15 yo 6'2 currycel...is it over for me? Please rate me.

Im punjabi khatri , im a manlet tho
punjabis have good genetics cuz foreign aryan invaders came to punjab for fertile lands and reproduced with subhuman dravidians (i think) but yeah

ngl, most brahmins ik are dark skinned bug eyed short subhumans (id even know why)

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and mayo mogger
what the fuck are these ppl eating holy shit dude and so many girls who are 5 8+ insane what the fuck did i do wrong????
my parents are short, i have indian genetics yet I got to 6'2 (still growing) cuz of my mother

when I was 6-10, she literally made me hang and stretch for an hour everyday, feed me a shit ton of milk and what fucking not
also my uncles on my mothers side are 6ft+ too so that also helped

So I turned 15 a month ago and realized I look like utter shit. I'm tall and strong, but I feel like I lack in the looks department. Being Indian doesn't help with that either. I noticed that I have an asymmetric face and eye area...what are my strengths and weaknesses + what should I do? what is my rating as of now, and what is my potential?

(I took the picture at 11 pm and I was groggy af...took the photo through my mac camera so there's absolutely no filter/distortment

View attachment 2689076
Lose body fat nigger

6'2 is 0th percentile height in India, why do you people still fall for this crap and just take height claims at face value despite all the black pill knowledge, frauding techniques etc. that you discuss here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60402
6'2 is 0th percentile height in India, why do you people still fall for this crap and just take height claims at face value despite all the black pill knowledge, frauding techniques etc. that you discuss here?
nigga there ain't no way you serious lmfaoooo goddamn
ur probably mad ur a manlet even with white genes, or worse, a shitskin who's manlet and can't believe aryan indians from punjab, haryana, etc. are 6ft+ ahahhahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
Nah but seriously; I've visited schools in rural Haryana and Rajasthan, and the average height of a 12th grader there was 6'1; some were 6'3/6'4

get outside of your bubble and stop GOOGLING heights; visit the northern parts of India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and kanderior
nigga there ain't no way you serious lmfaoooo goddamn
ur probably mad ur a manlet even with white genes, or worse, a shitskin who's manlet and can't believe aryan indians from punjab, haryana, etc. are 6ft+ ahahhahahahahahaha
Nah but seriously; I've visited schools in rural Haryana and Rajasthan, and the average height of a 12th grader there was 6'1; some were 6'3/6'4

get outside of your bubble and stop GOOGLING heights; visit the northern parts of India
jfl ok buddy

• JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
jfl ok buddy
ok. btw, my distant relative is 6'6 (at this point, think what you want of all I've said, idrc)
(nobody asked) (i dont give a shit)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HardmaxxOrDeath and kanderior
thanks
honestly, i heard about the looksmaxxing stuff a week ago; im a huge nerd who just studies, so this is all new to me but I appreciate your words
not even looking like a chad will save you from being nonnt nerd

There is no rating to make as long as you are overweight. Lose the weight, then come back. You're 6'2, once you're cut up you'll do fine if you live in India. If you live in the west, you're kinda screwed either way cause of ethnic bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60402 and Pikabro
If you’re tall and wide framed YOU should OGREMAXX. The gals love a big strong strapping dude. Can’t say the same for klinefelters lanklets like me.

If you’re tall and wide framed YOU should OGREMAXX. The gals love a big strong strapping dude. Can’t say the same for klinefelters lanklets like me.
i AM wide (ill consider that but ill still mew and take care of my face)
what does a klinefelter and lanklet mean btw lmao

There is no rating to make as long as you are overweight. Lose the weight, then come back. You're 6'2, once you're cut up you'll do fine if you live in India. If you live in the west, you're kinda screwed either way cause of ethnic bias.
as a question, is it impossible to get a white, pretty girl provided one is chadlite (not me now), tall and rich? even if you're Indian? cuz ik a lot of indian men who are not handsome or rich who still bag white beautiful women

at this point, I sound desperate and a creep but im just curious

as a question, is it impossible to get a white, pretty girl provided one is chadlite (not me now), tall and rich? even if you're Indian? cuz ik a lot of indian men who are not handsome or rich who still bag white beautiful women

at this point, I sound desperate and a creep but im just curious
We both know that there are no men, no matter what race, that are bagging white beautiful women without being handsome or rich.

If you are lookmaxxed to the gills you could attract a reasonably good looking white woman as an indian man, assuming you are good looking and tall. But you will never compete against the best looking white guys when it comes to attracting white women. This is just reality.

