15 years old getting BiMax need help!

BUY$DRUGS

BUY$DRUGS

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
Can y'all help me out with what I should do for my orthognathic surgery? Im 15 turning 16 and I have a very bad DEEP BITE and inward going teeth... like you cannot see my bottom teeth at all when my teeth tgth. Lmk if you want pics. Anyway my orthodontist is pretty blackpilled cause he told me he recommends I wear braces for a bit and then get orthognathic surgery after a year of them on but he said if not we can just do braces with elastics. Of course being a looksmaxxer I told him I'd do the surgery and since he recommended it my Mom is all for it. Now my orthodontist recommend I just get Lower jaw surgery instead of double jaw and at the time I wasn't thinking straight so I never said anything but it doesn't really matter he isn't performing the surgery obviously a local surgeon will be. So my question is now that the referral is in place and a phone call is expected to come anytime soon for a consultation on jaw surgery what do I do? I obviously care more about aesthetics then my shitty bite but I'm not sure on how I'll captilaze on this procedure. I figure I'll tell the local surgeon If im doing this I may as well go full out and do double jaw surgery and genioplasty but I'm not sure if he will listen to me or take me seriously. Btw I now have the top braces on my teeth and the bottom ones coming on next month.

some pics here:

jaw teeth and stuff (PS MY JAW SHORTER ON ONE SIDE)

harmony pics

TLDR: Im 15 getting some type of jaw surgery a year out to fix my deep bite jaw placement...What should I say in the consultation to make him understand I want to fucking ascend? Should I show him pics of PSL gods and say I want a jaw line like this person or that person? Should I ask for CCW or CW whatever the fuck that shit is? Do I need geinoplasty as well? My jaw is shorter on one side how would I explain to the doc how to fix?

@DatGuyYouLike please Bimax god help me out.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 6963, Tyronecell and 4 others
No words can describe how over it is for you...

I pass my condolences

sad wilfred mott GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: patricknodixon, CANI, Deleted member 10494 and 12 others
Didn't read single word but wait till your bones stop growing after puberty

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Jason Voorhees, CANI and 3 others
visit coceancig

I think you are salvageable you have a decent eye area and your overall harmony isn't that bad either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and BUY$DRUGS
No words can describe how over it is for you...

I pass my condolences

sad wilfred mott GIF
JFL i remember the other day how u were flaming other users who shitpost and just says "It's over" lmao

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Didn't read single word but wait till your bones stop growing after puberty
Its too late the consultation is set brother and im pretty sure my puberty is over

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I agree you don't need bimax. Just something for lower third

• +1
Its too late the consultation is set brother and im pretty sure my puberty is over
I'm no expert but maybe @Copemaxxing can help and @Dr Shekelberg can help. Also bump

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and BUY$DRUGS
JFL i remember the other day how u were flaming other users who shitpost and just says "It's over" lmao
Don't remember. What did I say exactly?

• +1
I agree you don't need bimax. Just something for lower third
The bite tho my deep bite cannot be corrected with just braces like even the look of it can't be fixed with just braces so I need Lower jaw surgery or bimax no matter what

visit coceancig

I think you are salvageable you have a decent eye area and your overall harmony isn't that bad either
My parents not gonna fly me out for this shit there already pissed enough they have to pay all this money with a local surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
did you tell your mom price?

• +1
Bro even with the bimax it's over?:feelswhy:
It won't fix up your jaw, that's your main issue.
If you morphed your jaw more forward you would barely look like you need biMax.

Nonetheless this is a good opportunity to get some surgeries done I envy you.

Push for double jaw and surgery for your teeth, good luck OP

• +1
did you tell your mom price?
My orthodontist already told her it could go up to 15k but since Im Canadian a portion of it will be covered by the health plan so 10k probably

My parents not gonna fly me out for this shit there already pissed enough they have to pay all this money with a local surgeon
then find a good surgeon wherever you live

hope you live in the USA or in Western Europe then

edit: ah ur Canadian there might be some good doctors there as well

• +1
:feelsrope: It won't fix up your jaw, that's your main issue.
If you morphed your jaw more forward you would barely look like you need biMax.

