1500 post

mullatobonemasher

mullatobonemasher

narcissist
Joined
Oct 1, 2025
Posts
1,506
Reputation
805
1500 post in 1 year :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and sørenyuko
Fix that ugly ptr
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Congrats

im gonna give u a free rep
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal and Sensitive Young Boy

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 5.39.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 5.39.25 PM.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
U not active ig
 
I am just since the start of the summer
So u not active my accnt got accepted in June
After 3 tries in 24 and 25
But starting to be active in the last of July cuz I was lurking in gg and .net :AYOO:
 
sure, but you have no knowledge based on anything "looksmaxing" or even anything about compounds.
I mean he kinda right he just doesnt know how to express it :feelskek:
 

Similar threads

itsoverforyoubro
Replies
3
Views
38
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Replies
39
Views
181
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
ragu
Replies
7
Views
72
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
Mai Sakurajima.
JFL post
Replies
10
Views
51
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
Mooks Laxx
Replies
3
Views
31
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mullatobonemasher
Back
Top