16, 6'3

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
i feel like i have good harmony but bad features. i want to dye my hair dark brown and tint my eyebrows because my natural hair color is dirty blonde (it looks dark because its wet). the acne is definitely improving and i want to grow my hair out.

Attachments

• IMG_3524.jpeg
    IMG_3524.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Red Fox, PseduoAryan and 2 others
You look like Walmart Patrick Bateman, debloat asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Debloat, maybe get a fringe if ur into it, work on acne, gymax too

bimax for your short face, you have a good eye area though

Low mtn. Change haircut, lose a bit of BF% and NEVER paint your nails again.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
However 6'3 ascends you especially if you gain muscle. Also 16 is still too young, 5 years to lose chubby fat in cheeks.

u have lots potential

ltn rn with potential

i feel like i have good harmony but bad features. i want to dye my hair dark brown and tint my eyebrows because my natural hair color is dirty blonde (it looks dark because its wet). the acne is definitely improving and i want to grow my hair out.
get zoomer haircut, cover that forehead, gymmax ASAP hit shoulders

Bro looks like Patrick Bateman from Walmart

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You look like Walmart Patrick Bateman, debloat asap
Debloat, maybe get a fringe if ur into it, work on acne, gymax too
how can i debloat while bulking
Low mtn. Change haircut, lose a bit of BF% and NEVER paint your nails again.
i have a grown out buzzcut, im working on getting lean but im bulking, and kill yourself
steroids, tan, jaw fillers
are you autistic
get zoomer haircut, cover that forehead, gymmax ASAP hit shoulders
im not getting a zoomer haircut but i plan on growing my hair out and getting a cut that covers my forehead. i just slicked my hair back so you can see my face and im gymmaxxing.

Check your IND (Internipular distance). @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
MTN + 6'3 + white, if you're NT you can slay

You look like tyrell wellicks from Mr. Robot.

i have a grown out buzzcut, im working on getting lean but im bulking, and kill yourself

are you autistic

im not getting a zoomer haircut but i plan on growing my hair out and getting a cut that covers my forehead. i just slicked my hair back so you can see my face and im gymmaxxing.
Diuretics and eating less carbs, sugar, and sodium

Someone correct me if Im wrong but some bad features I noticed are small lips, long philtrum, round stub nose, weak eye area. So look up guides on how to fix

You look dead

are you autistic

Get a zoomer haircut nigger, swallow the ntpill

Nigga you don’t have a good harmony