Nonetheless this is a good opportunity to get some surgeries done I envy you.

Push for double jaw and surgery for your teeth, good luck OP
What do you mean it won't fix my jaw wtf does bimax do then :feelsrope::feelsrope:

You were rude in my thread but since im better than you -i mean internally, not externally- i give you a good luck, whatever you will do

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn, datboijj and BUY$DRUGS
  • +1
Reactions: spark
You were rude in my thread but since im better than you -i mean internally, not externally- i give you a good luck, whatever you will do
Bro I was playing u look like a ethnic slayer don't take my posts seriously I go around trolling to make myself feel better. Form of cope.

Can y'all help me out with what I should do for my orthognathic surgery? Im 15 turning 16 and I have a very bad DEEP BITE and inward going teeth... like you cannot see my bottom teeth at all when my teeth tgth. Lmk if you want pics. Anyway my orthodontist is pretty blackpilled cause he told me he recommends I wear braces for a bit and then get orthognathic surgery after a year of them on but he said if not we can just do braces with elastics. Of course being a looksmaxxer I told him I'd do the surgery and since he recommended it my Mom is all for it. Now my orthodontist recommend I just get Lower jaw surgery instead of double jaw and at the time I wasn't thinking straight so I never said anything but it doesn't really matter he isn't performing the surgery obviously a local surgeon will be. So my question is now that the referral is in place and a phone call is expected to come anytime soon for a consultation on jaw surgery what do I do? I obviously care more about aesthetics then my shitty bite but I'm not sure on how I'll captilaze on this procedure. I figure I'll tell the local surgeon If im doing this I may as well go full out and do double jaw surgery and genioplasty but I'm not sure if he will listen to me or take me seriously. Btw I now have the top braces on my teeth and the bottom ones coming on next month.

some pics here:

jaw teeth and stuff (PS MY JAW SHORTER ON ONE SIDE)

harmony pics

TLDR: Im 15 getting some type of jaw surgery a year out to fix my deep bite jaw placement...What should I say in the consultation to make him understand I want to fucking ascend? Should I show him pics of PSL gods and say I want a jaw line like this person or that person? Should I ask for CCW or CW whatever the fuck that shit is? Do I need geinoplasty as well? My jaw is shorter on one side how would I explain to the doc how to fix?

@DatGuyYouLike please Bimax god help me out.​

can't see ur pics, try reposting or re inserting or something

I have same shit good maxilla shit mandible i think you just need bsso or imdo

• So Sad
you look like 25 wth

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and onfiresems
can't see ur pics, try reposting or re inserting or something
Uhh there imgur links man one second. Might have to use chrome to open cause safari is fucked

I have same shit good maxilla shit mandible i think you just need bsso or imdo
Its not what I need tho lmao I have such a bad malocclusion there literally recommending I get jaw surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: onfiresems
philtrum long asl. and nose is tough... But decent features

Its not what I need tho lmao I have such a bad malocclusion there literally recommending I get jaw surgery
Yeah bsso or imdo will lenghthen your mandible and will correct your bite bimax is just bsso + lefort 1 brutal low iq pill

Yeah bsso or imdo will lenghthen your mandible and will correct your bite bimax is just bsso + lefort 1 brutal low iq pill
LMFAO yes hella low IQ so what do u think of Bimax + Genio? Needed or nah and of course Rhino + septo in the future

LMFAO yes hella low IQ so what do u think of Bimax + Genio? Needed or nah and of course Rhino + septo in the future
Your maxilla is fine the problem is your mandible causing class2 bite and only way to fix it bsso or imdo, genioplasty is just performed on the chin and will not fix your bite

Your maxilla is fine the problem is your mandible causing class2 bite and only way to fix it bsso or imdo, genioplasty is just performed on the chin and will not fix your bite
No I know but im wondering if I should add genioplasty to maximize aesthetics

No I know but im wondering if I should add genioplasty to maximize aesthetics
You can discuss it with your surgeon but i think your chin is fine more advancement can mess your harmony

