150mg Test Is MORE Than ENOUGH To BODYMAX

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Incels on looksmax recommend bodybuilder doses when cruising on 150mg is more than enough to gain a respectable physique. This redditor has below average genes and was able to body mog the majority of this forum by injecting 150mg for 5 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Chadelite and 7 others
he still looks like utter shit
but accurate 150mg test is perfect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Luke LLL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Uglyandfat and 8 others
shit thread.
some males make up to 150mg of test a week naturally.

250mg is the lowest you should go tbh, 750mg being the highest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and 4 others
shit thread.

Make your balls small and lose hair theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hades, Kade and 2 others
Yeah he does, the point was that 150MG is already supraphysical levels, there is no need to blast 300MG+.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Chadelite and 4 others
What are potential sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
You’ve probably never set foot in a gym. That’s fucking great progress for just 5 months.

Yeah lighting and being in a flexed position mid workout are making him look better than he actually is but he’s got a better physique than at least 95% of dudes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, didntreadlol and 1 other person
shit thread.

150MG is supraphysical levels. If you cannot get a respectable physique on 150mg you got gutter genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and forwardgrowth
You’ve probably never set foot in a gym. That’s fucking great progress for just 6 months.
I just have different standards, its good progress but he is not human yetIMO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Luke LLL
I think 150mg e5d (which brings you to 200mg per week) could double t levels of most men. Specially if you wanna diet, it gives you a major advantage because of stable levels. Also the risk of estrogen problems is very low on trt dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Moggy and 1 other person
Yeah he does, the point was that 150MG is already supraphysical levels, there is no need to blast 300MG+.
you're retarded and you don't know what you're talking about.
the higher your dose, the better your results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, didntreadlol and 2 others
404 IQ not found.

• +1
Make your balls small and lose hair theory
yeah ill never get what the point of blasting steroids is when its all about face hair and height, dont wanna sacrifice my hair and get a bloated roid monkey face for some stupid muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I just have different standards, its good progress but he is not human yet
Post a “good” physique. And then also an ideal one. I’m curious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
yeah ill never get what the point of blasting steroids is when its all about face hair and height, dont wanna sacrifice my hair and get a bloated roid monkey face for some stupid muscles
Body can halo you hard, but you can get it without roids tho, just not as fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Vidyacoper
btw its all about shbg and free t. You need good shbg to convert into the right free t level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Imo a good physique ie. david laid 190lbs
Ideal would be Calum Von Mogger/ or Arnold tier but smaller 210-220lbs 10-12% body fat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • +1
You assume that everyone can get the same results on 150mg test. My friend blasts tren and still looks like shit. If you have shitty genetics then even gear can't help you that much.

150mg can put some people above the max natty range and some people below. That's why people need different trt dosages. 150mg ain't shit though. 350mg has been show to be safe

• +1
These are ideal for slaying on Tinder. The dry, lean, and full muscle look is what separates gymcels from slayers.

iu

iu

iu

You assume that everyone can get the same results on 150mg test. My friend blasts tren and still looks like shit. If you have shitty genetics then even gear can't help you that much.

150mg can put some people above the max natty range and some people below. That's why people need different trt dosages. 150mg ain't shit though. 350mg has been show to be safe
150MG is a good balance between muscle gains and negative side effects. Running 250mg for a prolonged period will age you and most likely speed up hair loss. That being said even on 150MG incels should be running Fin/Dut and RU and have a strict skincare protocol.

150MG is a good balance between muscle gains and negative side effects. Running 250mg for a prolonged period will age you and most likely speed up hair loss. That being said even on 150MG incels should be running Fin/Dut and RU and have a strict skincare protocol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and .👽.
Thanks amazing physique. Most guys can naturally produce 150mg of T. Gymmaxxing right now and dietmaxxing.. This is a good overhaul for your mental health too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Morpheus and 1 other person
If I looked like that after 5 months on roids I'd kill myself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Same I'm playing the long game as well
You really think slaying young attractive girls as a non chad after 30 is possible? I doubt it, just look at chico.
Girls are disgusted from oldcels.

• +1
You really think slaying young attractive girls as a non chad after 30 is possible? I doubt it, just look at chico.
Girls are disgusted from oldcels.

