16, 5’8 300 test 26 estradiol recessed advice+should I hop on anything

wwww

wwww

Iron
I know im cooked so don’t comment stupid shit. As title says I got test and estradiol tested and my shit is out of wack, this makes sense since I look like a beta male cuck. Should I hop on anything and if so what. Also give advice how to fix fucked up mouth. I had the opportunity to get bimax when I’m 18 but my parents said no so now I have to use herbst appliance. (Hasn’t done shit)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    549.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
I know im cooked so don’t comment stupid shit. As title says I got test and estradiol tested and my shit is out of wack, this makes sense since I look like a beta male cuck. Should I hop on anything and if so what. Also give advice how to fix fucked up mouth. I had the opportunity to get bimax when I’m 18 but my parents said no so now I have to use herbst appliance. (Hasn’t done shit)
View attachment 3242293
cooked because you hopped on shit finish puberty first nigga

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled
cooked because you hopped on shit finish puberty first nigga
Hi funkyflamingo, why should I wait til after puberty, when I have the least amount of growth possible. Isn’t it better to hop on now so I can get as much growth as possible. Question mark?

Hi funkyflamingo, why should I wait til after puberty, when I have the least amount of growth possible. Isn’t it better to hop on now so I can get as much growth as possible. Question mark?
No bro if you hop on shit now itll effect your growth and youll need it to maintain it for the rest of your life. Wait atleast ur 21 yo + while working out for years. Get as close as possible to ur natural limit which takes 6 years + to hop on

• +1
View attachment 3242293
u should just kill urself but if u dont want to kill urself i suggest getting on test and hgh if ur growth plates arent closed

u should just kill urself but if u dont want to kill urself i suggest getting on test and hgh if ur growth plates arent closed
Thanks for the advice fellow greycel, I’ll be sure to keep killing myself as an option when times get rough.

Last edited:
  • +1