IMG 5472

Attachments

• IMG_4778.jpeg
    IMG_4778.jpeg
    998.3 KB · Views: 0
Dehli india chadlite, anywhere in the west mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43737, Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 32973 and 7 others
htn potential if you double bonemass, some of your ratios arent good

Get off this site

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
lots of potential if you get rid of curry failo. only thing holding you back is your coloring and overall look you give off with the hair and skin color but your features by themselves are all good

Nigga get out from this site for your own mental health

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
lots of potential if you get rid of curry failo. only thing holding you back is your coloring and overall look you give off with the hair and skin color but your features by themselves are all good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 32973 and Clavicular
Mtn
Love how you think we're stupid and try wearing hoodies to fraud hollow cheeks faggot
Your chin to philtrum is fucked
ER if he was a curry :feelshaha:

Mtn
Love how you think we're stupid and try wearing hoodies to fraud hollow cheeks faggot
can you explain this? i've noticed this a lot as well in pictures is this a legitimate way of frauding hollow cheeks how does that work with the hoodie

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
can you explain this? i've noticed this a lot as well in pictures is this a legitimate way of frauding hollow cheeks how does that work with the hoodie
Shadow

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
You can tell he is lightly sucking like a faggot.

Mtn
This ain't the average dude I see daily. He is atleast high mtn. HTN imo.

Mtn

Get off this site
Mtn
Your chin to philtrum
Mtn
didnt know wearing a hoodie could help to make hollow cheeks, anyways yeah chin to philtrum ratio is bad

Mid HTN. Very Good Looking.