(15m) Rate my supplement/pubertymaxxing stack

flatmaxillagang

flatmaxillagang

Iron
Give me suggestions and rate it, I've graudally been adding most of these and other things I have been doing for a while.
(my stack a while back https://looksmax.org/threads/15m-58...combinations-for-height-growth-please.994809/)

The Stack:

General Lifestyle:

Gym x4 a week avoiding squats, dl, back compressing excersises
7-10k steps for heart
going outside frequently
2+ Liters of water
3100+ calories, 150+ g protein, high fat moderate carb

4-6 Eggs
Ground Beef
Chicken
Milk
Yogurt
Honey
Steel-cut oats
Grass Fed Whey
Berries
Bananas
Dark chcolate every once in a while

Supplements:
Vitamin D3+k2
Zinc
Magnesium
Fish Oil
Boron
Creatine
10 - 12.5mg MK677 :feelswhy: (with chromium + cinnamon and frequent blood glucose readings)

Skin:
SPF50+Moisturizer
good diet

Sleep:
melatonin (when I feel like it)
(I understand that most of these can be cope but I find it better to try and experiment rather than doing nothing at all.)

INB4 SOMEONE TELLS ME TO HOP ON AN AI, NO I WONT. THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT WORTH IT. IM ALSO CONSIDERING HGH AS I ACCUMULATE ENOUGH SAVINGS.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, BrutalMogger and poopoohead
bump bumpity bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Ml677/HGH alone is stupid it will cause your plates to close faster if you want real results use AI people over exaggerate the side effects of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, BrutalMogger and elemanzelvadre
Ml677/HGH alone is stupid it will cause your plates to close faster if you want real results use AI people over exaggerate the side effects of it
Elab, and estrogen is as important as test for brain development I dont want to become a retarded 20 year old with the brain of a teenager

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrutalMogger
false information

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, TechnoBoss, FootFungus88 and 2 others
Elab, and estrogen is as important as test for brain development I dont want to become a retarded 20 year old with the brain of a teenager
add l arginine 5 10 gram decrease gym 3 if you tired

• +1
false information
studies have shown that treatment with human growth hormone can increase bone age faster in children. This means that while hGH can promote linear growth and increase height, it can also accelerate the maturation of the bones, potentially leading to an earlier closure of the growth plates.

One notable study, published in the *Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism*, observed that children treated with hGH for growth hormone deficiency had an accelerated increase in bone age compared to their chronological age. This effect is particularly important to monitor in children receiving hGH therapy, as the goal is to maximize height potential without prematurely closing the growth plates.

Therefore, while hGH can be effective in heightmaxxing with AI and cause increased growth but without AI there is a bigger risk of accelerating bone maturation and early growth plate closure.

• +1
studies have shown that treatment with human growth hormone can increase bone age faster in children. This means that while hGH can promote linear growth and increase height, it can also accelerate the maturation of the bones, potentially leading to an earlier closure of the growth plates.

One notable study, published in the *Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism*, observed that children treated with hGH for growth hormone deficiency had an accelerated increase in bone age compared to their chronological age. This effect is particularly important to monitor in children receiving hGH therapy, as the goal is to maximize height potential without prematurely closing the growth plates.

Therefore, while hGH can be effective in heightmaxxing with AI and cause increased growth but without AI there is a bigger risk of accelerating bone maturation and early growth plate closure.
Wouldnt it mean you reach your determined height faster? It wouldnt necessarily stunt your growth im pretty sure. And at low doses of hgh it wouldnt have an absurd effect.

• +1
Men rely on estrogen a lot less than women do also it’s very hard to crash your estrogen as a natty because your hpta is still active unlike bodybuilders who take testosterone and shut it down which makes it a lot easier to crash estrogen in studies they used 1mg anastrazole/2.5mg letrozole ed on kids so you’ll be fine with proper dosing and doing blood work

• +1
Wouldnt it mean you reach your determined height faster? It wouldnt necessarily stunt your growth im pretty sure. And at low doses of hgh it wouldnt have an absurd effect.
That I’m not sure about but isn’t the point of heightmaxxing to increase adult height and low doses of hgh will not be effective enough you need 5iu+ at least

• +1
Buy masteron or proviron + cjc1295DAC(for heightmaxxing)

Men rely on estrogen a lot less than women do also it’s very hard to crash your estrogen as a natty because your hpta is still active unlike bodybuilders who take testosterone and shut it down which makes it a lot easier to crash estrogen in studies they used 1mg anastrazole/2.5mg letrozole ed on kids so you’ll be fine with proper dosing and doing blood work
Children who used 2.5mg letrozole had high testosterone. If you have low testosterone, 1.5mg letrozole or 12.5mg aromasin will be sufficient.

