16, hapa, mentalcel

stupidest shit i've ever heard, you don't go to war and come back with butterflys in your stomach.
i would happily be banging your oneitis right about now if i had a dad to make me a man, if i had an empathic mom, if i grew up average looking and athletic/sporty, went to a normal boys and girls secondary school, and followed trends to fit in. instead im rotting on this site because i'm not relatable enough to people irl.

take the ntpill will you, you fucking delusion
Wdym if you grew up average lookin? Ur above average. I get everything else u said tho.

I haven't swallowed the ntpill. Elab on it. In what way can't you relate with ppl and what's stopping u from simply lying that u listen to monkey rap n all dat shit normies listen to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
hapa walmart chico

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6785
slayer

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 6785
6 psl you kind of look like Nick Jonas, similar eye area

• +1
you dont know what you are talking about if this is "not dimorphic enough"
View attachment 697170
unironically model-tier harmony and bones
OP whats your bodyfat% ?
Just having massive bones doesn't make someone diphormic. He has bones but in the wrong places (unless the selfie heavily distorts his face).. His cheekbones are a bit too big, now if his skull shape was more wide and robust then the cheekbones would suit him.

His skull is narrow and not wide enough. Now if he can manage to grow a beard to make up for his skull shape by widening his lower third that could work for him very well. He looks like a more feminine skulled Charles Melton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, chadison and Deleted member 6785
Wdym if you grew up average lookin? Ur above average. I get everything else u said tho.

I haven't swallowed the ntpill. Elab on it. In what way can't you relate with ppl and what's stopping u from simply lying that u listen to monkey rap n all dat shit normies listen to.
thx for somewhat getting at what im trying to say. like i said before i grew up ugly, i know im objectively gl now, but i have only been gl for a few months (puberty) so i havent been able to utilise it fully or properly yet. this literally means i still have the mentality of when i was ugly. that's where the ntpill comes in. a born gl person is naturally nt. a puberty made gl person under certain circumstance will actually have to work on having a gl person mentality (confident, low inhib, relatable etc) for it to actually work.

reason why i cant say i listen to monkey rap and shit is because ive done it before and got brutally ntpilled when he started rapping a verse from it and i sat there confused and he was like do you even know the song.

You look latin

• Hmm...
here's some clarification actually if it helps. from the uk. just recently started college leaving an all boy's secondary school and grew up ugly till around covid lockdown, i am a gigamentalcel because of the scars of rejection and being bullied just like amnesia who grew up being mogged 24/7 by his brother.

Bro, going to an all boys school had such a detrimental effect on my social skills with women that I'm still struggling 6 years after leaving. Please try and work on your social skills now before it's too late, because when you enter your mid-20's, no one will bother being mates with you if you're awkward/socially inept/boring and you'll never get a chance to improve your skills

• +1
Just having massive bones doesn't make someone diphormic. He has bones but in the wrong places (unless the selfie heavily distorts his face).. His cheekbones are a bit too big, now if his skull shape was more wide and robust then the cheekbones would suit him.

His skull is narrow and not wide enough. Now if he can manage to grow a beard to make up for his skull shape by widening his lower third that could work for him very well. He looks like a more feminine skulled Charles Melton.
View attachment 697247
lens distortion ngl

Mentalcel. Being nt is huge, you're right. I'm a little lower facially and height wise than you (4.75, 5'10", but great body-frame,) but I've seen guys lower than me slay frequently. You just have to throw yourself into social situations to gain experience and confidence. Also, meditation has helped me.

