16/12/16 was an extremely fateful day for me

Xtra

Xtra

On 16 December 2016 (at around 2.30PM) I'm sitting in class, it was a Friday and the last class of the day I just wanted to go home. My table for this class was myself, my friend, some girl who hates me and her friend. I had been slightly trash talking a slut in the grade above me, the girl next to me who was some low IQ bimbo whore got annoyed so she started hitting my arm, I told her fuck off, she kept doing it, she wouldn't stop and she started hitting me harder so I suddenly punched her full force in the face. I wasn't thinking I was just so tired of this bitch disrespecting me, but as I punched her full strength she fell off the chair and was crying and had a nosebleed. The cuck whiteknight teacher started screaming at me so I just walked out of class and walked home, however hitting her was definitely a bad idea as it caused my reputation at school to drop even more and I had tons of thug simps threatening me after it.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Variety Jones and fuxkdakikez
@ElTruecel @Hardrada @fuxkdakikez

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
I remember 16 December 2016

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel @Hardrada @fuxkdakikez
Brutal. You’re lucky you didn’t get jumped by a bunch of soycuck simps raging over this

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
On 16 December 2016 (at around 2.30PM) I'm sitting in class, it was a Friday and the last class of the day I just wanted to go home. My table for this class was myself, my friend, some girl who hates me and her friend. I had been slightly trash talking a slut in the grade above me, the girl next to me who was some low IQ bimbo whore got annoyed so she started hitting my arm, I told her fuck off, she kept doing it, she wouldn't stop and she started hitting me harder so I suddenly punched her full force in the face. I wasn't thinking I was just so tired of this bitch disrespecting me, but as I punched her full strength she fell off the chair and was crying and had a nosebleed. The cuck whiteknight teacher started screaming at me so I just walked out of class and walked home, however hitting her was definitely a bad idea as it caused my reputation at school to drop even more and I had tons of thug simps threatening me after it.
u didnt knock her out with full stregnth. sounds pretty cuck to me .

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
some low IQ bimbo whore got annoyed so she started hitting my arm, I told her fuck off, she kept doing it,
nigga thats how bimbos flirt you retard jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Variety Jones
based

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
nigga thats how bimbos flirt you retard jfl
No you moron, she was hitting me FULL FORCE and I know for a fact this girl hated me as she had said mean shit about me in the previous month. Almost no one in that school liked me

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
No you moron, she was hitting me FULL FORCE and I know for a fact this girl hated me as she had said mean shit about me in the previous month. Almost no one in that school liked me
“FULL FORCE“ from a woman sounds like your weak as fuck nigga your dumb and the bimbo was flirting, she was making a poor attempt at physical touch and the shit talking was just so you might hear it and start getting her attention either it be good or bad, your a dense fuck mate

“FULL FORCE“ from a woman sounds like your weak as fuck nigga your dumb and the bimbo was flirting, she was making a poor attempt at physical touch and the shit talking was just so you might hear it and start getting her attention either it be good or bad, your a dense fuck mate
I was 12 when this happened, no 12yo girl flirts like that you fucking troll

your brain wiring forever doomed you to be an incel shizo

theres no escape, accept it

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
You just reminded me of a classmate who used to hit (not hard) the girl he liked. Yes, it sounds impossible. He smoked a lot of weed and it was obvious that he was gay too. That girl was kinda manly so she just took it as a joke. Oh boy I wish I could delete the memories from the subhumanity I witnessed on my school.

You just reminded me of a classmate who used to hit (not hard) the girl he liked. Yes, it sounds impossible. He smoked a lot of weed and it was obvious that he was gay too. That girl was kinda manly so she just took it as a joke. Oh boy I wish I could delete the memories from the subhumanity I witnessed on my school.
Word

Lots of cringe in school relationships

Word

Lots of cringe in school relationships
that dude didn't even had a chance with her cause was subhuman
beyond ridiculous

that dude didn't even had a chance with her cause was subhuman
beyond ridiculous
I know a 5’7 wannabe sociopath subhuman with scoliosis that asked a girl out not one, not two, but three whole times! And stayed friends with her and bought her shit and drove her around everywhere

She was a subhuman too but she had a ass on her

I had her on my lap making out grinding not even one week of talking jfl

I know a 5’7 wannabe sociopath subhuman with scoliosis that asked a girl out not one, not two, but three whole times! And stayed friends with her and bought her shit and drove her around everywhere

She was a subhuman too but she had a ass on her

I had her on my lap making out grinding not even one week of talking jfl
Tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: Axii
should've beat up her beta orbiters who were threatening u

Bitches like that aren't worth the trouble all they want is a jester.