• +1
You can discuss it with your surgeon but i think your chin is fine more advancement can mess your harmony
Alright thank you chad godspeed

• Love it
Reactions: onfiresems
I would wait until puberty is completely finished before getting any big surgery bro. Bimax looks shit most times too. There was a Brazilian guy who descended after getting it jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and BUY$DRUGS
I would wait until puberty is completely finished before getting any big surgery bro. Bimax looks shit most times too. There was a Brazilian guy who descended after getting it jfl.
Tbh if I was ever given the choice I would actually pussy out but at this point my orthodontist is telling me my bite cannot be fixed without lower jaw surgery cause I have a severe deep bite. So its ethier I get braces with elastics get recessed more and look like a fucking normie in my 20s or I ascend right now with Double Jaw even tho lower jaw was recommended if I can ima do double cause fuck it you know if im going in im going ALL IN. Get looks or die trying. Also Brazil is a third world piece of shit Im in a western country Ill be fine. If anything the surgeon just won't ascend me enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Tbh if I was ever given the choice I would actually pussy out but at this point my orthodontist is telling me my bite cannot be fixed without lower jaw surgery cause I have a severe deep bite. So its ethier I get braces with elastics get recessed more and look like a fucking normie in my 20s or I ascend right now with Double Jaw even tho lower jaw was recommended if I can ima do double cause fuck it you know if im going in im going ALL IN. Get looks or die trying. Also Brazil is a third world piece of shit Im in a western country Ill be fine. If anything the surgeon just won't ascend me enough.
Fair enough bro, respect for facing it head on tbh. Only surgery i will have the balls to get is rhino, but then again my bite isn't like yours so nothing else is as drastic and my nose is my only real failo.

• +1
Fair enough bro, respect for facing it head on tbh. Only surgery i will have the balls to get is rhino, but then again my bite isn't like yours so nothing else is as drastic and my nose is my only real failo.
Yeah my nose is a huge failo I plan on getting that fixed up as well when Im older I got a deviated septum and my breathing is fucked as well so ill have to get septo w it. Bimax is huge and from what I've seen guys with normal malocclusions BARLEY ascend. I guess gains r gains but im pretty sure this will make obv not a huge dif but a significant one. Ill also be able to chew and breath normally/better which is a bonus.

• +1
getting it at 16 too soon, but what the fuck? Inform yourself before you get some lefort jfl and Choose a good surgeon, You look like you need ccw and forward advanchement along with bsso and forward advanchement

• +1
Yeah my nose is a huge failo I plan on getting that fixed up as well when Im older I got a deviated septum and my breathing is fucked as well so ill have to get septo w it. Bimax is huge and from what I've seen guys with normal malocclusions BARLEY ascend. I guess gains r gains but im pretty sure this will make obv not a huge dif but a significant one. Ill also be able to chew and breath normally/better which is a bonus.
My septum is fucked as well jfl, so I at least have an excuse to get septo. I have an overbite but it isn't even worth paying for jaw surgery and it's harder to explain that because it's not causing me any issues.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and BUY$DRUGS
getting it at 16 too soon, but what the fuck? Inform yourself before you get some lefort jfl and Choose a good surgeon, You look like you need ccw and forward advanchement along with bsso and forward advanchement
Dude I never even planned on getting this shit maybe when I was 20 but my orthodontist is literally sending me to the surgeon. My mom did ask about that she was like isn't he a little young and he said it looks like my jaw is fully developed in the X-rays and that they perform surgery on 16 year old boys in extreme cases (shit bites) like my class 2 deep bite

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My septum is fucked as well jfl, so I at least have an excuse to get septo. I have an overbite but it isn't even worth paying for jaw surgery and it's harder to explain that because it's not causing me any issues.

My bite:

View attachment 1043911
Chad wtf

• JFL
So is ccw and forward advanchement along with bsso and forward advanchement all apart of double jaw like shit that the surgeon can add on or are they dif surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

My bite:

View attachment 1043911
do you have teethshow while smiling?