16.3y 5'10 Want to Know Positive and Negatives, as well as rating.

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
I am 16 never kissed a girl, nor got close to. Just recently have started getting female attention, but my social skills with females are cooked because of how ugly and short I used to be. Please no need to troll just want to know honest rating of how I look, as well as the positive and negatives.

Attachments

• bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    bb2b3266-11a7-4842-8350-7d73286bf178.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 84d8f75f-3337-4d2a-81c9-6d1fd7f9f5b0.jpeg
    84d8f75f-3337-4d2a-81c9-6d1fd7f9f5b0.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Just recently have started getting female attention
Already mogs me jfl. You look above avarage imo (MTN), hardcaped by skull (bad fwhr) with a bit more age and looksmaxing you could maybe reach htn imo. Go for ltb's and you should do just fine girls wise if you don't have autism.

• +1
Reactions: zura and SarmGoblin231
Already mogs me jfl. You look above avarage imo (MTN), hardcaped by skull (bad fwhr) with a bit more age and looksmaxing you could maybe reach htn imo. Go for ltb's and you should do just fine girls wise if you don't have autism.
Alright thank you the skull does sell. I'm assuming Ltb means low tier bitches, that's the issue my standards are lowkey high, like face has to be a 7 or 8 minimum, i could care less about ass and tits, and as long as they got a nice personality im down

I'm assuming Ltb means low tier bitches
Jfl true
My standards are lowkey high, like face has to be a 7 or 8 minimum.
Standardcel, be carefull or you end up like me (khhv at 21). After high school dating goes from easy mode to insane mode, don't waste your time and lower your standards ffs it's 2024 how things are going with women in 3 years you won't be able to pull a subhuman as a MTN

because you have the FWHR of the girl you day dream about kissing you faggot.

Jfl true

Standardcel, be carefull or you end up like me (khhv at 21). After high school dating goes from easy mode to insane mode, don't waste your time and lower your standards ffs it's 2024 how things are going with women in 3 years you won't be able to pull a subhuman as a MTN
I feel you and shit, but like i feel i offer a lot, im decently tall for my age, not bad looking, really smart and have a goal in life (5.1 gpa) have a job and getting my money up, genuinely nice to people, most girls say my style is good, so i feel like those standards aren't that bad, or am i completely wrong

because you have the FWHR of the girl you day dream about kissing you faggot.
so my fwhr makes my face look feminine, or it just cooks me

or am i completely wrong
My advice would be find a good jb foid that will bond to you and don't look back you are playing the dating game on tutorial mode rn you could actually even pull your looksmatch, when you finish school you will be competing with 35yo moneymaxed chads and you will get their scraps if you are lucky. But do with that what you will it's your life.

• +1
Reactions: itssooverformelol
Both of those can be true at once.
shi im cooked then, since u like a looksmaxxing expert can u tell me my features, canthal tilt, jawline, eyelid exposure, cheekbones, facial harmony n shi

shi im cooked then, since u like a looksmaxxing expert can u tell me my features, canthal tilt, jawline, eyelid exposure, cheekbones, facial harmony n shi
Your face is just super narrow but you have good features, try MSE since your young to fix this. Your eyes arent as bad as you think too, canthro down the line but NCT isnt as big of a death sentence as niggas on here say it is.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
ltn, brutal nose

My advice would be find a good jb foid that will bond to you and don't look back you are playing the dating game on tutorial mode rn you could actually even pull your looksmatch, when you finish school you will be competing with 35yo moneymaxed chads and you will get their scraps if you are lucky. But do with that what you will it's your life.
bet tysm

Your face is just super narrow but you have good features, try MSE since your young to fix this. Your eyes arent as bad as you think too, canthro down the line but NCT isnt as big of a death sentence as niggas on here say it is.
whats mse

Adam Driver lookin ass

Mtn. If you built some muscle in your neck and traps you could be high mtn.

its all bad, actually gaining a few pounds might help you in your case

Long face cuck. idk how people think ur mtn like whatttt

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
go on steroids or sumn u look like a wimp

are you a late bloomer. If you are a late bloomer your face will continue to develop and become more masculine. rn you look 12 facially
yeah i started getting pubes around 13, and armpit hair like 14, and only recently (16) i started getting hair throughout my body, like thighs and chest, chest is very minimal, so is it over?

yeah i started getting pubes around 13, and armpit hair like 14, and only recently (16) i started getting hair throughout my body, like thighs and chest, chest is very minimal, so is it over?
You have negative eyebrow tilt, long face, high gonial angle, recessed, small skull, small frame. Objectively not attractive but who knows if you were nt you probably could find some girl. Down the line I would reccomend some surgeries for your jaw. With a good jaw and thick neck you would probably be htn as jaw is the most important part of the face

• So Sad
Reactions: Feltijon
Def ltn rn tho

You have negative eyebrow tilt, long face, high gonial angle, recessed, small skull, small frame. Objectively not attractive but who knows if you were nt you probably could find some girl. Down the line I would reccomend some surgeries for your jaw. With a good jaw and thick neck you would probably be htn as jaw is the most important part of the face
out of the ones u listed is high gonial angle the only good one? or its ass too

Should be fine if you keep softmaxxing and gaining weight