15y/o GYMMAXXING TIPS

A

Alex421

Iron
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Posts
2
Reputation
2
I am 5’11 72kg and I need tips on how to improve my physique aesthetically. I am not open to take any SARMs at this age but i may consider peptides if it will have genuine benefits.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7662.jpeg
    IMG_7662.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tylerrrrrr
I am 5’11 72kg and I need tips on how to improve my physique aesthetically. I am not open to take any SARMs at this age but i may consider peptides if it will have genuine benefits.
if you don’t want sarm you could take mk-677 or hgh but neither are the greatest also you don’t need to say 51
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alex421
if you don’t want sarm you could take mk-677 or hgh but neither are the greatest also you don’t need to say 51
alright man got it, how long would i need to take peptides for to see results because the cost would be the biggest barrier for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: tylerrrrrr
alright man got it, how long would i need to take peptides for to see results because the cost would be the biggest barrier for me
I mean i haven’t looked too terribly much into peptides for muscle growth. You should def dyo research but, my friend took mk-677 a while back when it was popular and he noticed improvement a few months in. (he started it the same time he started the gym) he basically 2x his progress speed but idk his dosage or anything so definitely dyo research and see what’s worth it to you with side effects and such.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Alex421
if you don’t want sarm you could take mk-677 or hgh but neither are the greatest also you don’t need to say 51
Yeah 677 is cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: kzch72 and tylerrrrrr
wouldn’t say cope but there’s more cost effective ways fs
Yes but there is fr no Natural way toaestheticallymaxxing just be lean and have the genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: kzch72 and tylerrrrrr
I am 5’11 72kg and I need tips on how to improve my physique aesthetically. I am not open to take any SARMs at this age but i may consider peptides if it will have genuine benefits.
⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️
 

Similar threads

redpofffffffff
Replies
9
Views
34
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
Replies
5
Views
50
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
can i reach mtn
Replies
1
Views
26
uglyfreak
uglyfreak
G
Replies
8
Views
33
XLChromium
X
Terry Mcginnis
Replies
23
Views
135
Pskne
Pskne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top