’re not above average:
Deep fake
Funkybod
Caboki

and you’re good to go

View attachment 1499441

And trillions of Burger King filled land whale women wondering why they are still single, and without their male model husband at age 35 after fucking a chad for one night.

if you are average you can easily get 100 bodies by 30. thats like 10 girls a year should be doable
True, every normie can slay lowtier normie/normie girls on a daily basis, if he knows what he is doing.
The real challenge is finding a high quality, non-promiscuous, intelligent woman with good character who looks like this:

True, every normie can slay lowtier normie/normie girls on a daily basis, if he knows what he is doing.
The real challenge is finding a high quality, non-promiscuous, intelligent woman with good character who looks like this:

not on daily basis but monthly

• +1
Reactions: Germania
u need at least 1000 lays by age 35 to be a man

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
pretty accurate. But, at the risk of being painfully obvious, the vast majority of guys don't live in NYC, they live in female deserts.
that is not accurate, there are not more young women anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back