• +1
i AM wide (ill consider that but ill still mew and take care of my face)
what does a klinefelter and lanklet mean btw lmao
Mewing is bullshit. If you want a sharper face, LOSE WEIGHT. But first U want to get as big and jacked as possible then lean down a bit. Also I suggest U stop browsing this forum! It's incredibly toxic and negative and will make U depressed even suicidal

Mewing is bullshit. If you want a sharper face, LOSE WEIGHT. But first U want to get as big and jacked as possible then lean down a bit. Also I suggest U stop browsing this forum! It's incredibly toxic and negative and will make U depressed even suicidal
yeah ik its just that im already in the process of losing weight so why not mew as well
and yeah right now im building muscle and not actively losing fat; im planning on actually going on a cut in a month or two

also, why get as big and jacked as possible? why not just get enough muscular such that cutting would make me look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
im leaving the forum by today; ive learnt and gotten to know all that i need to
now, it's time for action (i sound corny but this is probably my last post here lolol)

• +1
yeah ik its just that im already in the process of losing weight so why not mew as well
and yeah right now im building muscle and not actively losing fat; im planning on actually going on a cut in a month or two

also, why get as big and jacked as possible? why not just get enough muscular such that cutting would make me look aesthetic
Ofc not saying to overdo it but if U have big frame U got to take advantage. Ok also ur 15 so mewing and breathing through ur nose should actually still work so disregard what I said
now, it's time for action (i sound corny but this is probably my last post here lolol)
Good. Fuck off and close the forum. Don't reply to me either.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 60402
Madarchod behn ka loda har dusra bhenchod 6'+ ha ye kya kalyug , fuck @RAMU KAKA ,@forevermirin @mayo mogger , sale ye kya kha raha ha sab ,bhag ,
Caged at kalyig

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Madarchod behn ka loda har dusra bhenchod 6'+ ha ye kya kalyug , fuck @RAMU KAKA ,@forevermirin @mayo mogger , sale ye kya kha raha ha sab ,bhag ,
Motu motu chidhate honge isko, over for him unless he leanmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
how? i know some of the basic ways like not eating salt (i think?), but im not really sure
Deadass eat 1 meal of protein a day and have it be under 1000-1500 calories. Use people making fun of you for being fat as motivation and chew gum

you have potential tbh your facial features are good for an Indian (i am also Indian) chadlite potential
Wtf how tho?

Mogs me. To slums of Up

lose weight and sleep on your back

how? i know some of the basic ways like not eating salt (i think?), but im not really sure
also no carbs, they have a similar effect as sodium where they make your muscles retain more water

thanks
honestly, i heard about the looksmaxxing stuff a week ago; im a huge nerd who just studies, so this is all new to me but I appreciate your words
grow your hair out

Ofc not saying to overdo it but if U have big frame U got to take advantage. Ok also ur 15 so mewing and breathing through ur nose should actually still work so disregard what I said

Good. Fuck off and close the forum. Don't reply to me either.
Amazon product ASIN B09MK6117J
buy these they add 2 inches to your bidelt framelet nigger

• +1

Attachments

• 516dJG0pEeL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    516dJG0pEeL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
every time

punjabis have good genetics cuz foreign aryan invaders came to punjab for fertile lands and reproduced with subhuman dravidians (i think) but yeah
average 15 year old autist ramblings

So I turned 15 a month ago and realized I look like utter shit. I'm tall and strong, but I feel like I lack in the looks department. Being Indian doesn't help with that either. I noticed that I have an asymmetric face and eye area...what are my strengths and weaknesses + what should I do? what is my rating as of now, and what is my potential?

(I took the picture at 11 pm and I was groggy af...took the photo through my mac camera so there's absolutely no filter/distortment

View attachment 2689076
Starvemax and you will slay since you are 6'2

• +1

View attachment 2689076
It'll be an uphill battle with curry genes but you need to lose body fat

ill use curry genes to not be retarded and low iq and become the ceo of google sir
and yea bodyfat boo hoo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
First thing you need to do is lose wieght and work on your eyebrows

Best way to lose wieght is to starvemax just eat one meal a day

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath

View attachment 2689076
I mog you hard boyo no height for your face

View attachment 2689076
Ur 6'2" at 15 in india. Its not over as long as u stay in india

never began

Best way to lose wieght is to starvemax just eat one meal a day
One meal a day with supplemented vitamins and 3 whey protein shakes is this good for leanmaxxing?

All that height for what

5’8 max but apne ko kya