16/18 year old foids are going rhinoplasty. What’s your excuse?

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
In Iran, doctors are willing to perform as early as 14. But people here only bark never undergo anything.
There are barely results of before and after of surgery but 1000+ posts of people saying Muh I am getting this or that or Muh Alfaro is better then y or x doctor. Even if some guys like Salludon who ascend with surgeries are fucking pussy to admit it.

This whole website is a fucking joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19766, datboijj and 5 others
this website is too high inhib to get surgery (the only thing that will really ascend you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Arditi and Deleted member 19620
Only true and based looksmaxxer on this website is @Gaia262. The only fucking inspiration.

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
i got rhino when i was 18, 21 years ago when it was far less common

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 19620
Only true and based looksmaxxer on this website is @Gaia262. The only fucking inspiration.
curries are capped at ltn in west, no surgery for your race.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
imagine reproducing with some foid who had a jewish nose and got a rhinoplasty brutal as fuck

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger and Deleted member 19620
they always have, Koreans get stereotyped for it but its always been the west that's been super into it, especially with lip filler, guys are going to be getting procedures done 2 in the future early on.

would take me yrs of jewcucking to earn for it

In Iran, doctors are willing to perform as early as 14. But people here only bark never undergo anything.
There are barely results of before and after of surgery but 1000+ posts of people saying Muh I am getting this or that or Muh Alfaro is better then y or x doctor. Even if some guys like Salludon who ascend with surgeries are fucking pussy to admit it.

This whole website is a fucking joke.
agreed.

What did he do

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789