15 years old getting BiMax need help!

So is ccw and forward advanchement along with bsso and forward advanchement all apart of double jaw like shit that the surgeon can add on or are they dif surgeries
Its all in this one surgery, those are the movements he does

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing Check DM's mf.

• +1
You were 15 15 years ago, stop the cap

• +1
you don't need much advancement, just alignment. Trust your surgeon to do the right movements.

• +1
Can y'all help me out with what I should do for my orthognathic surgery? Im 15 turning 16 and I have a very bad DEEP BITE and inward going teeth... like you cannot see my bottom teeth at all when my teeth tgth. Lmk if you want pics. Anyway my orthodontist is pretty blackpilled cause he told me he recommends I wear braces for a bit and then get orthognathic surgery after a year of them on but he said if not we can just do braces with elastics. Of course being a looksmaxxer I told him I'd do the surgery and since he recommended it my Mom is all for it. Now my orthodontist recommend I just get Lower jaw surgery instead of double jaw and at the time I wasn't thinking straight so I never said anything but it doesn't really matter he isn't performing the surgery obviously a local surgeon will be. So my question is now that the referral is in place and a phone call is expected to come anytime soon for a consultation on jaw surgery what do I do? I obviously care more about aesthetics then my shitty bite but I'm not sure on how I'll captilaze on this procedure. I figure I'll tell the local surgeon If im doing this I may as well go full out and do double jaw surgery and genioplasty but I'm not sure if he will listen to me or take me seriously. Btw I now have the top braces on my teeth and the bottom ones coming on next month.

some pics here:

jaw teeth and stuff (PS MY JAW SHORTER ON ONE SIDE)

harmony pics

TLDR: Im 15 getting some type of jaw surgery a year out to fix my deep bite jaw placement...What should I say in the consultation to make him understand I want to fucking ascend? Should I show him pics of PSL gods and say I want a jaw line like this person or that person? Should I ask for CCW or CW whatever the fuck that shit is? Do I need geinoplasty as well? My jaw is shorter on one side how would I explain to the doc how to fix?

@DatGuyYouLike please Bimax god help me out.​

Nigga got a beard at 15

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and BUY$DRUGS
Uhh there imgur links man one second. Might have to use chrome to open cause safari is fucked

You look good overall i dont think you need bimax tbqh your malar is very well devloped and your cheek line is very good also your 15 inject roids your at the perfect age

• +1
You look good overall i dont think you need bimax tbqh your malar is very well devloped and your cheek line is very good also your 15 inject roids your at the perfect age
Bro this actually made me feel hella good bout myself thank you chad. Is injecting roids shit for me is there like any super bad side effects?

Mirin the chrome hearts beanie😍

• JFL
Bro this actually made me feel hella good bout myself thank you chad. Is injecting roids shit for me is there like any super bad side effects?
Wait at least till you're 18 before injecting steroids. The side effects aren't that bad if you use the right protocol.

• +1
You look 24 jfl

First of all, what kind od 15 yo are you ?

Secondly yeah go for Lefort too. Just bsso would probably solve your bite and give you a solid jaw advancement but few mm extra maxilla is better.

• +1
You look 24 jfl
bro is this good or bad like what the fuck everyone keeps telling me i look old
First of all, what kind od 15 yo are you ?

Secondly yeah go for Lefort too. Just bsso would probably solve your bite and give you a solid jaw advancement but few mm extra maxilla is better.
thanks but what do u mean what typa 15?

bro is this good or bad like what the fuck everyone keeps telling me i look old

thanks but what do u mean what typa 15?
Idk you look like 21 rn. Good hair tho

• +1
alright ill ask for those exact things
you need bsso for the mandible only.
dont expand the maxilla or you will end up looking like a monjey

you need bsso for the mandible only.
dont expand the maxilla or you will end up looking like a monjey
wtf does this mean bro im just getting double jaw surgery idk wtf all this other shit u guys talking abt bsso mse wtf is this? I was told to ask for Double jaw ccw 2mm advancement on upperjaw and whatever the surgeon feels comfortable with for bottom

wtf does this mean bro im just getting double jaw surgery idk wtf all this other shit u guys talking abt bsso mse wtf is this? I was told to ask for Double jaw ccw 2mm advancement on upperjaw and whatever the surgeon feels comfortable with for bottom
im saying your upper jaw is fine, its not worth it literally breaking it apart and putting it back just for 2mm, really blood and risky. just ask for LOWER JAW ( mandible ) advancement, thats BSSO

im saying your upper jaw is fine, its not worth it literally breaking it apart and putting it back just for 2mm, really blood and risky. just ask for LOWER JAW ( mandible ) advancement, thats BSSO
hmm so u think i just need lower jaw? but my jaws are disaligned thats the thing bro and it causes hella asymmetry and idk if lower jaw surgery will fix the asymmetry tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
hmm so u think i just need lower jaw? but my jaws are disaligned thats the thing bro and it causes hella asymmetry and idk if lower jaw surgery will fix the asymmetry tbh
yeah, i am not a doctor and dont have your exams to see, so just go with what the doctors say but: REASSURE YOU WANT THE BEST AESTHETICAL OUTCOME POSSIBLE, and say this multiple times to them till you are tired. or else they will open you up, slightly fix you with "muhhh natural looking results".
Show them pics of some psl god or male models whatever

yeah, i am not a doctor and dont have your exams to see, so just go with what the doctors say but: REASSURE YOU WANT THE BEST AESTHETICAL OUTCOME POSSIBLE, and say this multiple times to them till you are tired. or else they will open you up, slightly fix you with "muhhh natural looking results".
Show them pics of some psl god or male models whatever
thats the plan im praying to god my surgeons blackpilled. How many mms you reccomend for the bottom jaw

You cant get bimax until youre atleast 18 due to possible jaw growth

You cant get bimax until youre atleast 18 due to possible jaw growth
its literally already set im getting it next year the consultation with my surgeon has been done and the surgery date is booked...bro its retards like u that need to get off this forum I have a class 2 deepbite it was literally recommended i get it by my ortho not to mention canada health plan is covering the majority cost of it too

its literally already set im getting it next year the consultation with my surgeon has been done and the surgery date is booked...bro its retards like u that need to get off this forum I have a class 2 deepbite it was literally recommended i get it by my ortho not to mention canada health plan is covering the majority cost of it too
Hahahhaa i cant wait for you to relapse and look like an abomination