Late 20's to Early 30's with decent skin is totally fine to have sex with women 20-35

In my experience the biggest slayers are late 20's because they have much more experience with women and are looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, Kade and 2 others
And the worse your sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Guys i have a question.
8,2–34,6 nmol/L is normal range in Testosterone for males
Imagine a guy with 10 nmol/L is injecting to reach the level of the 34.6 nmol/L guy.
Are sides effect will be here ? Like it's high tier Test amount but it is still normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and didntreadlol
n
shit thread.

no one listen to this autist

he spent 4k and hasnt grown for shit as a 15 year old. he buys hgh (dried chinese man urine) off alibaba and injects it everyday.

legit retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6401, Maxim and 4 others
n

no one listen to this autist

he spent 4k and hasnt grown for shit as a 15 year old. he buys hgh (dried chinese man urine) off alibaba and injects it everyday.

legit retard.
cringe.

I'm 17. I haven't spent 4k (lol you're a retard) and the GH that I bought from Alibaba turned out to be legit, got bloods the other day.
also I'm 6ft1 whereas you're 5'8 (lol again) and I have grown from my earlier peptide usage, a full inch and a bit from 3-4 months or so of using them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy, didntreadlol and 1 other person
cringe.

I'm 17. I haven't spent 4k (lol you're a retard) and the GH that I bought from Alibaba turned out to be legit, got bloods the other day.
also I'm 6ft1 whereas you're 5'8 (lol again) and I have grown from my earlier peptide usage, a full inch and a bit from 3-4 months or so of using them.
any proof?
seems like if you inject youd have pics of blood tests and pics of yourself with measuring tape to record your growth.

it wouldn't hurt anything for u to make a thread with proof pics and finally prove people on a looksmax can grow from hgh / sarms

oh wait, you bought hgh from motherfucking china (chinese man urine dried in the sun) LOL and are mad u didnt grow for shit.

goodfellas.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and 1 other person
any proof?
seems like if you inject youd have pics of blood tests and pics of yourself with measuring tape to record your growth.

it wouldn't hurt anything for u to make a thread with proof pics and finally prove people on a looksmax can grow from hgh / sarms

oh wait, you bought hgh from motherfucking china (chinese man urine dried in the sun) LOL and are mad u didnt grow for shit.

goodfellas.gif
I don't need to prove anything to a bunch of fucking retards, everyone rides my dick, including you.
CAEG

CAE

again, cunt, I don't need to prove anything to you, it's your choice if you want to use peptides. I just provide the information about them to people who want to grasp an understanding of the topic.

keep riding my dick though, it's going great for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Gaia262, Deleted member 3795 and 6 others
I don't need to prove anything to a bunch of fucking retards, everyone rides my dick, including you.
View attachment 326657
View attachment 326658

again, cunt, I don't need to prove anything to you, it's your choice if you want to use peptides. I just provide the information about them to people who want to grasp an understanding of the topic.

keep riding my dick though, it's going great for you.
oi i read ur bullshit cope thread and asked for help but then researched and found out u use alibaba jfl

reminder u make 4 hour research threads but cant post simple progress pics of your growth

smh ngl dumb manlet now u might have corona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
oi i read ur bullshit cope thread and asked for help but then researched and found out u use alibaba jfl

reminder u make 4 hour research threads but cant post simple progress pics of your growth

smh ngl dumb manlet now u might have corona
you give off major sub95IQ vibes.
I've never used alibaba before, this is the first time i've used it for GH as I was curious to see the quality of their products.
again, I've got nothing to prove to you. Keep riding my cock cunt.

• +1
150mg particularly of a short ester like prop will give u way higher than reference range levels

jfl @ roid junkies like marc lobliner who says 200 test AND very large amounts of hcg which also raises test is "trt"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Moggy
you give off major sub95IQ vibes.
I've never used alibaba before, this is the first time i've used it for GH as I was curious to see the quality of their products.
again, I've got nothing to prove to you. Keep riding my cock cunt.
You make a 4 hour research thread detailing why growth works, u supposedly get insane results and can be the first one to post pics on the site to finally and undoubtedly prove than alibaba hgh grows you at 17, and suddenly now you dont care.

lmfao ur such a monkey. this pretty much proves that youre injecting snake oil bullshit and ur ego is too fragile to prove u were wrong.

it is what it is ill let your cope continue just know who mogged you rationally and exposed you this argument.

