16 advice for first time running hgh

L

ltnd3x

Iron
Joined
Jun 7, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
0
I am 16 yrs old, I want to run hgh. I am on the verge about running test because i don't want to mess up my hormones too bad. I was going to start with 3 IU and move up to 8 or 10 depending on the sides. I want to run more than just hgh with an ai so any tips or advice would be appreciated. Should I just run the test or maybe some peps?

HGH
Anastrozole 1mg/day
Metformin 500mg/day
Berberine 1000mg/day
Levothyroxine 50mcg/day (morning)
Citrus Bergamot 1000mg/day
Omega-3 Fish Oil 4g/day
Vitamin D3 5000 IU + Vitamin K2 100mcg (morning)
Calcium Citrate 1000mg/day(split morning and night)
Telmisartan 40mg/day
 

Similar threads

theundiscovered
Replies
8
Views
64
SfPBP
SfPBP
T
Replies
26
Views
226
satanicplayground
satanicplayground
slaybak
Replies
9
Views
98
slaybak
slaybak
shouldiusehgh
Replies
2
Views
71
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
Ill change ts later
Replies
16
Views
139
Orvik
Orvik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top