Children who used 2.5mg letrozole had high testosterone. If you have low testosterone, 1.5mg letrozole or 12.5mg aromasin will be sufficient.
Yes I’m not saying he should take that much I’m just showing that people on this forum fear monger AI so much but it’s really not that bad with proper dosing and is used in many children with ISS

Yes I’m not saying he should take that much I’m just showing that people on this forum fear monger AI so much but it’s really not that bad with proper dosing and is used in many children with ISS
alone ai has strong side effects physical or mentally youı need combine it test or hgh

alone ai has strong side effects physical or mentally youı need combine it test or hgh
I would say it’s actually worse with test firstly because your shutting down the activity in the hpta which produces a lot of estrogen and will make it a lot more likely to crash estrogen and the testosterone to estrogen ratio will be way off which will lead to more side effects

75mg everyday of proviron is bankruptcy

How much mg is the safest? I reallllly dont want to take it unless I have to
Depends on a person. Gradually increase the dosages until your E2 levels crush then return to your previous dosages

Would be good to know how old you are and what even your main goal is.
Height or Muscles? Or both?

If it's height, I would ditch the gym completly and rather do sports like basketball, staying at a lean athletic physic. As the gym will only have negative effects for your growth
(If your skinny and I guess you are because of your macros you'll get a very lean mascular appearence through r-hGH either way).

If you want to build a strong physic, I would ditch the MK677, r-hGH and AI.
You simply don't need them, just money waste at that age with your natural levels.

And yeah, rather focus on one, which is logically height. You need about 8-12 months to build a relativly good physic (natty) if your already lean muscular and height is only avalible now for you (I write this without knowing your height, if your already 6'2+ don't bother).

7-10k steps for heart

Who cares?
I‘ll tell you one thing in advance, don't focus on the small things, thinking they will have an impact. Rather on the main things like sleep, which will really have an impact, also btw much greater for your heart
(Without considering that your literally in puberty, man fuck your heart it works perfect either way now, just do sports).

going outside frequently
2+ Liters of water

4-6 Eggs
Ground Beef
Chicken
Milk
Yogurt
Honey
Steel-cut oats
Grass Fed Whey
Berries
Bananas

Calorie suplus is always good, protein too.
I don't think you‘ll be able to reach your macros daily. Set them down, if you notice the same.

Swallow the eggs raw, make sure to swallow 1-2 before bed.

Supplements:
Vitamin D3+k2
Zinc
Magnesium
Fish Oil
Boron
Creatine
10 - 12.5mg MK677 :feelswhy: (with chromium + cinnamon and frequent blood glucose readings)
Good supps until MK677, stop the cope.
And the dose is also laughable, but don't even start it.

Skin:
SPF50+Moisturizer
good diet

Sleep:
(I understand that most of these can be cope but I find it better to try and experiment rather than doing nothing at all.)
Nothing special, it's ok.
Keep the lights off in the evening or switch to red light to help your natural melatonin production.

INB4 SOMEONE TELLS ME TO HOP ON AN AI, NO I WONT. THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT WORTH IT. IM ALSO CONSIDERING HGH AS I ACCUMULATE ENOUGH SAVINGS.

this.
Keep coping bro
Your already in here, wanting to do MK677 and r-hGH, you'll get it soon.

Edit:
15 years old - no need for gym. Stop this cope asap!!!

• +1
Would be good to know how old you are and what even your main goal is.
Height or Muscles? Or both?

If it's height, I would ditch the gym completly and rather do sports like basketball, staying at a lean athletic physic. As the gym will only have negative effects for your growth
(If your skinny and I guess you are because of your macros you'll get a very lean mascular appearence through r-hGH either way).

If you want to build a strong physic, I would ditch the MK677, r-hGH and AI.
You simply don't need them, just money waste at that age with your natural levels.