• +1
You make a 4 hour research thread detailing why growth works, u supposedly get insane results and can be the first one to post pics on the site to finally and undoubtedly prove than alibaba hgh grows you at 17, and suddenly now you dont care.

lmfao ur such a monkey. this pretty much proves that youre injecting snake oil bullshit and ur ego is too fragile to prove u were wrong.

it is what it is ill let your cope continue just know who mogged you rationally and exposed you this argument.
again, major dumb cunt vibes off of this reply.
you don't know what you're saying, it's all mumbo jumbo bullshit, shut the fuck up.
what the fuck am I supposed to post to prove I grew? I picture of the wall I measured against?
the measuring tape? a comparison photo? you're retarded.

and again, even If I had actual hard evidence that I grew, I wouldn't need to prove it to a cuck like you.
keep riding my cock, feel free to DM me and cry for me like you did the first time.

• +1
again, major dumb cunt vibes off of this reply.
you don't know what you're saying, it's all mumbo jumbo bullshit, shut the fuck up.
what the fuck am I supposed to post to prove I grew? I picture of the wall I measured against?
the measuring tape? a comparison photo? you're retarded.

and again, even If I had actual hard evidence that I grew, I wouldn't need to prove it to a cuck like you.
keep riding my cock, feel free to DM me and cry for me like you did the first time.
thank you for proving me right.

you make a 4 hour research essay on why growth works as a public service to this site, everyone calls bullshit, you persist.

you chart yourself supposedly growing and got blood tests, and now hide them for no reason other than ego.

a monkey can see youre defensive and angry u didnt grow for shit and are gonna have fucked up insulin, shrunken balls, hair loss, and heart problems.

what a dumbass.

• +1
thank you for proving me right.

you make a 4 hour research essay on why growth works as a public service to this site, everyone calls bullshit, you persist.

you chart yourself supposedly growing and got blood tests, and now hide them for no reason other than ego.

a monkey can see youre defensive and angry u didnt grow for shit and are gonna have fucked up insulin, shrunken balls, hair loss, and heart problems.

what a dumbass.
CAEG

reminder: you love my dick down your throat.
keep this going, I love reading your pathetic replies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
150mg particularly of a short ester like prop will give u way higher than reference range levels

jfl @ roid junkies like marc lobliner who says 200 test AND very large amounts of hcg which also raises test is "trt"
(y)(y)

• +1
u
View attachment 327549
reminder: you love my dick down your throat.
keep this going, I love reading your pathetic replies.
u realize ignoring me making a rational inquiry for ur hypocrisy and lack of proof isn't countered by an ill-informed screenshot of me asking for help on where to your hgh (snake oil) right?

low iqs gonna low iq.

• +1
u

u realize ignoring me making a rational inquiry for ur hypocrisy and lack of proof isn't countered by an ill-informed screenshot of me asking for help on where to your hgh (snake oil) right?

low iqs gonna low iq.
>sucking my penis in my PM's for HGH
>proceeds to call the HGH snake oil.

low IQ's gonna low IQ.

• +1
>sucking my penis in my PM's for HGH
>proceeds to call the HGH snake oil.

low IQ's gonna low IQ.
you still aren't acknowledging the comical contradiction of making 4 hour injection research posts to help the site's teens grow, claiming you had insane growth as a teen using hgh and measured + had bloodtests, then refusing to post any proof despite how helpful it would be since there isn't a single documented looksmax injection growth proof thread.

and yea, i messaged blindly cuz of how long and detailed ur post was, but the second i looked around myself i realized there isn't a single documented looksmax growth due to injections. my above point pretty much sets my inferences about your lack of growth from injecting alibaba (LOL) hgh in stone.

i hope u know ur fragile ego and pseudo intellectual mind caused your upcoming insulin resistance, heart problems, balding, and ball shrinkage.