• +1
Mentalcel. Being nt is huge, you're right. I'm a little lower facially and height wise than you (4.75, 5'10", but great body-frame,) but I've seen guys lower than me slay frequently. You just have to throw yourself into social situations to gain experience and confidence. Also, meditation has helped me.
exactly, where i live in the uk people are renowned for being quite fucking ugly, yet they are nt af super trendy and outgoing it just works. it depends on location too perhaps

good & more realistic rating, can i get more dimorphic with age or is that cope?
Your cheekbones are feminine looking, but you will age well imo, plus you're tall enough. If you get a beard or a heavy stubble, it will ascend you to 6 psl, maybe a bit more

• +1
fuark imagine being so symmetrical

• +1
killed y harmony

• +1
You look like boo boo stewart. Come to asia and you will slay, the guys are short af here
i dont want to fuck an asian i want to have a relationship with a white girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Your cheekbones are feminine looking, but you will age well imo, plus you're tall enough. If you get a beard or a heavy stubble, it will ascend you to 6 psl, maybe a bit more
Yeah he needs to maximize his T levels. Workout, sleep good, eat well, etc.
exactly, where i live in the uk people are renowned for being quite fucking ugly, yet they are nt af super trendy and outgoing it just works. it depends on location too perhaps
Cope for all the people on here that say "autistic chad can slay more than a HT normie." Total bullshit, especially in a place like where I live (big university in the midwest of the US). Once you meet the girl's minimum looks threshold (which you probably meet for most) and there isn't a chad in the immediate vicinity, you can game her into a slay. Which requires advanced NT levels. I've missed out on 4 solid opportunities to slay this year because of non-NT aspie behavior. But at least you have the ability to change it, albeit its hard (I have the same issues as you). The sooner the better, the more you LDAR the deeper you dig yourself in the hole.

• Love it
chang

• +1
possibly asian part of genes

• So Sad
Asian Chad. I have no idea what that means in SmV

• +1
thx for somewhat getting at what im trying to say. like i said before i grew up ugly, i know im objectively gl now, but i have only been gl for a few months (puberty) so i havent been able to utilise it fully or properly yet. this literally means i still have the mentality of when i was ugly. that's where the ntpill comes in. a born gl person is naturally nt. a puberty made gl person under certain circumstance will actually have to work on having a gl person mentality (confident, low inhib, relatable etc) for it to actually work.

reason why i cant say i listen to monkey rap and shit is because ive done it before and got brutally ntpilled when he started rapping a verse from it and i sat there confused and he was like do you even know the song.
O fairs. Dn realise u used be ugly. Well then just make sure not to get a victim complex and join .co and b like "it's over" n all dat

Don't really have any advice on how to be NT I guess just observe other ppl and learn from them and be brave and confident.

Maby if u find ppl who listen to the same stuff as you and have the same interests that will make things easier.

It's rare but I had one group of ppl at my school who happened to all like the same stuff I was into. I would talk to them about stuff sometimes but I was too ugly to ever be their friends or hangout with them often unlike w what would happen to u.

• +1
5.75-6 PSL off first picture

• +1
good frontal but brutal chin tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
16 and chadlite

meanwhile i am in my 20's and incel

:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 8919
chad btw op

• +1
Op you get laid easily

your psl6 your just autistic

by the comments it seems your aware of your issues so definitely confront that shit

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 6785
Gook!

• JFL
Truly over for mentalcels

• +1
Mmhm mine mogged
go back to incels.is utter subhuman, cry for me while i become more nt and slay more than you ever will

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
View attachment 697039
will a chin implant ascend my profile by a lot?

Bro your chin is great. Chin implants are for weak chins. Your face is great and you dont need surgery imo. Just softmaxx (Gym and stylemaxx ) and low inhib maxx. Your 16, its normal for people your age to still be virgins. Just go outside and social circlemaxx bhai.

Your an exotic 6psl mogger and your 5ft 11, which is above the UK average height of 5ft 9. You will ascend in your current form, even if you do 0 looksmaxxing (looksmax anyway its good for confidence.). I also live in the UK bro and 5ft 11 is a good height. I am 6ft 3, I will encounter people my height or taller but its in the vast minority. 6ft 3 is like 98% percentile here and based on irl experience I have found this to be true.

Just get a pair of Nike Airmaxes to fraund a few inches and you will be good to go.

Honestly you look model tier bro. If somebody told me you were a MM I would believe them.

JFL,if you can't get laid due to mental issues then its truly over for me.