16/6’ have i improved at all?(on a bulk💀)

itsjustoverforme

itsjustoverforme

Iron
after a week i made all the immediate changes to my face i can. i reshaped my eyebrows, facial icing, masseter training, sodium detox, and a couple small things. Bimax surgery is in 6 months,(when my braces come off)what do yall think, is there any hope. (Good and bad lighting)

Attachments

• IMG_9770.png
    IMG_9770.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9712.jpeg
    IMG_9712.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
ur getting bimax at 16?

• +1
Reactions: itsjustoverforme
Jfl at average braindead mexinigger iq. Getting bimax at 16 will absolutely rape your face you beaner fuck. Your mandible is still growing until you're 18-21, enjoy looking like a deformed faggot for the rest of your life if you get bimax now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and salivate2
Jfl at average braindead mexinigger iq. Getting bimax at 16 will absolutely rape your face you beaner fuck. Your mandible is still growing until you're 18-21, enjoy looking like a deformed faggot for the rest of your life if you get bimax now.
bros jus racist💀

Why do you need a bimax? Medical reasons?

• +1
for sleep apnea mainly💀💀

Bottom pheno.

• +1
Show the side profile you don't look that recessed from the front

• +1
Shut the fuck up curry you worthless stinky fuck
No matter how many dogs you eat, you'll never get your tiny shriveled cheesedick sucked you filthy chinavirus subhuman faggot.

replied to the wrong msg
Whatever you say. I know your zesty ass thought it was a cute pic, and wanted me to see it. Yeesh, bunch of fruit balls on here lately. Ur recessed as shit, like terribly so, why are you posting pics like you are good looking? It's annoying please stop.

Whatever you say. I know your zesty ass thought it was a cute pic, and wanted me to see it. Yeesh, bunch of fruit balls on here lately. Ur recessed as shit, like terribly so, why are you posting pics like you are good looking? It's annoying please stop.
lol i’m posting pics to improve that’s the whole point of this site😂😂😂

after a week i made all the immediate changes to my face i can. i reshaped my eyebrows, facial icing, masseter training, sodium detox, and a couple small things. Bimax surgery is in 6 months,(when my braces come off)what do yall think, is there any hope. (Good and bad lighting)
bimax will really help u. Good luck brother

• +1
No matter how many dogs you eat, you'll never get your tiny shriveled cheesedick sucked you filthy chinavirus subhuman faggot
Dnrd low smv faggot
it’s rlly the gonial angle(that’s my weaker side too)
You should be able to improve
Did you emphasize to your surgeon your aesthetics concerns? Some surgeons will be functional in terms of surgery

I read of one user whose surgeon did not focus on aesthetics at all and gave little change with the surgery

6 months if my braces are where they should be by then
really good bro. I wish I could do it too, I have underbite and deep bite(pretty sure) and my teeth are eroding and chipping away cuz my bite sucks JFL I wonder if insurance would cover mine

• +1
Dnrd low smv faggot

You should be able to improve
Did you emphasize to your surgeon your aesthetics concerns? Some surgeons will be functional in terms of surgery

I read of one user whose surgeon did not focus on aesthetics at all and gave little change with the surgery
i don’t even know my surgeon yet, i’m still in the orthodontic stage of the process, when i do discuss it what should i express concern in?

really good bro. I wish I could do it too, I have underbite and deep bite(pretty sure) and my teeth are eroding and chipping away cuz my bite sucks JFL I wonder if insurance would cover mine
insurance covered my braces as well as will cover most the surgery, bout 500 outta pocket rn

i don’t even know my surgeon yet, i’m still in the orthodontic stage of the process, when i do discuss it what should i express concern in?
Idk I'm not an expert in jaw surgery but aesthetics should always be a discussed with your surgeon. There are a lot surgery maxxers here you can ask.

Also how did you find about your sleep apnea then?

Idk I'm not an expert in jaw surgery but aesthetics should always be a discussed with your surgeon. There are a lot surgery maxxers here you can ask.

Also how did you find about your sleep apnea then?
when they assessed my bite at the orthodontist they noticed the overbite and for an overbite the only two causes are really if you’re teeth aren’t in the position they should be or your jaw. unfortunately for me it was my jaw, regardless i could’ve chose to be fat ugly and recessed or put effort into reaching even “average” and eventually surpassing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679