16 and subhuman need help

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
Nose is to big for the width of my lips other than that I've got a narrow palate and can't afford orthodontics and my face has always been bloated and un symmetrical even though I have a low body fat percentage what can I do to fix these problems my eye area is decent but under my eyes is basically flat and have lines under my eyes that look like big eye bags need real advice pls

Doit

Nose is to big for the width of my lips other than that I've got a narrow palate and can't afford orthodontics and my face has always been bloated and un symmetrical even though I have a low body fat percentage what can I do to fix these problems my eye area is decent but under my eyes is basically flat and have lines under my eyes that look like big eye bags need real advice pls
Send pic in dms

Nice photo"s