15 yo 6'2 currycel...is it over for me? Please rate me.

D

Deleted member 60402

Iron
So I turned 15 a month ago and realized I look like utter shit. I'm tall and strong, but I feel like I lack in the looks department. Being Indian doesn't help with that either. I noticed that I have an asymmetric face and eye area...what are my strengths and weaknesses + what should I do? what is my rating as of now, and what is my potential?

(I took the picture at 11 pm and I was groggy af...took the photo through my mac camera so there's absolutely no filter/distortment

Photo on 20 01 24 at 1054PM 2

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, nope, Gyr0o and 7 others
So I turned 15 a month ago and realized I look like utter shit. I'm tall and strong, but I feel like I lack in the looks department. Being Indian doesn't help with that either. I noticed that I have an asymmetric face and eye area...what are my strengths and weaknesses + what should I do? what is my rating as of now, and what is my potential?

(I took the picture at 11 pm and I was groggy af...took the photo through my mac camera so there's absolutely no filter/distortment

View attachment 2689076
you are fat leanmaxx mtn in india btw

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, IanIachimoe2491, Soychadcell and 8 others
Debloat yourself you shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 52601 and 8 others
how? i know some of the basic ways like not eating salt (i think?), but im not really sure
More potassium
Less salt
Burn more calories than you consume

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lynxress, lost222 and 5 others
More potassium
Less salt
Burn more calories than you consume
If you live in India you're probably eating a lot of low quality curryslop. Cut it out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Lynxress, lost222 and 7 others
whats your height in cm ?
leanmax first

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and sportsmogger
If you live in India you're probably eating a lot of low quality curryslop. Cut it out
I already have a protein rich diet; I barely eat carbs and get like 100+ grams of protein everyday (no rice or shit) and curry like once a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, sportsmogger, poopoohead and 3 others
hump

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
yeah that's what I was thinking on doing
you have potential tbh your facial features are good for an Indian (i am also Indian) chadlite potential

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
you have potential tbh your facial features are good for an Indian (i am also Indian) chadlite potential
thanks
honestly, i heard about the looksmaxxing stuff a week ago; im a huge nerd who just studies, so this is all new to me but I appreciate your words

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, lost222, poopoohead and 1 other person
Madarchod behn ka loda har dusra bhenchod 6'+ ha ye kya kalyug , fuck @RAMU KAKA ,@forevermirin @mayo mogger , sale ye kya kha raha ha sab ,bhag ,

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aditya., Tiku, pig_face and 8 others
You are 6'2 and not too dark skinned in india, you'll easily get a pale white arranged marriage wife just studymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, poopoohead, zura and 7 others
HTN potential
You look like @exiviz a bit

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 60402 and Deleted member 45811
if you were white it wouldn't be over....sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
why u gotta lie to him u shitskin? we literally can’t see any of his facial features because of fat other than nose and eye area, both of which are average at best

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, cashmerefraud, mayo mogger and 1 other person
why u gotta lie to him u shitskin? we literally can’t see any of his facial features because of fat other than nose and eye area, both of which are average at best
he is 6'2" and he doesn't have any major flaw facially he can reach cl in India if lean

Madarchod behn ka loda har dusra bhenchod 6'+ ha ye kya kalyug , fuck @RAMU KAKA ,@forevermirin @mayo mogger , sale ye kya kha raha ha sab ,bhag ,
Ltn hai bhai koi na

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, RAMU KAKA and horizontallytall
Klinefelters toh nah ho rha bhenchod sare framecel estrogenic lag rhe hai lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and RAMU KAKA
what the fuck are these ppl eating holy shit dude and so many girls who are 5 8+ insane what the fuck did i do wrong????
Master race genetics kicking in lmao

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
you need to lean asap
dont even worry abt debloating or water retention right now bc it wont matter

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mosh12 and Deleted member 60402
You are 6'2 and not too dark skinned in india, you'll easily get a pale white arranged marriage wife just studymaxx
the lighting and time of photo makes it look like im brown/dark; however, im actually kind of pale (when looking outdoors or at morning/afternoon time with white light).

also, i clicked the photo in yellow light which again contributes to this

the lighting and time of photo makes it look like im brown/dark; however, im actually kind of pale (when looking outdoors or at morning/afternoon time with white light).

also, i clicked the photo in yellow light which again contributes to this
cope

how tall are you
height > skin color (unless you're dark brown)

• +1
fakecel

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
how tall are you
height > skin color (unless you're dark brown)
never argued idk about your base i think you will have bug eyes when you leanmaxxed i had complete hooded eyes when i was fat , now they are almond after getting lean

That necklace and wife beater yells 50 y/o albanian

• JFL
not over tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60402
never argued idk about your base i think you will have bug eyes when you leanmaxxed i had complete hooded eyes when i was fat , now they are almond after getting lean
what if that's true? how can I avoid it...if I can't, is surgerymaxx the only option?

I thought I already have bug eyes

• +1