(15m) Rate my supplement/pubertymaxxing stack

Trust me, I‘m swallowing eggs since months and never had anything.
The salmonella would only be on the shell (outside of the egg), so it's only „dangerous“ if you also eat the shell - which would be good btw but I don't do it myself.

You'll most likely need something like 12,5-25mg ed, when talking about exemestane (aromasin).
skibidi

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
The salmonella would only be on the shell (outside of the egg), so it's only „dangerous“ if you also eat the shell - which would be good btw but I don't do it myself.

You'll most likely need something like 12,5-25mg ed, when talking about exemestane (aromasin).
I'll order it as soon as I get money, and can you vouch for bg pharmacy?

Also you think I'm going to grow? My dad is 6'1 and I have almost all the same proportions as him (shoe size, femur, frame kinda etc) except my torso which is shorter than his. He said he was around 5'10-5'11 my age but I think I delayed my growth from a crappy diet and zero to no physical excersie at twelve to early fourteen years old. I heard the spinal growth plates are last to close.

I also remember in your old heightmaxxing threads, you vouched for mk677 + huperzine a why has your opinion changed on it?

This is cope depending on your looks level

ya I could take aromasin but it's costly and letrozole I ll be taking 2.5 mg can u share me your source
im not in eu its selling in pharmacy in my country

• Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969
I'll order it as soon as I get money, and can you vouch for bg pharmacy?

Also you think I'm going to grow? My dad is 6'1 and I have almost all the same proportions as him (shoe size, femur, frame kinda etc) except my torso which is shorter than his. He said he was around 5'10-5'11 my age but I think I delayed my growth from a crappy diet and zero to no physical excersie at twelve to early fourteen years old. I heard the spinal growth plates are last to close.
Never heard of them and yeah you'll grow

I also remember in your old heightmaxxing threads, you vouched for mk677 + huperzine a why has your opinion changed on it?
I was dumb back then.
It‘s r-hGH with an aromatse inhabitor, no coping around it.

• +1
Reactions: flatmaxillagang