And yeah, rather focus on one, which is logically height. You need about 8-12 months to build a relativly good physic (natty) if your already lean muscular and height is only avalible now for you (I write this without knowing your height, if your already 6'2+ don't bother).

Who cares?
I‘ll tell you one thing in advance, don't focus on the small things, thinking they will have an impact. Rather on the main things like sleep, which will really have an impact, also btw much greater for your heart
(Without considering that your literally in puberty, man fuck your heart it works perfect either way now, just do sports).

Calorie suplus is always good, protein too.
I don't think you‘ll be able to reach your macros daily. Set them down, if you notice the same.

Swallow the eggs raw, make sure to swallow 1-2 before bed.

Good supps until MK677, stop the cope.
And the dose is also laughable, but don't even start it.

Nothing special, it's ok.
Keep the lights off in the evening or switch to red light to help your natural melatonin production.

this.
Keep coping bro
Your already in here, wanting to do MK677 and r-hGH, you'll get it soon.

Edit:
15 years old - no need for gym. Stop this cope asap!!!
15 years old, 5'9 goal is height and muscles

I don't have any pasture raised eggs in my area so it's risky if I swallow them. I get brown eggs.

I should hop on an AI I'm dumb for saying I shouldn't but I don't know the exact dose others recommended 6.25mg is that good? Also a big fan of your threads.

edit: I take the mk677 for sleep and hunger I don't expect it to be some magic pill

Last edited:
annen orospum çocugu da sen olmuşsun pışık götünde kaşık(gitti lahmacun fırını)
Sorry I misposted how much mg proviron is that and should I get Pfizer arpmasin from otc drug store

if no have bitcoin then do bgpharma cos it only bank transfer

Give me suggestions and rate it, I've graudally been adding most of these and other things I have been doing for a while.
(my stack a while back https://looksmax.org/threads/15m-58...combinations-for-height-growth-please.994809/)

The Stack:

General Lifestyle:

Gym x4 a week avoiding squats, dl, back compressing excersises
7-10k steps for heart
going outside frequently
2+ Liters of water

4-6 Eggs
Ground Beef
Chicken
Milk
Yogurt
Honey
Steel-cut oats
Grass Fed Whey
Berries
Bananas

Supplements:
Vitamin D3+k2
Zinc
Magnesium
Fish Oil
Boron
Creatine

Skin:
SPF50+Moisturizer
good diet

Sleep:

I don’t care but. Nigger!

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and flatmaxillagang
if no have bitcoin then do bgpharma cos it only bank transfer
Thank you I didn't know this do they sell Pfizer aromasin there, and what are the pills like it says they're round so how the fuck will I split it into 4 doses

• +1
Thank you I didn't know this do they sell Pfizer aromasin there, and what are the pills like it says they're round so how the fuck will I split it into 4 doses
yes they sell pfizer aromasin and all drugs including steroids like proviron.
pfizer pills are round so just cut them with a box cutter knife or something

Nigga you are 15. Just go and have fun. Have a life

yes they sell pfizer aromasin and all drugs including steroids like proviron.
pfizer pills are round so just cut them with a box cutter knife or something
Why not a pill cutter? Would it not work

Why not a pill cutter? Would it not work
pill cutter is best but it cost money so i just said something most people have in their household but if you spend money on a pill cutter it will be better

pill cutter is best but it cost money so i just said something most people have in their household but if you spend money on a pill cutter it will be better
A pill cutter is like 2$. Any one will work correct?

• +1
Side effects from AI? Idiot lol

• +1
15 years old, 5'9 goal is height and muscles

I don't have any pasture raised eggs in my area so it's risky if I swallow them. I get brown eggs.

I should hop on an AI I'm dumb for saying I shouldn't but I don't know the exact dose others recommended 6.25mg is that good? Also a big fan of your threads.

edit: I take the mk677 for sleep and hunger I don't expect it to be some magic pill
Trust me, I‘m swallowing eggs since months and never had anything.
The salmonella would only be on the shell (outside of the egg), so it's only „dangerous“ if you also eat the shell - which would be good btw but I don't do it myself.

You'll most likely need something like 12,5-25mg ed, when talking about exemestane (aromasin).

• +1
Reactions: flatmaxillagang