good luck litte guy/

• +1
you still aren't acknowledging the comical contradiction of making 4 hour injection research posts to help the site's teens grow, claiming you had insane growth as a teen using hgh and measured + had bloodtests, then refusing to post any proof despite how helpful it would be since there isn't a single documented looksmax injection growth proof thread.
I have acknowledged that you utter fucking brainlet.
I said I have nothing to prove to anyone, there are clinical trials and in-depth studies done on children and teenagers surrounding the topic of growth hormone and aromatase inhibitors, why should I be the forums clinical study? Again, cunt, there is nothing contradictory about me not providing any form of evidence. I've stated that i've grown on peptides, what would I gain from lying to a bunch of randoms on the internet? take it or leave it.
and yea, i messaged blindly cuz of how long and detailed ur post was, but the second i looked around myself i realized there isn't a single documented looksmax growth due to injections. my above point pretty much sets my inferences about your lack of growth from injecting Alibaba (LOL) hgh in stone.
you don't know the first thing about what I've purchased in the past and what I'm purchasing now. My peptide cycle wasn't sourced from Alibaba, although I wish I has saved myself $400+ because the quality of peptides on Alibaba is just as good if not better than most middleman companies. I too, was also naive to the fact that Alibaba doesn't sell Chinese man urine, most companies buy their products straight from labs that also source Alibaba companies (keep in mind most of these companies marketing on Alibaba also have their own individual websites).
i hope u know ur fragile ego and pseudo intellectual mind caused your upcoming insulin resistance, heart problems, balding, and ball shrinkage.
again, you've proven that you're augmenting from a perspective of naivety. You don't understand simple pharmacology and biology (lol). Ball shrinkage is completely negated by my responsible usage of HCG. The balding is completely genetic, for me, my father's side of the family hasn't got a single male member beyond Norwood 2, on my mother's side, her father and her brother both are sitting nicely in the Norwood 1 range. I haven't lost a single hair whilst using exogenous DHT, which I'm thankful for. Regarding your idiotic claims against 'heart problems' growth hormone secretagogues are cardio-protective, insulin resistance isn't an issue as I'm well informed surrounding the topic, multiple practises can be put into place to avoid it.
good luck litte guy/
ironic coming from a manlet.
typical manlet, bringing others down because he himself is always looked down upon. (literally).
I'm 6ft1 also, if that is of any value, lol.

if you wanna swing by my DM's later and ask for some sources, I'd be down to share.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I have acknowledged that you utter fucking brainlet.
I said I have nothing to prove to anyone, there are clinical trials and in-depth studies done on children and teenagers surrounding the topic of growth hormone and aromatase inhibitors, why should I be the forums clinical study? Again, cunt, there is nothing contradictory about me not providing any form of evidence. I've stated that i've grown on peptides, what would I gain from lying to a bunch of randoms on the internet? take it or leave it.

you don't know the first thing about what I've purchased in the past and what I'm purchasing now. My peptide cycle wasn't sourced from Alibaba, although I wish I has saved myself $400+ because the quality of peptides on Alibaba is just as good if not better than most middleman companies. I too, was also naive to the fact that Alibaba doesn't sell Chinese man urine, most companies buy their products straight from labs that also source Alibaba companies (keep in mind most of these companies marketing on Alibaba also have their own individual websites).

again, you've proven that you're augmenting from a perspective of naivety. You don't understand simple pharmacology and biology (lol). Ball shrinkage is completely negated by my responsible usage of HCG. The balding is completely genetic, for me, my father's side of the family hasn't got a single male member beyond Norwood 2, on my mother's side, her father and her brother both are sitting nicely in the Norwood 1 range. I haven't lost a single hair whilst using exogenous DHT, which I'm thankful for. Regarding your idiotic claims against 'heart problems' growth hormone secretagogues are cardio-protective, insulin resistance isn't an issue as I'm well informed surrounding the topic, multiple practises can be put into place to avoid it.

ironic coming from a manlet.
typical manlet, bringing others down because he himself is always looked down upon. (literally).
I'm 6ft1 also, if that is of any value, lol.

if you wanna swing by my DM's later and ask for some sources, I'd be down to share.
this entire wall of text i didnt read proves one thing:

u still refuse to post proof u grew which pretty much proves i've exposed u as a liar and ur ego coping as an excuse despite spending half a day making threads to help people.

and u made a wall of text cuz ur triggered that im right and deduced your schizo lies and that ur a coping manlet teen.

extra chromosome made 10 higher iq threads than you and admitted himself its all bullshit.

just continue the cope little guy.

• +1