15M 6’2, Is It Joever ?

D

Deleted member 87498

Iron
I think it’s important to note that I have a cleft chin but the lighting in the pic doesn’t show it well.
And my eye color is hazel blue if you couldn’t tell.
IMG 9814

I can provide additional photos of more niche and focused areas like jawline etc if need be.
PS: My nose is more symmetry then shown in the photo the angle is just a tiny bit off, and those are earbuds in my ears.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and keonxmogs
tret accutane asap
leanmax

retard you are 6'2

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker and WanderingBurro
I think it’s important to note that I have a cleft chin but the lighting in the pic doesn’t show it well.
View attachment 3097069
I can provide additional photos of more niche and focused areas like jawline etc if need be.
PS: My nose is more symmetry then shown in the photo the angle is just a tiny bit off, and those are earbuds in my ears.
I need specifically need a looks and attractiveness rating and any additional advice or guidance on any issues I might have regarding my looks and how to mend them would be greatly appreciated.

U got the most British looking face I've ever seen :lul:

Atleast your 6'2 just leanmaxx

View attachment 3097069
Looks like average college frat guy tbh

retard you are 6'2
Well my Great-Grandfather was 6’6 and men don’t stop growing in height till they’re 21 years old apparently so for me atleast it’s only up from here (pun intended lol)

send non-autistic pic for RATE

• JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
you look like a they/them barista

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and toolateforme
leanmax, change your diet (the quality of the products) if its possible, it will fix your skin but look for accutane or look something to fix your skin

debloat
hairstyle needs to be fixed

rn LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87498